OH NO, IOWA going for the Trumpster! 2016 Iowa Straw Poll Results [Trump 34% Paul 18% Rubio 9%]

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
What happened to my man Cruz....he's at 8%!!!!??????

PR Newswire via bizjournals.com ^

2016IowaStrawPoll.com results are now available. This has been the most inclusive Iowa Straw Poll in history because it has included ALL Iowa voters, both Republicans and Democrats. After the GOP unilaterally canceled the traditional Iowa Straw Poll, America's Term Limits Campaign decided to sponsor an on-line straw poll to give both parties an opportunity to register their votes. In the Newshttp://kimt.com/2015/12/29/candidates-rave-over-online-iowa-straw-poll/ Max Linn, President of America's Term Limits Campaign and Iowa Straw Poll sponsor says...

course i like Cruz and he was my first choice but if the Troomp , well thats also good and maybe better as he might go after 'jakes' moderate rinos better . Everything is up in the air so GO Trump , GO Cruz !!

course i like Cruz and he was my first choice but if the Troomp , well thats also good and maybe better as he might go after 'jakes' moderate rinos better . Everything is up in the air so GO Trump , GO Cruz !!

Define "moderate rino"..........

Unlike other polls that limit votes to only republicans, this one was open to all voters.

They're both garbage.

The winner of the Iowa caucus has gone on to be president exactly once. The winner of the caucus ha gone on to be the nominee three times out of the last 7.

They're both garbage.
-------------------------------- the more people that think that way is better for me , almost nothing better in politics than annoying liberals and moderate , gop rino republicans Billy !!

---------------------------------------------- Sure , anyone that will vote mainstream republican as I look at the crew that is running against Cruz and the TRUMP Slim !!

---------------------------------------------- Sure , anyone that will vote mainstream republican as I look at the crew that is running against Cruz and the TRUMP Slim !!
And who cares? Rubio and Haley can beat the Dems, Cruz or Trump or Carson can't.

and that's ok with me Jake , If I can't vote for a Trump or Cuz , well , i'll vote for Hilary or Bernie so that they can go after YOU !! Get those reparation checks ready Jake !!

and that's ok with me Jake , If I can't vote for a Trump or Cuz , well , i'll vote for Hilary or Bernie so that they can go after YOU !! Get those reparation checks ready Jake !!
----------------------------------------- yeah , its all fun and games until YOU start writtng those checks to pay for the lefties FREE STUFF ehh Jake !!

pismoe, my little bud, not too worry: Rubio and Haley will not be cutting any checks like that after they win.

Kinda vague, don't you think?

OK....let's try....
Who was the last Real Republican POTUS?

------------------------------------------ you just don't like my very plain answer Slim , so looks like you want to talk about something else . So i'll just repeat my answer which is , any person that will vote for any 'rino' other than the Trump or Cruz is a moderate 'rino' !! And to finish , moderate rinos are worse that democrats Slim !!

Forum List

Back