OH NO, IOWA going for the Trumpster! 2016 Iowa Straw Poll Results [Trump 34% Paul 18% Rubio 9%]

Far right cons are the worst part of the GOP.

Far right cons are the GOP. There are no moderate republicans left. Just crazy right wingers.

Can you do a proper surrender as your leftist president does?

cb011516dAPR20160115034514.jpg

Far right cons are the GOP. There are no moderate republicans left. Just crazy right wingers.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head with this one.......Seriously, I used to laugh at the notion that Obama was a Muslim, but lately? I have began to have my doubts. He seems to really enjoy cozying up to the terrorists.....

You pretty much hit the nail on the head with this one.......Seriously, I used to laugh at the notion that Obama was a Muslim, but lately? I have began to have my doubts. He seems to really enjoy cozying up to the terrorists.....

Randall, what ever happened to the 2 BOATS the Iranians STOLE?..I understand each one cost the taxpayer $2.2 MILLION.... Did the fucking muslim scum of Iran give them back, or was that PART OF THE PRESENT this Manchurian muslim gave the Ayatollah?

think that the boats were returned after the Iranians stole everything of any informational value Vigilante !!

Randall, what ever happened to the 2 BOATS the Iranians STOLE?..I understand each one cost the taxpayer $2.2 MILLION.... Did the fucking muslim scum of Iran give them back, or was that PART OF THE PRESENT this Manchurian muslim gave the Ayatollah?

I "believe" that once all the intel was checked out on the Riverines - the rag heads gave them back. At least that's what I thought the story was.

I "believe" that once all the intel was checked out on the Riverines - the rag heads gave them back. At least that's what I thought the story was.

I've checked and can't find ANYTHING about the return of $4.4 MILLION in boats stolen!

New poll has Hillary 10 points ahead of Trump.

No surprise there.

View attachment 60192

Apparently YOU can't read a 2.5% difference in your own chart, and well within the MOE!... But Bullshit, you always have been a dumb bastard, and you keep proving it!

I know that since you're a Trump supporter, you don't have an education and don't make much money. So I'll explain it to you.

"New poll has Hillary 10 points ahead of Trump" means that there is a new poll that has Hillary 10% ahead of Trump. It does not mean an average. This is something called "math."

Here is the poll.

Poll: Sanders Outperforms Clinton in Matchup Against Trump

No surprise there.

View attachment 60192

Apparently YOU can't read a 2.5% difference in your own chart, and well within the MOE!... But Bullshit, you always have been a dumb bastard, and you keep proving it!

I know that since you're a Trump supporter, you don't have an education and don't make much money. So I'll explain it to you.

"New poll has Hillary 10 points ahead of Trump" means that there is a new poll that has Hillary 10% ahead of Trump. It does not mean an average. This is something called "math."

Here is the poll.

Poll: Sanders Outperforms Clinton in Matchup Against Trump

But IMBECILE THAT is NOT what you posted, dumb bastard!

AND it's a NBC/WALL ST. poll, NOTORIOUS for downgrading Trump! LOLOLOL!

What happened to my man Cruz....he's at 8%!!!!??????

PR Newswire via bizjournals.com ^

2016IowaStrawPoll.com results are now available. This has been the most inclusive Iowa Straw Poll in history because it has included ALL Iowa voters, both Republicans and Democrats. After the GOP unilaterally canceled the traditional Iowa Straw Poll, America's Term Limits Campaign decided to sponsor an on-line straw poll to give both parties an opportunity to register their votes. In the Newshttp://kimt.com/2015/12/29/candidates-rave-over-online-iowa-straw-poll/ Max Linn, President of America's Term Limits Campaign and Iowa Straw Poll sponsor says...
Poach more Rinos for the good of the country...

No surprise there.

View attachment 60192

Well.....in that case, why not show the position of Rubio and Cruz?

Rubio does better against Hillary than Cruz, who does better against Hillary than Trump.

Trump consistently trails the other Republican candidates against Hillary.

Yet, Trump is leading in the polls.

Leading one to conclude that Republicans are more interested in teaching the establishment a lesson rather than winning an election.

No surprise there.

View attachment 60192

Rubio does better against Hillary than Cruz, who does better against Hillary than Trump.

Leading one to conclude that Republicans are more interested in teaching the establishment a lesson rather than winning an election.

BUT ASSHOLE why then are ALL OTHER REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES 2-3 TIMES LOWER IN ALL POLLS AGAINST TRUMP?

2016IowaStrawPoll.com results are now available. This has been the most inclusive Iowa Straw Poll in history because it has included ALL Iowa voters, both Republicans and Democrats. After the GOP unilaterally canceled the traditional Iowa Straw Poll, America's Term Limits Campaign decided to sponsor an on-line straw poll to give both parties an opportunity to register their votes. In the Newshttp://kimt.com/2015/12/29/candidates-rave-over-online-iowa-straw-poll/ Max Linn, President of America's Term Limits Campaign and Iowa Straw Poll sponsor says...
Poach more Rinos for the good of the country...

So you're going to shoot Donald Trump, the tax-raising, abortion-supporting, affirmation active-believing, liberal RINO who has flip-flopped so often that he makes Mitt Romney look like Ronald Reagan, all so that he can get the low-education rubes to support him?

Like that?

cruz is crazy.

While I believe he's a natural born citizen because his mom is, I'm sure most are like me. We want our president to be born here in America. To have not had citizenship to another country until months before he throws his hat into the ring for the presidency. Most Americans want their president to have only one citizenship all their lives and that citizenship in America. Not another nation.

But what does it matter?

huckabee won the Iowa primary in 2008. He didn't get the nomination. mccain did.

santorum won the Iowa primary in 2012. He didn't get the nomination. romney did.

One or two states don't matter right now. Especially a place like Iowa. As soon as the primary there is over Iowa will be forgotten by all of those running for the nomination.

BUT ASSHOLE why then are ALL OTHER REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES 2-3 TIMES LOWER IN ALL POLLS AGAINST TRUMP?

Because you low-education voters live in a bubble, where your beliefs echo around constantly to the point that you want to believe something that isn't true.

So, a man who gave money to the party of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid when they were running Congress, but has given $0 to conservative causes is supposed to be a "conservative?"

lol

What a rube.

Believe what they do, not what they say.

What a moron.

No surprise there.

View attachment 60192

cruz is crazy.

While I believe he's a natural born citizen because his mom is, I'm sure most are like me. We want our president to be born here in America. To have not had citizenship to another country until months before he throws his hat into the ring for the presidency. Most Americans want their president to have only one citizenship all their lives and that citizenship in America. Not another nation.

But what does it matter?

huckabee won the Iowa primary in 2008. He didn't get the nomination. mccain did.

santorum won the Iowa primary in 2012. He didn't get the nomination. romney did.

One or two states don't matter right now. Especially a place like Iowa. As soon as the primary there is over Iowa will be forgotten by all of those running for the nomination.

The only ones like you are really stupid people when it comes to Cruz, who is currently #2 in most of the state polls!

Because you low-education voters live in a bubble, where your beliefs echo around constantly to the point that you want to believe something that isn't true.

So, a man who gave money to the party of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid when they were running Congress, but has given $0 to conservative causes is supposed to be a "conservative?"

lol

What a rube.

Believe what they do, not what they say.

What a moron.

I see YOU are just so stupid you still don't get the fact he was doing BUSINESS in DemoRAT territory, had to GREASE the DemoRAT wheel in order to get those FAVORS that BIG BUSINESS has to get to do business... You think all his business overseas didn't need DemoRAT government approval? Why give to conservatives that can't do a FUCKING THING FOR YOUR BUSINESS?... After all, he's NOT a politician, BUT does know how POLITICS works....which apparently, you being an imbecile have no fucking idea!

Forum List

Back