OH SHIT! Epstein’s Lawyers Offer Plea Deal to Divulge Names in Exchange for 5 Year Sentence

BWK, you are a liar. First you said Epstein's Island, then you edited it to Epstein's mansion....and that was also a fucking LIE.

The guy said he brought the 28 women to Mar a Lago....not Epstein's mansion, idiot. You're so hell bent on hating Trump that you are all scramble brained and can't keep your lies straight.
Screenshot_20190714-170926.png
Screenshot_20190714-170846.png

Go to 3;10 of this........

What about it?

Laughing about getting the guy off .............guess that doesn't bother you........Is it funny to you that a rapist got off with a light sentence......hmmm

Yeah.........REAL FUNNY.........

Well you're just an idiot as she wasn't laughing at the guy getting off. :eusa_doh:

She was as small midwest state lawyer laughing at a slick big city New York lawyer for stupidly destroying the evidence in the case.

Real funny................go tell that to the victim................hmmm........

Nice job..............Bravo.........

Now you can go back to drooling over the clintons.............who hung out with this guy and went to orgee island...........They went there and didn't know anything was going on............

You really think anyone is gonna buy that snake oil.
:abgg2q.jpg:

And let's see your evidence that the Clinton's went to "orgy island."

G'head, give the forum even more reason to laugh at you. :badgrin:

What about it?

Laughing about getting the guy off .............guess that doesn't bother you........Is it funny to you that a rapist got off with a light sentence......hmmm

Well you're just an idiot as she wasn't laughing at the guy getting off. :eusa_doh:

She was as small midwest state lawyer laughing at a slick big city New York lawyer for stupidly destroying the evidence in the case.

Real funny................go tell that to the victim................hmmm........

Now you can go back to drooling over the clintons.............who hung out with this guy and went to orgee island...........They went there and didn't know anything was going on............

Why would I tell the victim you're an idiot who moronically thinks Hillary was laughing at the guy getting away with raping her when it's on audio that she's laughing at an inept prosecutor for destroying the evidence in the case? :dunno:

Something to be proud of with sarcastic laughter.......hmmm

Either way..............it offended the victim.............and the criminal only got a year............so stuff it.......

What about it?

Read the whole thread........I showed the evidence way back..........get busy........even a book on it.......you skipped to the end of the book again didn't you.

I'm not even worried about it at all, quit projecting your fear of your beloved Dems getting exposed as the pedos and pedo enablers that they truly are onto us, faggot.

If Trump's name comes up, He should go down like everyone else involved. I just have no reason to believe he is going to be brought up.
Other than by liars in the media.
Sure you are buddy. Or you and the rest of Trump's Sheep wouldn't be using Clinton as a distraction. Come on list. I'm not afraid. But your ass is.
Clinton isn't a distraction, he's big time implicated, way more than Trump. Once I see something that convinces me to lump Trump into it...I will. I am the most anti-pedo person on this forum.

I'm not goin to take your loony speculations seriously.
Not from the information I've been getting. Other people were with Clinton and Epstein on those flights, like secret service. Not so with Trump and Epstein and 28 young girls at a party over a weekend. It was the two of them and the girls. What could possibly go wrong?
Just ask Katie Johnson.
I did. Thanks! I can only imagine the death threats she got from Trump and Epstein to have dropped the case; Docket for Katie Johnson v. Donald J. Trump, 5:16-cv-00797 - CourtListener.com
Based on trump's history of paying off pesky women to just go away and be silent, I have little doubt he cut Miss Johnson a yuge check.

What about it?

Bill Clinton ‘visited orgy island’ with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein

BWK, you are a liar. First you said Epstein's Island, then you edited it to Epstein's mansion....and that was also a fucking LIE.

The guy said he brought the 28 women to Mar a Lago....not Epstein's mansion, idiot. You're so hell bent on hating Trump that you are all scramble brained and can't keep your lies straight.View attachment 269407 View attachment 269408
Who gives a shit where they were? It has still been confirmed Trump was with Epstein for a weekend with 28 pirls. New report: Trump and Epstein hosted party with 28 girls in 1992

I never said anything about Epstein being on an Island with Trump. Who gives a shit about that, or who's mansion it was in?

I just googled and skimmed 3 articles written about Trump and Epstein....none say he visited the island. Not a single one.
Trump didn't have to visit the island -- Epstein brought pedophile isle to him.

Just “Him and Epstein” and “28 Girls”: Florida Man Drops a Dime on Trump
WATCH: Best-Selling Author Reveals Why Trump Kicked Epstein Out Of Mar-A-Lago

Patterson responded: "Well, I know that there were some complaints about Epstein at Mar-a-Lago and also I spoke to the head of the spa there. I said ‘did you ever meet Epstein?’ She said, 'oh yes... he was inappropriate with some of the younger women there.' She said she went to Trump and he threw him out of the club."

At another point in the interview, Patterson said he "knows Trump didn't know" about Epstein's alleged criminal activity
Who said trump knew about Epstein's criminal activity? The claim is that Epateim set him up with underaged girls.

I just googled and skimmed 3 articles written about Trump and Epstein....none say he visited the island. Not a single one.

We don't even know if it is true.
We know Trump was at Epstein's mansion for a weekend with 28 girls.
No....you're wrong.

Patterson responded: "Well, I know that there were some complaints about Epstein at Mar-a-Lago and also I spoke to the head of the spa there. I said ‘did you ever meet Epstein?’ She said, 'oh yes... he was inappropriate with some of the younger women there.' She said she went to Trump and he threw him out of the club."

At another point in the interview, Patterson said he "knows Trump didn't know" about Epstein's alleged criminal activity
Who said trump knew about Epstein's criminal activity? The claim is that Epateim set him up with underaged girls.
Needs a full investigation on this......................ALL OF IT.................and ALL OF THOSE INVOLVED........

If the evidence comes forward I want EVERYONE..........REGARDLESS OF WHO THEY ARE TO BE TRIED AND THROWN IN PRISON...........

I don't CARE WHO................This guy is the SCUM OF THE EARTH...................so let's see where it goes.

Needs a full investigation on this......................ALL OF IT.................and ALL OF THOSE INVOLVED........

If the evidence comes forward I want EVERYONE..........REGARDLESS OF WHO THEY ARE TO BE TRIED AND THROWN IN PRISON...........

I don't CARE WHO................This guy is the SCUM OF THE EARTH...................so let's see where it goes.
Yes, and if Trump windes up being implicated and he's found guilty...hang him.

make sure you go ALL the way thru to 6:23.... :rolleyes:

I saw the whole video..............It's not funny........the guy got 1 year.............should have gotten life......

Now this epstein guy............GET THE ROPE..........

Now you tell me all these people like Clinton and famous actors flew with him...........went to his island and didn't KNOW A THING........HMMM.

It takes a smart person to actually win a debate. And it takes an idiot to show he or she has lost one with posts like this; Now you tell me all these people like Clinton and famous actors flew with him...........went to his island and didn't KNOW A THING........HMMM. Your whole sentence is worth teats, because it is nothing but projecting splattered spaghetti up against the wall. That is not a credible argument. It is a desperate attempt to live out a fantasy. You can say the same for Trump and you would be right. The difference being, we know Trump and Epstein spent the weekend with 28 women in Epstein's mansion, "ALONE."

FYI, it was at party at Mara Lago, alone, I believe... and not Epstein;s mansion...

Yes, and if Trump windes up being implicated and he's found guilty...hang him.
In this case............I want anyone who did this HANGED...........Yup.

What about it?

Bill Clinton ‘visited orgy island’ with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein
January, 2015 New York Post, Robert Murdoch. :auiqs.jpg:Are you fucking kidding me? That publication does nothing but throw spaghetti up against the wall. New York Post - Wikipedia You people are nothing but willful idiots to the worst information on the planet. What a joke,

I saw the whole video..............It's not funny........the guy got 1 year.............should have gotten life......

Now you tell me all these people like Clinton and famous actors flew with him...........went to his island and didn't KNOW A THING........HMMM.

It takes a smart person to actually win a debate. And it takes an idiot to show he or she has lost one with posts like this; Now you tell me all these people like Clinton and famous actors flew with him...........went to his island and didn't KNOW A THING........HMMM. Your whole sentence is worth teats, because it is nothing but projecting splattered spaghetti up against the wall. That is not a credible argument. It is a desperate attempt to live out a fantasy. You can say the same for Trump and you would be right. The difference being, we know Trump and Epstein spent the weekend with 28 women in Epstein's mansion, "ALONE."

FYI, it was at party at Mara Lago, alone, I believe... and not Epstein;s mansion...

Thank you for being honest.

1992 And Epstein those .......so the story goes..........Supposed to be some contest event there................Which would be women in bikini's and such......

Watching these two lie their asses off, which it's either they deliberately are lying or they have the attention span of mice and never read the article they're referencing. Lol

Yea, thanks! I read somewhere a while back it was at Epstein's mansion, but I read now that it wasn't. Which is actually even worse for Trump, because he initiated the party.

Forum List

Back