OH SHIT! Epstein’s Lawyers Offer Plea Deal to Divulge Names in Exchange for 5 Year Sentence

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I know it's his daughter. He wants to have sex with her and probably already has.
No you didnt asswipe or you would have said so..:abgg2q.jpg::dig:
Ok, so you're even dumber than I gave you credit for. And trump was still fondling a minor. There's a good chance his name is among those Epstein will throw out there.
Evidence of Trump fondling a minor would be nice, you lying piece of shit.

You have none though.
I already posted the photo.
Not of him fondling a child.
Oh yeah, of him fondling a child. Not unlike the ones righties posted of Biden, saying such touching is fondling a child.

Ok, so you're even dumber than I gave you credit for. And trump was still fondling a minor. There's a good chance his name is among those Epstein will throw out there.
Evidence of Trump fondling a minor would be nice, you lying piece of shit.

You have none though.
I already posted the photo.
Not of him fondling a child.
Oh yeah, of him fondling a child. Not unlike the ones righties posted of Biden, saying such touching is fondling a child.
I have seen zero photos of either Biden or Trump "fondling" anyone.

Trump Plotted Clinton-Epstein Takedown For Years,

• Trump Plotted Clinton-Epstein Takedown For Years, Knew About Clinton ISLAND PHOTOS

President Donald Trump plotted his takedown of accused child trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s elite inner circle during the 2016 election, convening a meeting with then-National Enquirer owner David Pecker prior to Trump’s comment at CPAC 2015 about how Bill Clinton has a Jeffrey Epstein problem.
    Vanity Fair reports: “Trump had been following the story closely. In the week or so leading up to his CPAC speech, David Pecker, who owned the Enquirer until it was sold in ruin earlier this year, visited Trump on the 26th floor of Trump Tower, bringing along an issue with a Prince Andrew and Epstein-related cover, according to people familiar with the meeting. Pecker, of course, was in the business of protecting Trump…Pecker, he later told me, used to send him articles and issues before they were published so that he and Trump could read them. After the meeting Trump called in Sam Nunberg, then a Trump Organization employee, who saw Pecker leaving Trump’s office. “Michael was sitting in there when I came in, and the issue of the National Enquirer with the pictures of Prince Andrew was on his desk,” Nunberg recalled. “He said not to tell anyone, but that Pecker had just been there and had brought the issue with him. Trump said that Pecker had told him that the pictures of Clinton that Epstein had from his island were worse.'”
    (Excerpt) Read more atREPORT: Trump Plotted Clinton-Epstein Takedown For Years, Knew About Clinton ISLAND PHOTOS - Big League Politics
    Well, what we do know is that Trump made the threat to exposed Epstein 3 years ago. And the Clintonites are busy scrubbing the web with anything referring to Clinton and Epstein. The problem is, the pictures and the information is out there already downloaded. Like pictures of Bill on the Lolita Express ....
    35m3t0.jpg

• Rachel Chandler at age 14.?....after Blow Job did her he probably passed her on to the Hildebeast to REALLY show her what perverted sex was!!,
And here's a photo of trump with an under aged minor...

View attachment 269279

... she looks very uncomfortable as he's reaching for her breasts.

Baby Deer you have just been PAWNED and proven as a lying, piece of leftist garbage that you are....Do a Google Search of that picture and you find out that that little girl....IS HIS DAUGHTER, IVANKA A FEW DOZEN YEARS AGO.....GOD I hope YOU never have any children....scumbucket BTW HERE IS IVANKA A YEAR OR SO LATER WITH HER DAD... WHAT A CREEPY BASTARD YOU ARE!!! YOU ARE OWNED!!!!!

donald-trump-ivanka-trump-kid.jpg
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I know it's his daughter. He wants to have sex with her and probably already has.
Undoubtedly fondling your own daughter is FOREIGN to an unloving piece of shit liberal....all kids are good for is to kill them...as the DeathRATS have shown in NY and Va..... You continue to suck as a caring person...unless it's an illegal!

oh, and Seth Rich was dead before Guciffer2 transferred the files to wikileaks...

Correction, Seth Rich was dead the moment he crossed the Clintons....

Statement on coverage of Seth Rich murder investigation

Retraction of Dr. Jerome Corsi Regarding The Murder of Seth Rich

The nuttiest of the rightwingnut hatemongers have retracted their claims, but you Trumpkins soldier on.
Seth rich murdered wallet untouched. But stupid fks like you think that’s normal

View attachment 269279

Baby Deer you have just been PAWNED and proven as a lying, piece of leftist garbage that you are....Do a Google Search of that picture and you find out that that little girl....IS HIS DAUGHTER, IVANKA A FEW DOZEN YEARS AGO.....GOD I hope YOU never have any children....scumbucket BTW HERE IS IVANKA A YEAR OR SO LATER WITH HER DAD... WHAT A CREEPY BASTARD YOU ARE!!! YOU ARE OWNED!!!!!

LOLOL

Undoubtedly fondling your own daughter is FOREIGN to an unloving piece of shit liberal....all kids are good for is to kill them...as the DeathRATS have shown in NY and Va..... You continue to suck as a caring person...unless it's an illegal!
:cuckoo:

Hahaha hahaha all fking bullsnot all that. I asked you mthr fkr a question, have the balls to answer or leave
Brainwashed to the point of total incompetence and irrationality.....
I asked you how they could have gotten it since the data file would be too large to download over the internet? Why won’t you answer fkwad?
Multiple downloads.. do you think I'm a computer expert or something LOL?
A file is a file. Do you even know what an email file is? Dude you’re out of your league

Trump Plotted Clinton-Epstein Takedown For Years,

• Trump Plotted Clinton-Epstein Takedown For Years, Knew About Clinton ISLAND PHOTOS

President Donald Trump plotted his takedown of accused child trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s elite inner circle during the 2016 election, convening a meeting with then-National Enquirer owner David Pecker prior to Trump’s comment at CPAC 2015 about how Bill Clinton has a Jeffrey Epstein problem.
    Vanity Fair reports: “Trump had been following the story closely. In the week or so leading up to his CPAC speech, David Pecker, who owned the Enquirer until it was sold in ruin earlier this year, visited Trump on the 26th floor of Trump Tower, bringing along an issue with a Prince Andrew and Epstein-related cover, according to people familiar with the meeting. Pecker, of course, was in the business of protecting Trump…Pecker, he later told me, used to send him articles and issues before they were published so that he and Trump could read them. After the meeting Trump called in Sam Nunberg, then a Trump Organization employee, who saw Pecker leaving Trump’s office. “Michael was sitting in there when I came in, and the issue of the National Enquirer with the pictures of Prince Andrew was on his desk,” Nunberg recalled. “He said not to tell anyone, but that Pecker had just been there and had brought the issue with him. Trump said that Pecker had told him that the pictures of Clinton that Epstein had from his island were worse.'”
    (Excerpt) Read more atREPORT: Trump Plotted Clinton-Epstein Takedown For Years, Knew About Clinton ISLAND PHOTOS - Big League Politics
    Well, what we do know is that Trump made the threat to exposed Epstein 3 years ago. And the Clintonites are busy scrubbing the web with anything referring to Clinton and Epstein. The problem is, the pictures and the information is out there already downloaded. Like pictures of Bill on the Lolita Express ....
    35m3t0.jpg

• Rachel Chandler at age 14.?....after Blow Job did her he probably passed her on to the Hildebeast to REALLY show her what perverted sex was!!,

View attachment 269279

LOLOL

After you wash your mouth out with soap, you need to go back to your cell. Otherwise, I'm calling your warden who runs the dementia ward.
I can only go by what trump says and he says he'd be "dating" Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter.
You really don't understand how a father can make his daughter feel proud of herself, do you? And Presbyterian men do not allow a lot of emotion shine through. I'm not surprised you interpreted a dead pan expression for anything else. Meanwhile, we are the frozen chosen, and you will not understand the subtleties of different sects of the Christian faith. if you are a devoted atheist. Plus, pardon if the lead bucket falls upon you, but atheists have no compunction about throwing the baby out with the bathwater, either.

Class dismissed!

According to the story trump banned him. If that's so, why didn't trump call the police? Why didn't anyone within the mar a largo call the police? Why didn't the parents of the child call the police?
You are making a LOT of ASSumptions in this paragraph. ASSumptions you would not make if his name was not Trump.

Stupid tard.

LOLOL

Yea, you are an insane lefty troll...:dance:

You are just projecting your own fantasy on the president.

View attachment 269279

LOLOL

After you wash your mouth out with soap, you need to go back to your cell. Otherwise, I'm calling your warden who runs the dementia ward.
I can only go by what trump says and he says he'd be "dating" Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter.
You really don't understand how a father can make his daughter feel proud of herself, do you? And Presbyterian men do not allow a lot of emotion shine through. I'm not surprised you interpreted a dead pan expression for anything else. Meanwhile, we are the frozen chosen, and you will not understand the subtleties of different sects of the Christian faith. if you are a devoted atheist. Plus, pardon if the lead bucket falls upon you, but atheists have no compunction about throwing the baby out with the bathwater, either.

Class dismissed!
Dumbass, start with ... I'm not an atheist ... and work your way back from there.

2s0blvo.jpg

LOLOL

:boohoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
:ahole-1:

:ahole-1:
coffeepaper.gif

Trump press conference before debating Hillary..........From the abused ladies by the Clintons.....

what-the-hellare-4-0fmy-my-rape-victims-doing-here-29487072.png

Little context for that meme now.........LOL

And they hung with a known convicted perv now..........ho hum.........

I think you're afraid Epstein and the rape victims are going to divulge a bunch of names, and these Trump Sheep are shitting their pants about it.

No one on the Left gives two shits if Clinton's name is in there. Throw his ass in jail if necessary. And the same goes for Trump. Or is he above the law for Trump Sheep, and I think you're really scared his name is in there?

As I said earlier, you have no ethics or integrity. Because you are a sociopath, you don't feel the shame that normal people would feel if they were exposed as a fucking liar, the way WillPower just exposed you. You are not capable of the ethical awareness that decent people have naturally.
All you do is show up to this forum to lie. What a waste of your time; 17 intelligence agencies or 4, Russia findings still valid

17 Intel agencies never did forensics on the DNC server.....

You hate child rapists? Then you should despise Bill "drop trou" that took 26 trips on the Lolita Express and most of the time he ditched his Secret Service protection. Epstein had numerous numbers for ol Billy Boy in his little black book.
liar liar pants on fire! through omission of pertinent facts!

intel agencies did not need the actual server at the DNC, the DCCC, or Podesta's that were hacked.... copies of the servers and private analysis were fine... in fact, actual servers are not used or needed in most cases of analysis of any hackings, copies of the servers is what is used....

And the hackings are only a tidbit of evidence gathered... there are lots of other things involved... like who sent the stolen goods to wikileaks, when it was sent, how the stolen emails moved around different servers trying to hide their trail, who paid for the different servers, where they were located etc etc,

Epstein had more phone numbers of Trump than of Clinton in his little black book, TEN TIMES the amount of numbers for Trump..... even Trump's butler's number....and chaufer's and daughter's.....

The trips using Epstein's plane were for Clinton Foundation Charity events... Clinton traveled with Clinton foundation workers, primarily Doug Bands was on all flights he took and secret service was always with him, just 4 times it makes no mention on the flight manifests but the pilot who wrote the manifests likely left mention of them off by accident, especially if the plane was crowded with other celebrities he had to list by name.... it was usually a scribble like 4 ss, or 8 ss... I reviewed the manifests.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Dude, who the fuck do you think you are trying to fool? Are you claiming to know more than William Binney, former second in command of the NSA? Firewalls? The amount of time required to push that kind of data over the distance and the amount of data allegedly "hacked" would have set off even the most simplistic alarms that the server was (snicker) "under attack". I work with computers daily, I am very familiar with the framework of firewalls and how alarms are set off when they are breached.......go sell your bullshit to someone else.

Now, about the Clintons and Epstein going on missions of mercy for charitable endeavors that required Clinton to ditch his S.S detail? Sell it to someone that is even dumber than you are. If you have a credible link that Epstein had 260 different contact numbers like you claim? Provide the link or admit that you are a lying sack of shit......

P.S I already know that you are a lying sack and I have called your lame bluff......

TOOOO fucking easy.........

View attachment 269270

Trump page 80 of the Cloud's pdf of epstein's little black book

plus Ivana and Ivanka's numbers on a previous section

could not find clinton under C in it, but not done looking

Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book REDACTED
They're scared to death which is why they go to Clinton as a distraction. If Trump's name is in there, what are his Sheep going to say? Oh it's okay? Lol!

Trump press conference before debating Hillary..........From the abused ladies by the Clintons.....

I think you're afraid Epstein and the rape victims are going to divulge a bunch of names, and these Trump Sheep are shitting their pants about it.

No one on the Left gives two shits if Clinton's name is in there. Throw his ass in jail if necessary. And the same goes for Trump. Or is he above the law for Trump Sheep, and I think you're really scared his name is in there?

I'm not even worried about it at all, quit projecting your fear of your beloved Dems getting exposed as the pedos and pedo enablers that they truly are onto us, faggot.

If Trump's name comes up, He should go down like everyone else involved. I just have no reason to believe he is going to be brought up.
Other than by liars in the media.

I'm not even worried about it at all, quit projecting your fear of your beloved Dems getting exposed as the pedos and pedo enablers that they truly are onto us, faggot.

If Trump's name comes up, He should go down like everyone else involved. I just have no reason to believe he is going to be brought up.
Other than by liars in the media.

Sure you are buddy. Or you and the rest of Trump's Sheep wouldn't be using Clinton as a distraction. Come on list. I'm not afraid. But your ass is.

Forum List

Back