OH NO, IOWA going for the Trumpster! 2016 Iowa Straw Poll Results [Trump 34% Paul 18% Rubio 9%]

I see YOU are just so stupid you still don't get the fact he was doing BUSINESS in DemoRAT territory, had to GREASE the DemoRAT wheel in order to get those FAVORS that BIG BUSINESS has to get to do business... You think all his business overseas didn't need DemoRAT government approval? Why give to conservatives that can't do a FUCKING THING FOR YOUR BUSINESS?... After all, he's NOT a politician, BUT does know how POLITICS works....which apparently, you being an imbecile have no fucking idea!

Yeah, whatever lies you need to convince yourself, rube.

What's it like to be so consumed with hate?

The only ones like you are really stupid people when it comes to Cruz, who is currently #2 in most of the state polls!

At least Cruz is an honest conservative.

But you dumbass rubes are so consumed by hate that you actually think Donald Trump is a conservative.

I don't and I've stated many times I've PARKED my SOCIAL CONSERVATISM, in favor of a man that has the BEST CHANCE to straighten out this country financially, and bring back our RESPECT and FEAR from enemies and allies alike around the world! Fucktard, you really can't be this stupid!

I see YOU are just so stupid you still don't get the fact he was doing BUSINESS in DemoRAT territory, had to GREASE the DemoRAT wheel in order to get those FAVORS that BIG BUSINESS has to get to do business... You think all his business overseas didn't need DemoRAT government approval? Why give to conservatives that can't do a FUCKING THING FOR YOUR BUSINESS?... After all, he's NOT a politician, BUT does know how POLITICS works....which apparently, you being an imbecile have no fucking idea!

You mean because I beat your ass with logic and truth.... I know, you don't have the honesty OR BALLS to recognize it! :ahole-1:

The only ones like you are really stupid people when it comes to Cruz, who is currently #2 in most of the state polls!

But you dumbass rubes are so consumed by hate that you actually think Donald Trump is a conservative.

...Cruz has the biggest lies of them all. I knew he was a weasel , and Iowa is seeing it too.

...Cruz has the biggest lies of them all. I knew he was a weasel , and Iowa is seeing it too.

I must admit, Cruz does have some fairly serious problems that have recently been uncovered!

What happened to my man Cruz....he's at 8%!!!!??????

PR Newswire via bizjournals.com ^

2016IowaStrawPoll.com results are now available. This has been the most inclusive Iowa Straw Poll in history because it has included ALL Iowa voters, both Republicans and Democrats. After the GOP unilaterally canceled the traditional Iowa Straw Poll, America's Term Limits Campaign decided to sponsor an on-line straw poll to give both parties an opportunity to register their votes. In the Newshttp://kimt.com/2015/12/29/candidates-rave-over-online-iowa-straw-poll/ Max Linn, President of America's Term Limits Campaign and Iowa Straw Poll sponsor says...

It is an on-line poll, which means it is complete :bsflag:.

I don't and I've stated many times I've PARKED my SOCIAL CONSERVATISM, in favor of a man that has the BEST CHANCE to straighten out this country financially, and bring back our RESPECT and FEAR from enemies and allies alike around the world! Fucktard, you really can't be this stupid!

People who aren't rubes don't respect Trump.

That you think he has the best chance of fixing this country just demonstrates why educated people don't support Trump and uneducated people do.

2016IowaStrawPoll.com results are now available. This has been the most inclusive Iowa Straw Poll in history because it has included ALL Iowa voters, both Republicans and Democrats. After the GOP unilaterally canceled the traditional Iowa Straw Poll, America's Term Limits Campaign decided to sponsor an on-line straw poll to give both parties an opportunity to register their votes. In the Newshttp://kimt.com/2015/12/29/candidates-rave-over-online-iowa-straw-poll/ Max Linn, President of America's Term Limits Campaign and Iowa Straw Poll sponsor says...

As is ALL POLLS no matter who gives them! Yes, NBC/WallSt. is a HONEST and reliable poll! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Trump is a brilliant man who understand much more than you think, Maybe we need a businessman to straighten some things out. Fair Trade, Illegals ( bye bye) .
We have had a movie star, why not a smart man who knows business?

Trump's a bigger liar and bullshitter than any of the politicians running.

That's his business history.

Gee, apparently you know NOTHING about doing business, and the BIGGER the BUSINESS the bigger the lies and bullshit! But I see NO BIG DONORS to Trump as I do to the rest of the field, that will OWE THOSE DONORS big time!

Gee, apparently you know NOTHING about doing business, and the BIGGER the BUSINESS the bigger the lies and bullshit! But I see NO BIG DONORS to Trump as I do to the rest of the field, that will OWE THOSE DONORS big time!

Dude, I know people who've done business with Trump. He's a liar and untrustworthy. He has a bad reputation in the business community.

I know that you have all your emotions invested with Trump, but it's true.

If he's elected, don't come crying to the board about how you've been betrayed.

I will laugh, but you'll deserve it.

People who aren't rubes don't respect Trump.

That you think he has the best chance of fixing this country just demonstrates why educated people don't support Trump and uneducated people do.

Wrong dumb ass, I know many Democrats who don't want Hillary and Trump views aren't way to the right like the Tea Party .
Do you even read the news, it seems like you might not have been updated . Cruz not only didn't report one loan, but another from citybank...I think this alone is going to bring him down.

Trump is a brilliant man who understand much more than you think, Maybe we need a businessman to straighten some things out. Fair Trade, Illegals ( bye bye) .

Great idea. Let's elect a businessman with ethics and morals. Like Michael Bloomberg.

Not a lying, dishonest sleazebag like Donald Trump.

As is ALL POLLS no matter who gives them! Yes, NBC/WallSt. is a HONEST and reliable poll! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Are you seriously that stupid not to know why on-line polls are as worthless as teats on a boar hog?

Wrong dumb ass, I know many Democrats who don't want Hillary and Trump views aren't way to the right like the Tea Party .
Do you even read the news, it seems like you might not have been updated . Cruz not only didn't report one loan, but another from citybank...I think this alone is going to bring him down.

Do you know who has purchased Trump's bonds?

Old people. Retired people. Not big banks and institutions. They know he's a fraud and a liar.

And do you know what Trump did to these old people?

He fucked them over.

He defaulted. He lied to them.

But you don't know that, do you?

Dude, I know people who've done business with Trump. He's a liar and untrustworthy. He has a bad reputation in the business community.

I know that you have all your emotions invested with Trump, but it's true.

If he's elected, don't come crying to the board about how you've been betrayed.

I will laugh, but you'll deserve it.

I haven't done businress with you but I know you are a liar and untrustworthy!... Like you and your supposed friends, that's a BIASED opinion!

If he fucks up, what have we lost, after 8 years of the communist in current office...Only Mao could have been worse than the Obomanation!

Great idea. Let's elect a businessman with ethics and morals. Like Michael Bloomberg.

Not a lying, dishonest sleazebag like Donald Trump.

Do you have any links to support this, these lies about Trump would have hit the headlines by now..

Forum List

Back