Oh, She Admittedly Passes Out Every So Often -

Cooper Anderson is almost as gay as Rachel Maddow. As a triathlete myself, I really hate getting dehydrated because I really want to avoid Parkinson's freezing. :p

That was not a faint. That was not a seizure. That was a Parkinson's freezing.

That she thinks 2 days of rest would cure a serious, chronic medical issue, the coughing she has displayed the past few years, is fucking ridiculous.

This is insane. Crooked Hillary has had Parkinson's for almost a decade. That is why they have hid her for months now.

Last edited:
Again have you idiots have any actual proof....

You have been speculating for ages now with no proof... The woman collapse because she had pneumonia and over did it...

Trump is Obese and probably has other complications (we don't know for sure except he gave us a joke of a Medical note).

One candidate gave us a professional medical assessment from a highly respected doctor, Trump gave use a joke letter from a guy he didn't even know the name of...

Explain to us how an Obese man at 70 can't provide information on his own health...

Oh I forgot the constitution doesn't allow us to compel him to give us that information...

Passing out is NO JOKE, and if you are taken to the ER after having passed out, they will go to great lengths to figure it out, because it is NOT COMMON and is a serious issue.

Last year I passed out while evacuating my bladder in the middle of the night, due to a change in my medications that lowered my BP too much. When I fell, broke a rib and got a concussion.

Someone who passes out "occasionally" has a serious problem, regardless of what their job is.

HRC may have made a mistake by selecting a running mate who is not a complete buffoon - like Barry did. The temptation to remove her from office will be great, as her medical problems become more and more obvious.

You have been speculating for ages now with no proof... The woman collapse because she had pneumonia and over did it...

Trump is Obese and probably has other complications (we don't know for sure except he gave us a joke of a Medical note).

One candidate gave us a professional medical assessment from a highly respected doctor, Trump gave use a joke letter from a guy he didn't even know the name of...

Explain to us how an Obese man at 70 can't provide information on his own health...

Oh I forgot the constitution doesn't allow us to compel him to give us that information...
:lol:

head_up_ass_butt_democrat_think_tank_mousepad-p144425213955773365trak_400.jpg

When Trump can't get through a speech without hacking up a lung, or attend an event with out folks holding onto his arms or see him buckling to the ground, then I think it is fair to say you can be just as concerned.

The rigorous campaign hasn't seemed to slow him down.

Passing out is NO JOKE, and if you are taken to the ER after having passed out, they will go to great lengths to figure it out, because it is NOT COMMON and is a serious issue.

Last year I passed out while evacuating my bladder in the middle of the night, due to a change in my medications that lowered my BP too much. When I fell, broke a rib and got a concussion.

Someone who passes out "occasionally" has a serious problem, regardless of what their job is.

HRC may have made a mistake by selecting a running mate who is not a complete buffoon - like Barry did. The temptation to remove her from office will be great, as her medical problems become more and more obvious.

That is the biggest load of crap said here...

People collapse all the time from dehydration... Goto any major runs on a hot day, they drop like flies and mainly from dehydration...

When you have pneumonia you have to hydrate at levels that is very constant... When I got it I would be dripped in sweat, absolutely soaking. A warm day with a bit of humidity and moving around, you could need to be hydrating at least 2 liters an hour minimum...

She collapsed due dehydration brought on by pneumonia.. Thats it... Has anyone any actual proof to say her well respected doctor is wrong.

When Trump can't get through a speech without hacking up a lung, or attend an event with out folks holding onto his arms or see him buckling to the ground, then I think it is fair to say you can be just as concerned.

Hey you have no proof, again weird shit floating inside your mind is not proof...

Can you explain the almost daily missteps he has made on the campaign to date...

Bill Clinton:,,,hey, now, comon, everyone knows that I hardly ever sleep with any other woman time to time,,,but when I do, its only when Hillary is on vacation or when she is tooo tarrrrrred to go to work.

Hey you have no proof, again weird shit floating inside your mind is not proof...

Can you explain the almost daily missteps he has made on the campaign to date...

See, that's the thing about hard core partisans. They can't extrapolate from events, things said, past behavior, wiki-leak emails and use logic. Their partisan blinders won't let them see reality for what it really is.

You say I don't have "hard proof?" Yeah, I say. . .

Hillary3.jpg

Cooper Anderson is almost as gay as Rachel Maddow. As a triathlete myself, I really hate getting dehydrated because I really want to avoid Parkinson's freezing. :p

That was not a faint. That was not a seizure. That was a Parkinson's freezing.

That she thinks 2 days of rest would cure a serious, chronic medical issue, the coughing she has displayed the past few years, is fucking ridiculous.

This is insane. Crooked Hillary has had Parkinson's for almost a decade. That is why they have hid her for months now.
Cooper is prettier than Rachel. Anyway. Hillary only recalls fainting a couple of times. Doesn't memory loss tend to occur with blackouts? And booze is dehydrating. Of course, we'll never know what's really going on because Hillary won't tell us.

Forum List

Back