OH NO, IOWA going for the Trumpster! 2016 Iowa Straw Poll Results [Trump 34% Paul 18% Rubio 9%]

and just like clockwork up pops 'moderate rino' Jake the roobio , haley supporter but Jake would probably also support 'jebito' or fat man 'christy' Slim !!

Jake would support any sensible moderate candidate before the scum like Trump, Carson, or Cruz. Or before Santorum.
--------------------------------------- i think that that is exactly what i said and YOU are the denintion of a 'rino' supporting 'rinos' Jake !!

so SEE Slim , just watch Jake Starky , read his posts to see how he thinks and you will see exactly what i dislike about moderate rinos Slim !!

Jake would support any sensible moderate candidate before the scum like Trump, Carson, or Cruz. Or before Santorum. Or before you, pismoe.

You guys are anti-American with no values of worth.

Sad to be you, pismoe.

Jake would support any sensible moderate candidate before the scum like Trump, Carson, or Cruz. Or before Santorum. Or before you, pismoe.

Sad to be you, pismoe.

BS. You are squarely behind that worn out bitch Hillary. You know it. I know it. And every person here knows it. Jesus guy.....Hey, when you FINALLY meet the bitch, ask her if she placed the pistol in Vince Foster's mouth when she killed him. America wants to know.

Sad to be you, pismoe.
----------------------------------------------- I ain't running , I don't want to draw support from the Trump or the Cruz Jake !!:afro:

Sad to be you, pismoe edit: and RandallFlagg.
BS. You are squarely behind that worn out bitch Hillary. You know it. I know it. And every person here knows it. Jesus guy.....Hey, when you FINALLY meet the bitch, ask her if she placed the pistol in Vince Foster's mouth when she killed him. America wants to know.
I know that you are lying, conniving, squealing far right reactionary con, and we all know that about you. I won't vote for Hillary any more than I would vote for Cruz or Trump; they are all scum. And you are stupid if you believe the Foster murder hoax.

well , I'll vote for Hilary , Bernie or maybe jojo biden before i'll vote for a 'rino' . If one of those guys get in you'll be buying health care , free college , housing , reparations , birth control and beer and probably quarter pound cheeseburgers for everyone . FREE of course , FREE to the indigent but YOU will be paying for it ALL Jake !!

I know that you are lying, conniving, squealing far right reactionary con, and we all know that about you. I won't vote for Hillary any more than I would vote for Cruz or Trump; they are all scum. And you are stupid if you believe the Foster murder hoax.

.........says the guy who wears the Hillary T-shirt

well , I'll vote for Hilary , Bernie or maybe jojo biden before i'll vote for a 'rino' . If one of those guys get in you'll be buying health care , free college , housing , reparations , birth control and beer and probably quarter pound cheeseburgers for everyone . FREE of course , FREE to the indigent but YOU will be paying for it ALL Jake !!
So will you, my little friend. Think about it. Vote Rubio.

See: you are lying and squealing and conniving again. :lol:

See: you are lying and squealing and conniving again. :lol:

Aw c'mon now.....we all know that the old worn out hosebag is about the best you could ever hope for....watch out for her, though....she's hell on the men who love her ;)

clear.png
What is fun is going to be when Trump and Cruz crash and burn.

Rubio will have the nomination, the far right will shrink into the shadows again, and this time, to be forgotten for good.

----------------------------------------------- my answer to that is that I have so much money that I just don't care , then again , I might be so poor that I'll be getting all the things that YOU pay for Jake !!

clear.png

Rubio will have the nomination, the far right will shrink into the shadows again, and this time, to be forgotten for good.
--------------------------------------------- and when that happens if it happens , well that's when I vote for Hilary , Bernie or jojo biden but I'll never vote for a 'roobio' Jake !!

clear.png

So let me get this straight, once and for all.....you are a republican (yeah, right) but you won't vote for Trump, Rubio, Cruz, Carly, Carson, or any of the others.....um....what are you planning fool? writing your own dumbass name on the ballot? Give it up Sonny - no one cares

----------------------------------------------- my answer to that is that I have so much money that I just don't care , then again , I might be so poor that I'll be getting all the things that YOU pay for Jake !!
You are poor, so you will get free stuff for free. Luck you. Vote Rubio.

clear.png

So let me get this straight, once and for all.....you are a republican (yeah, right) but you won't vote for Trump, Rubio, Cruz, Carly, Carson, or any of the others.....um....what are you planning fool? writing your own dumbass name on the ballot? Give it up Sonny - no one cares
Yeah, I am, a moderate Republican. I have said I will vote for Rubio. He can beat Hillary or the Bern. I will not for far right reactionary con trash.

Forum List

Back