OH NOES!!! Katie Hobbs office was burglarized!!!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Hobbs very quickly published a statement blaming Kari Lake for the "burglary". Now you wouldn't suppose that Katie Hobbs would stage a burglary of her office to help her plummeting poll numbers against Kari Lake? Nah couldn't be. :abgg2q.jpg:

Secretary Hobbs and her staff have faced hundreds of death threats and threats of violence over the course of this campaign. Throughout this race, we have been clear that the safety of our staff and of the Secretary is our number one priority.
snip
Let’s be clear: for nearly two years Kari Lake and her allies have been spreading dangerous misinformation and inciting threats against anyone they see fit. The threats against Arizonans attempting to exercise their constitutional rights and their attacks on elected officials are the direct result of a concerted campaign of lies and intimidation.

Secretary Hobbs and her staff have faced hundreds of death threats and threats of violence over the course of this campaign. Throughout this race, we have been clear that the safety of our staff and of the Secretary is our number one priority.
snip
Let’s be clear: for nearly two years Kari Lake and her allies have been spreading dangerous misinformation and inciting threats against anyone they see fit. The threats against Arizonans attempting to exercise their constitutional rights and their attacks on elected officials are the direct result of a concerted campaign of lies and intimidation.

Any proof that Lake’s campaign was behind any of it? No.

snip

I actually laughed out loud when I read this. Meanwhile, Rubio's staffer got pummeled for being a Republican and no one cares.

Man I hope and pray the political beat down in two weeks is so bad it sends Democrats into last century. I have great hope it will be.

No one deserves it more. See my signature Penny, that you "stand by" still. You deserve to wander in the political desert for generations, you and your people. Just for that alone.

She was a republican, pretending to be a democrat.

Penny, checking in. Do you still want unvaccinated to "die at home"? And what does "unvaccinated" even mean, anyway? Are you unvaccinated? Have you had all five shots? If not, and you get ill, do you plan to not clog up the hospitals and "die at home?"

With all these people dropping dead for no apparent reason (yeah right), would you just love it if us purebloods started saying hey, stop clogging up our hospitals with your cancers and heart issues? You can just die at home?

You like, Penny?

Penny, checking in. Do you still want unvaccinated to "die at home"? And what does "unvaccinated" even mean, anyway? Are you unvaccinated? Have you had all five shots? If not, and you get ill, do you plan to not clog up the hospitals and "die at home?"

With all these people dropping dead for no apparent reason (yeah right), would you just love it if us purebloods started saying hey, stop clogging up our hospitals with your cancers and heart issues? You can just die at home?

You like, Penny?
Sue, I think the Killer put you on iggy a long time ago, just as she did with me and just as she does with everyone who pushes back on her idiocy.

Hobbs very quickly published a statement blaming Kari Lake for the "burglary". Now you wouldn't suppose that Katie Hobbs would stage a burglary of her office to help her plummeting poll numbers against Kari Lake? Nah couldn't be. :abgg2q.jpg:

I hope whoever did that found more in her office than there is in Katie's head. That girl is a dimwit.

Sue, I think the Killer put you on iggy a long time ago, just as she did with me and just as she does with everyone who pushes back on her idiocy.

Yeah probably. I checked in a few weeks ago though to make sure she stood by her comment and she still did. When she retracts I will remove it. Until then it stands. She's a wonderful representative for Democrats, I think.

snip

Funny how they didn't give any specifics on their claims of "misinformation", just generalized commie BS.

Forum List

Back