OH SHIT! Epstein’s Lawyers Offer Plea Deal to Divulge Names in Exchange for 5 Year Sentence

In the meantime......:04:

Jeffrey Epstein’s cell is 3 doors down from El Chapo

Qs8Ffu2.jpg
Release his tail into the population.............save some money on him............

Let him talk first. :113:
The Dirt Bag was with a different child night after night from what I'm watching...........Let him talk but then put him into population right after........

The Island was known as ORGEE ISLAND.......A lot of famous people went there...........a lot of young girls went there...........

One conviction and hanging isn't enough in this case.

Trump press conference before debating Hillary..........From the abused ladies by the Clintons.....

what-the-hellare-4-0fmy-my-rape-victims-doing-here-29487072.png

Little context for that meme now.........LOL

And they hung with a known convicted perv now..........ho hum.........

I think you're afraid Epstein and the rape victims are going to divulge a bunch of names, and these Trump Sheep are shitting their pants about it.

No one on the Left gives two shits if Clinton's name is in there. Throw his ass in jail if necessary. And the same goes for Trump. Or is he above the law for Trump Sheep, and I think you're really scared his name is in there?

I'm not even worried about it at all, quit projecting your fear of your beloved Dems getting exposed as the pedos and pedo enablers that they truly are onto us, faggot.

If Trump's name comes up, He should go down like everyone else involved. I just have no reason to believe he is going to be brought up.
Other than by liars in the media.

Sure you are buddy. Or you and the rest of Trump's Sheep wouldn't be using Clinton as a distraction. Come on list. I'm not afraid. But your ass is.

Clinton isn't a distraction, he's big time implicated, way more than Trump. Once I see something that convinces me to lump Trump into it...I will. I am the most anti-pedo person on this forum.

I'm not goin to take your loony speculations seriously.

Not from the information I've been getting. Other people were with Clinton and Epstein on those flights, like secret service. Not so with Trump and Epstein and 28 young girls at a party over a weekend. It was the two of them and the girls. What could possibly go wrong?

Just ask Katie Johnson.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Give him the deal, let him talk and show the proof.

After all these people are publicly disgraced and jailed in the harshest jail their is and put in General, try Epstein for his crimes and give him the max.

Say something like, "Oh yeah, you have a deal but now you face state charges...we don't have jurisdiction over that." and fry his ass.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
I think you're afraid Epstein and the rape victims are going to divulge a bunch of names, and these Trump Sheep are shitting their pants about it.

No one on the Left gives two shits if Clinton's name is in there. Throw his ass in jail if necessary. And the same goes for Trump. Or is he above the law for Trump Sheep, and I think you're really scared his name is in there?
I'm not even worried about it at all, quit projecting your fear of your beloved Dems getting exposed as the pedos and pedo enablers that they truly are onto us, faggot.

If Trump's name comes up, He should go down like everyone else involved. I just have no reason to believe he is going to be brought up.
Sure you are buddy. Or you and the rest of Trump's Sheep wouldn't be using Clinton as a distraction. Come on list. I'm not afraid. But your ass is.
Clinton isn't a distraction, he's big time implicated, way more than Trump. Once I see something that convinces me to lump Trump into it...I will. I am the most anti-pedo person on this forum.

So, if you aren't lying, where is the evidence Clinton is way more implicated? If you don't tell me, or cowardly get lost, then we know you are a liar.
I haven't lied about anything. I said at the beginning anything is possible, but I am not convinced Trump did any kiddie fucking, he was nailing beautiful adult models left and right...he had no need to. It is even possible Clinton didn't either, but he's even worse than Trump because Trump didn't lie about his womanizing, we have known he's a rich Playboy for years...Clinton lied his ass off to the country instead of fessing up. The more secretive type is always way more suspect in my book.

Notice Epstein is also a sneaky fuck with no real friends.
There you go again. Trump originally lied about his affair with Stormy Daniels. Melania Trump Is 'Good Person' Who Was Lied to About Donald's Alleged Affair with Stormy: Cohen

Go to 3;10 of this........

What about it?

Laughing about getting the guy off .............guess that doesn't bother you........Is it funny to you that a rapist got off with a light sentence......hmmm

Yeah.........REAL FUNNY.........

Well you're just an idiot as she wasn't laughing at the guy getting off. :eusa_doh:

She was as small midwest state lawyer laughing at a slick big city New York lawyer for stupidly destroying the evidence in the case.

make sure you go ALL the way thru to 6:23.... :rolleyes:

I saw the whole video..............It's not funny........the guy got 1 year.............should have gotten life......

Now this epstein guy............GET THE ROPE..........

Now you tell me all these people like Clinton and famous actors flew with him...........went to his island and didn't KNOW A THING........HMMM.

It takes a smart person to actually win a debate. And it takes an idiot to show he or she has lost one with posts like this; Now you tell me all these people like Clinton and famous actors flew with him...........went to his island and didn't KNOW A THING........HMMM. Your whole sentence is worth teats, because it is nothing but projecting splattered spaghetti up against the wall. That is not a credible argument. It is a desperate attempt to live out a fantasy. You can say the same for Trump and you would be right. The difference being, we know Trump and Epstein spent the weekend with 28 women in Epstein's mansion, "ALONE."

No we don't know that and you have no evidence.

What about it?

Exactly! What about it. 1975? :auiqs.jpg:That's a lot of cobwebs to wade through. Maybe we should stick to more recent crimes with Epstein and possibly Trump and Clinton?

Youre too stupid to understand this shows how callous she can be towards child rape victims, you piece of wasted flesh and bone.

You have no evidence, therefore you're a total idiot to come here and project something you know nothing about. How fuckin stupid is that? You're desperate for something, but that "something" never happened. And your coward, frustrated ass, needs to blame others for your failure to prove your point. You're nothing but a loser. Get over yourself and get in the real world.

I just googled and skimmed 3 articles written about Trump and Epstein....none say he visited the island. Not a single one.

make sure you go ALL the way thru to 6:23.... :rolleyes:

I saw the whole video..............It's not funny........the guy got 1 year.............should have gotten life......

Now this epstein guy............GET THE ROPE..........

Now you tell me all these people like Clinton and famous actors flew with him...........went to his island and didn't KNOW A THING........HMMM.

It takes a smart person to actually win a debate. And it takes an idiot to show he or she has lost one with posts like this; Now you tell me all these people like Clinton and famous actors flew with him...........went to his island and didn't KNOW A THING........HMMM. Your whole sentence is worth teats, because it is nothing but projecting splattered spaghetti up against the wall. That is not a credible argument. It is a desperate attempt to live out a fantasy. You can say the same for Trump and you would be right. The difference being, we know Trump and Epstein spent the weekend with 28 women in Epstein's mansion, "ALONE."

No we don't know that and you have no evidence.

You are defending a poster who is speculating and has nothing to show for it. The very same exact thing you are doing. Both of you are losers because you can't produce anything. You both just keep on making fools of yourselves.

What about it?

Laughing about getting the guy off .............guess that doesn't bother you........Is it funny to you that a rapist got off with a light sentence......hmmm

Well you're just an idiot as she wasn't laughing at the guy getting off. :eusa_doh:

She was as small midwest state lawyer laughing at a slick big city New York lawyer for stupidly destroying the evidence in the case.

Real funny................go tell that to the victim................hmmm........

Nice job..............Bravo.........

Now you can go back to drooling over the clintons.............who hung out with this guy and went to orgee island...........They went there and didn't know anything was going on............

You really think anyone is gonna buy that snake oil.
:abgg2q.jpg:

I just googled and skimmed 3 articles written about Trump and Epstein....none say he visited the island. Not a single one.
Trump didn't have to visit the island -- Epstein brought pedophile isle to him.

Just “Him and Epstein” and “28 Girls”: Florida Man Drops a Dime on Trump
We don't even know if it is true.
Since when does that matter to anyone? A bunch of righties keep claiming Clinton visited pedophile isle despite having no proof that he ever did.

When the left doesn’t care about babies, why would they care if they were fked by old white democrats? I bet these fkwads wished their dicks were there

Not from the information I've been getting. Other people were with Clinton and Epstein on those flights, like secret service. Not so with Trump and Epstein and 28 young girls at a party over a weekend. It was the two of them and the girls. What could possibly go wrong?
Just ask Katie Johnson.
I did. Thanks! I can only imagine the death threats she got from Trump and Epstein to have dropped the case; Docket for Katie Johnson v. Donald J. Trump, 5:16-cv-00797 - CourtListener.com

What about it?

Real funny................go tell that to the victim................hmmm........

Nice job..............Bravo.........

Now you can go back to drooling over the clintons.............who hung out with this guy and went to orgee island...........They went there and didn't know anything was going on............

You really think anyone is gonna buy that snake oil.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Why would I tell the victim you're an idiot who moronically thinks Hillary was laughing at the guy getting away with raping her when it's on audio that she's laughing at an inept prosecutor for destroying the evidence in the case? :dunno:

Trump didn't have to visit the island -- Epstein brought pedophile isle to him.

Just “Him and Epstein” and “28 Girls”: Florida Man Drops a Dime on Trump
WATCH: Best-Selling Author Reveals Why Trump Kicked Epstein Out Of Mar-A-Lago

Patterson responded: "Well, I know that there were some complaints about Epstein at Mar-a-Lago and also I spoke to the head of the spa there. I said ‘did you ever meet Epstein?’ She said, 'oh yes... he was inappropriate with some of the younger women there.' She said she went to Trump and he threw him out of the club."

At another point in the interview, Patterson said he "knows Trump didn't know" about Epstein's alleged criminal activity

Forum List

Back