Oh my...RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 4 (1193 new emails)

Wait, does the wife remind him to pick up milk on the way home in this set? Or was that the last one?

What does it even matter, we already know that Clinton is a criminal lying power hungry Washington DC politician... At this point for it to get any worse they would have to have proof that she has eaten babies.

Julian is bumming me out man, I wanted a real bomb on Hillary to be exposed, so far is been a fart fire.......

Wait, does the wife remind him to pick up milk on the way home in this set? Or was that the last one?

Man thats weak...
So is anyone who believes something in these emails will matter at this point. The Pussy Grabber is just marking time to his defeat.

Oh it'll matter,just not in the way you think.
It will matter, maybe, to people who were never going to vote for her in the first place and there aren't nearly enough of them to elect the Old Pussy Grabber.

It doesn't matter the fix is in.

it's Trump versus the entire Washington Establishment AND the media.

No one wants their gravytrain to end. They are all corrupt and fleecing America for their own financial gains. The public is too stupid to understand. Dems give out some free shit and get the underclass votes.

Dems want to underclass to stay poor and stupid.

Wake the fock up, you idiots.

Julian is bumming me out man, I wanted a real bomb on Hillary to be exposed, so far is been a fart fire.......
If he had anything you would have known about it when Trump was surging. Now it's too late for anything but the Dump Trump fest.

It doesn't matter the fix is in.

it's Trump versus the entire Washington Establishment AND the media.

No one wants their gravytrain to end. They are all corrupt and fleecing America for their own financial gains. The public is too stupid to understand. Dems give out some free shit and get the underclass votes.

Dems want to underclass to stay poor and stupid.

Wake the fock up, you idiots.
If you want people to vote for your party don't make it a party fit only for old white racist rich men. Start there.

If he had anything you would have known about it when Trump was surging. Now it's too late for anything but the Dump Trump fest.
It's all shitz and giggles from here till Nov. 6th?
Nov. 8th and I'm sleeping very well these days watching Madam President win.
Okay the 8th.. I'll probably be on an operating table.....So I won't be voting........

Okay the 8th.. I'll probably be on an operating table.....So I won't be voting........
Get in early as the hospitals will be filled to capacity with Pussy Grabber supporters who put a gun to their head and kind of missed after Clinton's win is announced.

Man thats weak...
So is anyone who believes something in these emails will matter at this point. The Pussy Grabber is just marking time to his defeat.

It will matter, maybe, to people who were never going to vote for her in the first place and there aren't nearly enough of them to elect the Old Pussy Grabber.

Even if hillary wins the genie is out of the bottle and you cant unring the bell.
This will come back and bite her and the establishment in the ass eventually.

Every time you see a stupid lib say, "Nobody cares"' they are proving the Dems strategy of engineering an "unaware and compliant citizenry" is actually working.

The "I don't care that Hillary is corrupt and selling out the USA for her own personal financial gain because she gives me some free shit." crowd is exactly what the Dems want.

They chastise and mock how focking stupid you jackasses are behind your back...from Blumenthal to Gruber to Podesta to Hillary Clinton to Obama. They not only know lib voters are stupid, they want them to be more stupid and more compliant.

Congrats, sheep. You are falling into line.

Get in early as the hospitals will be filled to capacity with Pussy Grabber supporters who put a gun to their head and kind of missed after Clinton's win is announced.

This entire election process has given me everything I wanted.

Concrete proof that DC is corrupt as shit on both sides. Some people are satisfied to live ignorant lives because the gubmint gives them some free shit.

I knew DC was rigged. I just didn't realize how deep it goes and how the media doesn't do their job and are slaves to ideology. It's going to backfire eventually.

Man thats weak...

No, purely stupid people it wont matter to!

Forum List

Back