Oh my. Target just set off a storm of protest

News Feed About #BoycottTarget | Facebook

Not a bright move by Target...I mean where I live Wal Mart and Target are side by side and Wal Mart is ALWAYS far more packed than Target is. This won't help that at all.
Here's Target's explanation.

Target says

Inclusivity is a core belief at Target. It’s something we celebrate. We stand for equality and equity, and strive to make our guests and team members feel accepted, respected and welcomed in our stores and workplaces every day.

In our stores, we demonstrate our commitment to an inclusive experience in many ways. Most relevant for the conversations currently underway, we welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.

What this means is that in every Target, you will find that any person can use any facility they wish. This will seem to many to be a noble stand against discrimination. But in reality, it is creating a dangerous situation.

They end their statement this way.

Everyone deserves to feel like they belong. And you’ll always be accepted, respected and welcomed at Target.

Large Retailer Now Allows Men Into Women’s Restrooms Across the Country

I cant wait for the law suites when some little girl gets accosted in the restroom because of this dumbass shit.

ew.

:lol:

Some zealot goes on Nosebook and calls for a boycott. Rotsa ruck wit dat. Yawn.
That boycott of Disney has worked so well too.

Apparently it has. They felt the need to fire all the American employees and bring in foreign labor because they were going broke.
Sounds like they're hurting for money.

Swing and a miss.

Wow....you really told me.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/04/u...off-at-disney-train-foreign-replacements.html

Disney Workers Forced to Train Their Foreign Replacements | Fox Business

Did Disney Fire Americans to Hire Immigrants Instead?

If you need further education I'm going to have to charge you.

:lol:

Some zealot goes on Nosebook and calls for a boycott. Rotsa ruck wit dat. Yawn.
That boycott of Disney has worked so well too.

Apparently it has. They felt the need to fire all the American employees and bring in foreign labor because they were going broke.
Sounds like they're hurting for money.

Swing and a miss.

Wow....you really told me.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/04/u...off-at-disney-train-foreign-replacements.html

Disney Workers Forced to Train Their Foreign Replacements | Fox Business

Did Disney Fire Americans to Hire Immigrants Instead?

If you need further education I'm going to have to charge you.

It's a swing and a miss because what you are posting has nothing to do with what you were replying to. To most it would be obvious.

If you have to take a shit . U going to target or Walmart ?

100% target win!

I'm gonna have to admit, that there question has never even begun to occur to me, ever.

Ya really have to go . Which do u choose ??? Target in a landslide !

You might want to think about altering your diet.

Everybody shits n pees. Don't act like u don't mr king of his Bowels.

And what the fuck is happening in all,these bathrooms ya ll are going too!??

You've got a keen sense of humor.......

Walmart is very happy with this bizarre Target decision. I'm sure Target thinks this is a great PC publicity stunt, but i think it's gonna backfire on it. I think many loyal Target customers will become Walmart customers as a result.
That's not entirely true...c'mon...it will only drive away regular women and girls who tend to like to or need to use the restroom during their somewhat lengthy shopping excursions after visiting the soda or coffee stand earlier... so that's not technically all of Target customers. Just most of them..

Walmart is very happy with this bizarre Target decision. I'm sure Target thinks this is a great PC publicity stunt, but i think it's gonna backfire on it. I think many loyal Target customers will become Walmart customers as a result.
That's not entirely true...c'mon...it will only drive away regular women and girls who tend to like to or need to use the restroom during their somewhat lengthy shopping excursions after visiting the soda or coffee stand earlier... so that's not technically all of Target customers. Just most of them..

If they lose any customers to Walmart, it will be too many. Walmart's already crushing Target. Target can't afford to lose any customers to Walmart.

Oh, so then this was a pre-bankruptcy act brought about to hasten their own demise? I wonder if someone's making some funny stock money off of demolishing Target using this sure-kill method?

I am not boycotting target because they comfort delusional.

We do it all the time. Big deal

Which remind me, how did this public restroom crap start in the first place?

Not a bright move by Target...I mean where I live Wal Mart and Target are side by side and Wal Mart is ALWAYS far more packed than Target is. This won't help that at all.

Target says

Inclusivity is a core belief at Target. It’s something we celebrate. We stand for equality and equity, and strive to make our guests and team members feel accepted, respected and welcomed in our stores and workplaces every day.

In our stores, we demonstrate our commitment to an inclusive experience in many ways. Most relevant for the conversations currently underway, we welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity.

What this means is that in every Target, you will find that any person can use any facility they wish. This will seem to many to be a noble stand against discrimination. But in reality, it is creating a dangerous situation.

Everyone deserves to feel like they belong. And you’ll always be accepted, respected and welcomed at Target.

So inclusive to allow child molesters and perverts to invade little girls using the toilet AND the dressing room!

Must be tough being a paranoid freak.

Who lets little girls run off to public bathrooms by Themsleves ?
In Target? NOBODY.

Target says

So inclusive to allow child molesters and perverts to invade little girls using the toilet AND the dressing room!

Why not? Republicans do it all of the time. They take a very wide stance on the subject.

If they lose any customers to Walmart, it will be too many. Walmart's already crushing Target. Target can't afford to lose any customers to Walmart.

Something tells me the are about to lose a lot of them.

I rarely shop at Target their merchandise isn't that great in my opinion and nothing special about their prices.

We used to have one here about five miles away or so, but they closed down. I shopped there a couple of times, but like you said, nothing to write home about. No different than any other store.

However, I would never consider it today if I happen to need something while driving around and a Target is nearby. If they want me to consider them, they have to cater to us normal people instead of the other way around.

Forum List

Back