Oh No!

Is Trump healthy?

gSImDbt.jpg

He looked at the polls and all the air came out........:badgrin:

Is Trump healthy?

gSImDbt.jpg

Another fake post from a dumb liberal. More likely that ^ may happen to Hillary pretty darn soon, seems like sh'e barely walking and freezes when talking.
Didnt Hillary just tweet about how Donald Trump would be worth a lot to the government if dead?

Cuz you know. She can spend his billions better than he can.

Is Trump healthy?

gSImDbt.jpg

So Hillary is suggesting you dems go kill Donald by this suggestive pic, thats how I read into this post using an even standard the Media and Hillary twisted the 2nd amendment people's collective power comment.....
SEE how easy it is to expose liars and manipulators. Stick to the issues,
ad hominem attacks are admissions of defeat.
Yes. Considering she just tweeted about trumps death being profitable.

Is Trump healthy?

gSImDbt.jpg

Another fake post from a dumb liberal. More likely that ^ may happen to Hillary pretty darn soon, seems like sh'e barely walking and freezes when talking.
Didnt Hillary just tweet about how Donald Trump would be worth a lot to the government if dead?

Cuz you know. She can spend his billions better than he can.

Where's the tweet? All I know is this, which is true, of course.

Is Trump healthy?

gSImDbt.jpg

So Hillary is suggesting you dems go kill Donald by this suggestive pic, thats how I read into this post using an even standard the Media and Hillary twisted the 2nd amendment people's collective power comment.....
SEE how easy it is to expose liars and manipulators. Stick to the issues,
ad hominem attacks are admissions of defeat.
Yes. Considering she just tweeted about trumps death being profitable.
And
I've just been informed that another mysterious death occured surrounding those crossing Hillary.
Her medical records may or may not have been released saying she is suffering from Binswanger disease and the doctor father who may have released the info is now dead. So she complains Trump can't handle criticsm when all he does is defend himself with harmless words while Hillary's team literally takes people out of the equation like some mob boss.

Forum List

Back