OH SHIT! Epstein’s Lawyers Offer Plea Deal to Divulge Names in Exchange for 5 Year Sentence

oh, and Seth Rich was dead before Guciffer2 transferred the files to wikileaks...

Correction, Seth Rich was dead the moment he crossed the Clintons....

Statement on coverage of Seth Rich murder investigation

Retraction of Dr. Jerome Corsi Regarding The Murder of Seth Rich

The nuttiest of the rightwingnut hatemongers have retracted their claims, but you Trumpkins soldier on.

You're not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag, that's for sure...

oh, and Seth Rich was dead before Guciffer2 transferred the files to wikileaks...

The nuttiest of the rightwingnut hatemongers have retracted their claims, but you Trumpkins soldier on.

I hardly need to be with you conspiracy nuts.

Do you have anything useful to add to the thread?

Oh yes, you are really in a good position to call others "conspiracy nuts!"

35mvpq.jpg

Last edited:

Nothing deep and meaningful, like the preceding marshmallow post, but I could come up with some wildly-speculative, uninformed bullshit about a leaked proffer.

It's pretty funny you're arguing with that Russian spinach guy.
Funny you’re obsessed with Russia, what did they do exactly funny boi
17 intelligence agencies or 4, Russia findings still valid

Here's Who Found That Russia Meddled in the 2016 Election
Hahaha hahaha all fking bullsnot all that. I asked you mthr fkr a question, have the balls to answer or leave
Brainwashed to the point of total incompetence and irrationality.....
I asked you how they could have gotten it since the data file would be too large to download over the internet? Why won’t you answer fkwad?
Multiple downloads.. do you think I'm a computer expert or something LOL?

Oh yes, you are really in a good position to call other "conspiracy nuts!"

35mvpq.jpg
Baloney read something change the channel LOL, super duper dupe.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Trump Plotted Clinton-Epstein Takedown For Years,

• Trump Plotted Clinton-Epstein Takedown For Years, Knew About Clinton ISLAND PHOTOS

President Donald Trump plotted his takedown of accused child trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s elite inner circle during the 2016 election, convening a meeting with then-National Enquirer owner David Pecker prior to Trump’s comment at CPAC 2015 about how Bill Clinton has a Jeffrey Epstein problem.
    Vanity Fair reports: “Trump had been following the story closely. In the week or so leading up to his CPAC speech, David Pecker, who owned the Enquirer until it was sold in ruin earlier this year, visited Trump on the 26th floor of Trump Tower, bringing along an issue with a Prince Andrew and Epstein-related cover, according to people familiar with the meeting. Pecker, of course, was in the business of protecting Trump…Pecker, he later told me, used to send him articles and issues before they were published so that he and Trump could read them. After the meeting Trump called in Sam Nunberg, then a Trump Organization employee, who saw Pecker leaving Trump’s office. “Michael was sitting in there when I came in, and the issue of the National Enquirer with the pictures of Prince Andrew was on his desk,” Nunberg recalled. “He said not to tell anyone, but that Pecker had just been there and had brought the issue with him. Trump said that Pecker had told him that the pictures of Clinton that Epstein had from his island were worse.'”
    (Excerpt) Read more atREPORT: Trump Plotted Clinton-Epstein Takedown For Years, Knew About Clinton ISLAND PHOTOS - Big League Politics
    Well, what we do know is that Trump made the threat to exposed Epstein 3 years ago. And the Clintonites are busy scrubbing the web with anything referring to Clinton and Epstein. The problem is, the pictures and the information is out there already downloaded. Like pictures of Bill on the Lolita Express ....
    35m3t0.jpg

• Rachel Chandler at age 14.?....after Blow Job did her he probably passed her on to the Hildebeast to REALLY show her what perverted sex was!!,
And here's a photo of trump with an under aged minor...

View attachment 269279

... she looks very uncomfortable as he's reaching for her breasts.

Baby Deer you have just been PAWNED and proven as a lying, piece of leftist garbage that you are....Do a Google Search of that picture and you find out that that little girl....IS HIS DAUGHTER, IVANKA A FEW DOZEN YEARS AGO.....GOD I hope YOU never have any children....scumbucket BTW HERE IS IVANKA A YEAR OR SO LATER WITH HER DAD... WHAT A CREEPY BASTARD YOU ARE!!! YOU ARE OWNED!!!!!

donald-trump-ivanka-trump-kid.jpg
Exactly...his own daughter....pretty sick.
Another of the cockroach squad heard from...but mnotba word about Blow Job Cuntons real deeds.....We call them ABNORMALS for a reason!
Yep mountains of garbage propaganda and no retractions from the scumbags LOL great job GOP and silly dupes like you..

Just reality, super duper dupe. We'll start paying attention when someone gets anywhere near evidence or a courtroom, brainwashed functional moron conspiracy Nut Job.

• Trump Plotted Clinton-Epstein Takedown For Years, Knew About Clinton ISLAND PHOTOS

President Donald Trump plotted his takedown of accused child trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s elite inner circle during the 2016 election, convening a meeting with then-National Enquirer owner David Pecker prior to Trump’s comment at CPAC 2015 about how Bill Clinton has a Jeffrey Epstein problem.
    Vanity Fair reports: “Trump had been following the story closely. In the week or so leading up to his CPAC speech, David Pecker, who owned the Enquirer until it was sold in ruin earlier this year, visited Trump on the 26th floor of Trump Tower, bringing along an issue with a Prince Andrew and Epstein-related cover, according to people familiar with the meeting. Pecker, of course, was in the business of protecting Trump…Pecker, he later told me, used to send him articles and issues before they were published so that he and Trump could read them. After the meeting Trump called in Sam Nunberg, then a Trump Organization employee, who saw Pecker leaving Trump’s office. “Michael was sitting in there when I came in, and the issue of the National Enquirer with the pictures of Prince Andrew was on his desk,” Nunberg recalled. “He said not to tell anyone, but that Pecker had just been there and had brought the issue with him. Trump said that Pecker had told him that the pictures of Clinton that Epstein had from his island were worse.'”
    (Excerpt) Read more atREPORT: Trump Plotted Clinton-Epstein Takedown For Years, Knew About Clinton ISLAND PHOTOS - Big League Politics
    Well, what we do know is that Trump made the threat to exposed Epstein 3 years ago. And the Clintonites are busy scrubbing the web with anything referring to Clinton and Epstein. The problem is, the pictures and the information is out there already downloaded. Like pictures of Bill on the Lolita Express ....
    35m3t0.jpg

• Rachel Chandler at age 14.?....after Blow Job did her he probably passed her on to the Hildebeast to REALLY show her what perverted sex was!!,

View attachment 269279

Baby Deer you have just been PAWNED and proven as a lying, piece of leftist garbage that you are....Do a Google Search of that picture and you find out that that little girl....IS HIS DAUGHTER, IVANKA A FEW DOZEN YEARS AGO.....GOD I hope YOU never have any children....scumbucket BTW HERE IS IVANKA A YEAR OR SO LATER WITH HER DAD... WHAT A CREEPY BASTARD YOU ARE!!! YOU ARE OWNED!!!!!

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I know it's his daughter. He wants to have sex with her and probably already has.

35m3t0.jpg

View attachment 269279

Yes. That's the same daughter that he calls a great piece of ass. I guess he would know
He did express lust for her.

View attachment 269279

Yes. That's the same daughter that he calls a great piece of ass. I guess he would know
You are also a lying cockroach...link us up to him calling IVANKA A great piece of ass. You piece of shit...and THIS just proved you are a piece of shit!!!....You Douchebags will never learn!!!

Not a problem. Trump is a pig, and there are lots of recorded examples of it.
7 Trump Quotes About Ivanka That Will Make You Go WHOA
ROTFLMBFAO....He never said it proven by your Howard Stern quote from 15 years ago asking Trump if IVANKA was a piece of ass and Trump answering yeah!!!.... Again the cockroach squad fails to prove what they quote.... Trump never said it!!!!

But not a thing over Baby deers PHONY PICTURE.....ROTFLMFAO!!!
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that photo is not phony. It's a real picture.

35m3t0.jpg

View attachment 269279

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I know it's his daughter. He wants to have sex with her and probably already has.
tenhdjdor (1).gif

35m3t0.jpg

View attachment 269279

LOLOL

View attachment 269319

Idle curiosity - wtf do you add to the thread?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

35m3t0.jpg

View attachment 269279

LOLOL

You are just projecting your own fantasy on the president.

Forum List

Back