OH SHIT! Epstein’s Lawyers Offer Plea Deal to Divulge Names in Exchange for 5 Year Sentence

Get the popcorn ready. Bill Clinton likely gets the first bomb dropped on him. His travels to Epstein Island (6 without Secret Service) are already common knowledge. Then the lefties will demand prison for conservatives named, then claim the Dems involved had "no idea" what was going on. Even while they were partaking. "I had no idea that girl was underage officer." Bob Menendez comes to mind as well. His like of young girls is also well known.
your usual load of garbage propaganda and no one in the real world gives a crap about, brainwashed functional moron. Too bad you have no evidence and it will be proved again with this operation.....

Poor uneducated retarded fucktard. Too bad for you that all of this is PUBLIC RECORD. So all you've done is show that you are illiterate as well as stupid. A two-fer. Way to go moron!
So you are a liar as well as a brainwashed functional moron. link then? You're a total joke just like all the dupes.

Get the popcorn ready. Bill Clinton likely gets the first bomb dropped on him. His travels to Epstein Island (6 without Secret Service) are already common knowledge. Then the lefties will demand prison for conservatives named, then claim the Dems involved had "no idea" what was going on. Even while they were partaking. "I had no idea that girl was underage officer." Bob Menendez comes to mind as well. His like of young girls is also well known.
your usual load of garbage propaganda and no one in the real world gives a crap about, brainwashed functional moron. Too bad you have no evidence and it will be proved again with this operation.....

Poor uneducated retarded fucktard. Too bad for you that all of this is PUBLIC RECORD. So all you've done is show that you are illiterate as well as stupid. A two-fer. Way to go moron!
So you are a liar as well as a brainwashed functional moron. link then? You're a total joke just like all the dupes.
That makes 40 laughing faces in the last half-hour. What an idiot.

So you are a liar as well as a brainwashed functional moron. It's a tablet link then. Your total joke just like all the dupes.

Damn, you're going to need that extra extra large tub of Dr. Trump's butthurt cream aren't you moron? Don't you get tired of being wrong ALL THE TIME? Note that you can't even use the proper "you're". Your laziness and stupidity aren't my problem.

Link to your public record? LOL

Public record means look it up yourself you uneducated asshole. So where are the links to your bullshit of Trump's involvement here? This stuff has been posted in several other threads. But you aren't playing at being stupid are you?

So you are a liar as well as a brainwashed functional moron. It's a tablet link then. Your total joke just like all the dupes.

Damn, you're going to need that extra extra large tub of Dr. Trump's butthurt cream aren't you moron? Don't you get tired of being wrong ALL THE TIME? Note that you can't even use the proper "you're". Your laziness and stupidity aren't my problem.
It's called a smartphone. I very much doubt you know what public record means. It does not mean on the GOP propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron. You've got absolutely nothing but garbage propaganda everyone in the world knows is crap except you idiots in the GOP, and stupid insults.

Legal Definition of public record
: a record required by law to be made and kept: a : a record made by a publicofficer or a government agency in the course of the performance of a duty. b : a record filed in a public office.
Merriam-Webster › legal › public re...
Public Record Legal Definition | Merriam-Webster Law Dictionary

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-10_19-52-26.png
    upload_2019-7-10_19-52-26.png
    293 bytes · Views: 12

It's called a smartphone. I very much doubt you know what public record means. It does not mean on the GOP propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron. You've got absolutely nothing but garbage propaganda everyone in the world knows is crap except you idiots in the GOP, and stupid insults.

: a record required by law to be made and kept: a : a record made by a publicofficer or a government agency in the course of the performance of a duty. b : a record filed in a public office.

Gee moron, other posters haven't had a problem finding this stuff. Guess you're just an uneducated moron.

Public record means look it up yourself you uneducated asshole. So where are the links to your bullshit of Trump's involvement here? This stuff has been posted in several other threads. But you aren't playing at being stupid are you?
I don't say anything about Trump on this, I will wait for law enforcement to decide, unlike you brainwashed functional morons. None of your phony scandals against Democrats are taken seriously in the least by law enforcement or real journalists. All proven to be nothing but garbage. Wake up and smell the coffee moron.

Gee moron, other posters haven't had a problem finding this stuff. Guess you're just an uneducated moron.
there is no such public record and all your phony scandals have been proven to be nothing but garbage propaganda. You have no link because there is no link. Idiot.

I don't say anything about Trump on this, I will wait for law enforcement to decide, unlike you brainwashed functional morons. None of your phony scandals against Democrats are taken seriously in the least by law enforcement or real journalists. All proven to be nothing but garbage. Wake up and smell the coffee moron.

Not proven? HAhahahah! I don't drink coffee moron. Off to ignore land with you. Your TDS has hit epic proportions.

there is no such public record and all your phony scandals have been proven to be nothing but garbage propaganda. You have no link because there is no link. Idiot.
Again, your inability to look up simple facts is not my problem. You lose again. you might want to stop this before you have a coronary. The truth hurts liberals.

Not proven? HAhahahah! I don't drink coffee moron. Off to ignore land with you. Your TDS has hit epic proportions.
you only bring down the tone of the conversation anyway, brainwashed functional moron coward.

Continue to advocate for a child sex trafficker to get off scot free. It is a good look on you. Very revealing.
You're a scared little liberal bitch, ain't ya? Lmao!

Oh another pedophile supporter.....well the same one with a different user name. Might as well make Epstein Time Magazine Man of the Year. In the mean time, you, your sock, and your idol should be buried under the prison.
You're the pedophile supporter, faggot. You probably are a pedophile yourself ... don't want your fellow pedos named.

Mr. Epstein give you a 10% off coupon on your next purchase?
Are those coupons posted with the ages?

No idea though I suspect some of the posters here shop at the family store.

You're a scared little liberal bitch, ain't ya? Lmao!

Oh another pedophile supporter.....well the same one with a different user name. Might as well make Epstein Time Magazine Man of the Year. In the mean time, you, your sock, and your idol should be buried under the prison.
You're the pedophile supporter, faggot. You probably are a pedophile yourself ... don't want your fellow pedos named.

Mr. Epstein give you a 10% off coupon on your next purchase?
Are those coupons posted with the ages?

No idea though I suspect some of the posters here shop at the family store.
So you're a leftist snob who looks down on people less fortunate than yourself? Nice...

:fu::thankusmile:

you only bring down the tone of the conversation anyway, brainwashed functional moron coward.

:fu: And we are all dumber for having had to listen to your idiocy.

You're the guy that makes ridiculous charges and claims and believes total garbage blindly. You are a crap citizen as well as an idiot. The GOP is a disaster and a disgrace and you don't even know they're killing you, fool.

You're the guy that makes ridiculous charges and claims and believes total garbage blindly. You are a crap citizen as well as an idiot. The GOP is a disaster and a disgrace and you don't even know they're killing you, fool.
By the way we're talkin about everyone knowing that Clinton has been to pedo island many times. It's on public record. What an idiot. Of course he doesn't quote where he made an ass of himself. Poor America.

Here now I will tell you dupes what public record means.

Let the chips fall as they may. Pedophilia transcends party.....or at least it should.
It should, but it didn't when Hillary was running for POTUS and the MSM failed to mention Bill was a Frequent Flier in the Lolita Express.
You are out of your tiny brainwashed little mind, super duper. You have no evidence to that just like all your other phony scandals fast and furious my ass, lock her up idiocy etc etc etc all garbage. Whatever happened to courtrooms and investigative journalism. All you have is pure propaganda with no evidence. nothing on public record whatsoever because the cops think you are absolutely out of your minds as well as everybody else in the world outside your bubble of dumb.

Forum List

Back