OH SHIT! Epstein’s Lawyers Offer Plea Deal to Divulge Names in Exchange for 5 Year Sentence

And the party at Epstein's house with Trump and underage girls? Nothing to see right? :auiqs.jpg:
No matter what you will always come up with another stupid GOP propaganda meme, brainwashed functional moron.
Vote! It's the only way to get out of this insanity. We are dealing with a very defined cult. That's why they are "brainwashed functional morons."
We have to bring back something like the fairness doctrine that sets up at least a few minutes an hour of debate on the GOP propaganda machine. Their prime time on Fox and the radio demagogues are absolutely nuts.

Translation: shut down every voice that doesn't agree with me.
Translation - you are out of your tiny mind. Your whole propaganda machine could not handle three minutes of debate an hour, nor could you.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

And the party at Epstein's house with Trump and underage girls? Nothing to see right? :auiqs.jpg:
No matter what you will always come up with another stupid GOP propaganda meme, brainwashed functional moron.
Vote! It's the only way to get out of this insanity. We are dealing with a very defined cult. That's why they are "brainwashed functional morons."
We have to bring back something like the fairness doctrine that sets up at least a few minutes an hour of debate on the GOP propaganda machine. Their prime time on Fox and the radio demagogues are absolutely nuts.

Translation: shut down every voice that doesn't agree with me.
Translation - you are out of your tiny mind. Your whole propaganda machine could not handle three minutes of debate an hour, nor could you.

The Un-fairness doctrine would have you running through the streets screaming the first time you saw Rush Limbaugh destroying one of Rachel Maddow's screeds, and PMSNBC forced to carry it.

And he is a long time friend of Donald Trump.

Epstein being a dinner guest at Trump's home is not nearly the equivalent of Bubba flying on the Lolita Express to Pedo Island umpty-umpteen times.

Linky? Going to a party doesn't mean Trump diddled underage girls. Just get ready. Vanity Faire has reported that compromising photos of Bill Clinton were found at Epstein's mansion. That's why the Progs are desperate to make this about Trump. It's the same as Russian Collusion (the real collusion being conducted by a Clinton)
cut the crap and try waiting until something gets to real journalists and law enforcement. Idiot

Translation: ignore every voice that doesn't agree with me.
I listen to everything including Fox and Rush etc. too bad you know nothing about history or political science and just listen to garbage propaganda, super duper.

Yes, the left is violent. That's obvious, mini-dupester.

That's odd.

According to you far right radical extremists the left is a bunch of snowflakes standing around holding hands singing kumbaya working day and night to take all weapons from everyone.

Now the left is violent.

You people need to come to one lie then stick to it. When you contradict yourselves you only show that you say what's convenient for you at the time you're saying it.

Which is true that you do that but you will be able to fool more stupid people if you remain consistent.

I think where you become confused is when that the behavior of leftists when single is not the same as when they are in groups. See, the average leftist is a melting snowflake when he/she is alone. That's when they are fearful of virtually everything in their world and easily triggered by the most innocuous of things, but quite harmless and even fun to observe. When they cluster together, however, they begin to feel that they have strength in numbers, and when they come upon what they perceive to be a weak target, they attack, as long as they feel they will not individually be harmed.

The snowflake is a good metaphor for them. Individually, quite harmless and quickly melted by even mild heat. When clustered in large numbers, however, quite dangerous and mindlessly destructive of whatever is in their path with no regard to anything beyond themselves.

Unfortunately, one of these days they will attack a target that is both able and willing to strike back, and blood will be shed.
funny how law enforcement and real journalists have never heard about any of this fear-mongered garbage, super dupe.

Translation: the voices I agree with haven't said anything about it, so I'll insist it didn't happen.
Every respected voice in the world said it was garbage propaganda. Sorry you missed it, brain washed functional moron.

Sure mini-dupe, just let us know what happens when you try to steal that veteran's red cap. You know, the one that triggered you because you thought it said MAGA on it.

Mostly Dems. Epstein helped Clinton set up the Clinton Foundation - he's a total Lib.

Epstein being a dinner guest at Trump's home is not nearly the equivalent of Bubba flying on the Lolita Express to Pedo Island umpty-umpteen times.

What party with underage girls? Let's see the link
Just “Him and Epstein” and “28 Girls”: Florida Man Drops a Dime on Trump Stop being stupid Trump fans. It's gross.

Yeah so?

Jo

What party with underage girls? Let's see the link
Just “Him and Epstein” and “28 Girls”: Florida Man Drops a Dime on Trump Stop being stupid Trump fans. It's gross.

Doesn't say a word about under aged girls ya lying hack

Exactly.

Jo

That's odd.

According to you far right radical extremists the left is a bunch of snowflakes standing around holding hands singing kumbaya working day and night to take all weapons from everyone.

Now the left is violent.

You people need to come to one lie then stick to it. When you contradict yourselves you only show that you say what's convenient for you at the time you're saying it.

Which is true that you do that but you will be able to fool more stupid people if you remain consistent.

I think where you become confused is when that the behavior of leftists when single is not the same as when they are in groups. See, the average leftist is a melting snowflake when he/she is alone. That's when they are fearful of virtually everything in their world and easily triggered by the most innocuous of things, but quite harmless and even fun to observe. When they cluster together, however, they begin to feel that they have strength in numbers, and when they come upon what they perceive to be a weak target, they attack, as long as they feel they will not individually be harmed.

The snowflake is a good metaphor for them. Individually, quite harmless and quickly melted by even mild heat. When clustered in large numbers, however, quite dangerous and mindlessly destructive of whatever is in their path with no regard to anything beyond themselves.

Unfortunately, one of these days they will attack a target that is both able and willing to strike back, and blood will be shed.
funny how law enforcement and real journalists have never heard about any of this fear-mongered garbage, super dupe.

Translation: the voices I agree with haven't said anything about it, so I'll insist it didn't happen.
Every respected voice in the world said it was garbage propaganda. Sorry you missed it, brain washed functional moron.

Sure mini-dupe, just let us know what happens when you try to steal that veteran's red cap. You know, the one that triggered you because you thought it said MAGA on it.
Where I live in New York state is 73% Trump. Love those people but their politics is total garbage. the silent majority who knew nothing are now the loudmouth majority who know nothing. The GOP is a scumbag give away to the rich disaster and propaganda machine for 30 years at least....

Linky? Going to a party doesn't mean Trump diddled underage girls. Just get ready. Vanity Faire has reported that compromising photos of Bill Clinton were found at Epstein's mansion. That's why the Progs are desperate to make this about Trump. It's the same as Russian Collusion (the real collusion being conducted by a Clinton)
cut the crap and try waiting until something gets to real journalists and law enforcement. Idiot

I listen to everything including Fox and Rush etc. too bad you know nothing about history or political science and just listen to garbage propaganda, super duper.

Well, you're doing something wrong, mini-dupe, because you're constantly devolving into incoherent rants, and just recently complained about somebody calling somebody names when you constantly are doing it yourself. Maybe a little more self awareness would help.

Where I live in New York state is 73% Trump. Love those people but their politics is total garbage. the silent majority who knew nothing are now the loudmouth majority who know nothing. The GOP is a scumbag give away to the rich disaster and propaganda machine for 30 years at least....

How is your delusion in any way significant to this discussion?

Well, you're doing something wrong, mini-dupe, because you're constantly devolving into incoherent rants, and just recently complained about somebody calling somebody names when you constantly are doing it yourself. Maybe a little more self awareness would help.
try and figure out the difference between stupid personal insults and political insults about your ridiculous propaganda machine, the biggest story of the last 30 years and the scariest thing the country has ever seen. Google Google news and get both sides and you will see you are totally misinformed.

Lefty owns no mirrors.

Jo

try and figure out the difference between stupid personal insults and political insults about your ridiculous propaganda machine, the biggest story of the last 30 years and the scariest thing the country has ever seen. Google Google news and get both sides and you will see you are totally misinformed.

Too funny by half! "Google News"!

*snicker*

Lefty owns no mirrors.

Jo
calling someone a brainwashed functional moron is highly different from calling them all the stupid personal insults you brainwashed functional morons major in.... I guess you have never heard of debate rules.

Too funny by half! "Google News"!

*snicker*
They include all kinds of right-wing news, brainwash functional moron. Okay that's enough right wing idiocy for a while...

Lefty owns no mirrors.

Jo
calling someone a brainwashed functional moron is highly different from calling them all the stupid personal insults you brainwashed functional morons major in.... I guess you have never heard of debate rules.

Translation: it's different when I do it, because feelz and reasons and JUST SHUT UP!

Mostly Dems. Epstein helped Clinton set up the Clinton Foundation - he's a total Lib.

It's no longer enough for a person to vote anymore.

Everyone must get all their friends and everyone they know to vote.

Get as many people as possible to vote.

Help people get registered, help them get to the polls to vote. Babysit their kids or whatever it takes to help people to vote.

People not voting got us into this mess. Getting people to vote will get us out.

It's no longer enough for a person to vote anymore.

Everyone must get all their friends and everyone they know to vote.

Get as many people as possible to vote.

Help people get registered, help them get to the polls to vote. Babysit their kids or whatever it takes to help people to vote.

People not voting got us into this mess. Getting people to vote will get us out.
Vote for what though?

-Geaux

Get the popcorn ready. Bill Clinton likely gets the first bomb dropped on him. His travels to Epstein Island (6 without Secret Service) are already common knowledge. Then the lefties will demand prison for conservatives named, then claim the Dems involved had "no idea" what was going on. Even while they were partaking. "I had no idea that girl was underage officer." Bob Menendez comes to mind as well. His like of young girls is also well known.

Gonna be hard to continue without their trafficker supplying them
Have him name all the names! Why are you against that? Don’t you want it to stop?

Him naming names is pretty worthless as far as prosecutions going forward. I am not the one who is is trying to get a sex predator off on a lighter sentence. Why are you for that?
You’re willing to leave the others active! What a poor excuse for a human you are

Perhaps but I am not the one trying to get a child trafficker and predator off with a slap on the wrist. That would be you. Noticed you avoided answering why you are for that...
Nor am I, I want all of them behind bars, you’re not, pathetic. I bet you want men getting naked in girls restrooms

Continue to advocate for a child sex trafficker to get off scot free. It is a good look on you. Very revealing.

Have him name all the names! Why are you against that? Don’t you want it to stop?

Him naming names is pretty worthless as far as prosecutions going forward. I am not the one who is is trying to get a sex predator off on a lighter sentence. Why are you for that?
You’re willing to leave the others active! What a poor excuse for a human you are

Perhaps but I am not the one trying to get a child trafficker and predator off with a slap on the wrist. That would be you. Noticed you avoided answering why you are for that...
Nor am I, I want all of them behind bars, you’re not, pathetic. I bet you want men getting naked in girls restrooms

Continue to advocate for a child sex trafficker to get off scot free. It is a good look on you. Very revealing.
You're a scared little liberal bitch, ain't ya? Lmao!

Forum List

Back