OH SHIT! Epstein’s Lawyers Offer Plea Deal to Divulge Names in Exchange for 5 Year Sentence

Trump press conference before debating Hillary..........From the abused ladies by the Clintons.....

what-the-hellare-4-0fmy-my-rape-victims-doing-here-29487072.png

Little context for that meme now.........LOL

And they hung with a known convicted perv now..........ho hum.........

I think you're afraid Epstein and the rape victims are going to divulge a bunch of names, and these Trump Sheep are shitting their pants about it.

No one on the Left gives two shits if Clinton's name is in there. Throw his ass in jail if necessary. And the same goes for Trump. Or is he above the law for Trump Sheep, and I think you're really scared his name is in there?

I'm not even worried about it at all, quit projecting your fear of your beloved Dems getting exposed as the pedos and pedo enablers that they truly are onto us, faggot.

If Trump's name comes up, He should go down like everyone else involved. I just have no reason to believe he is going to be brought up.
Other than by liars in the media.

Sure you are buddy. Or you and the rest of Trump's Sheep wouldn't be using Clinton as a distraction. Come on list. I'm not afraid. But your ass is.

Clinton isn't a distraction, he's big time implicated, way more than Trump. Once I see something that convinces me to lump Trump into it...I will. I am the most anti-pedo person on this forum.

I'm not goin to take your loony speculations seriously.

Trump press conference before debating Hillary..........From the abused ladies by the Clintons.....

I think you're afraid Epstein and the rape victims are going to divulge a bunch of names, and these Trump Sheep are shitting their pants about it.

No one on the Left gives two shits if Clinton's name is in there. Throw his ass in jail if necessary. And the same goes for Trump. Or is he above the law for Trump Sheep, and I think you're really scared his name is in there?

I'm not even worried about it at all, quit projecting your fear of your beloved Dems getting exposed as the pedos and pedo enablers that they truly are onto us, faggot.

If Trump's name comes up, He should go down like everyone else involved. I just have no reason to believe he is going to be brought up.

Sure you are buddy. Or you and the rest of Trump's Sheep wouldn't be using Clinton as a distraction. Come on list. I'm not afraid. But your ass is.

Clinton isn't a distraction, he's big time implicated, way more than Trump. Once I see something that convinces me to lump Trump into it...I will. I am the most anti-pedo person on this forum.

Not from the information I've been getting. Other people were with Clinton and Epstein on those flights, like secret service. Not so with Trump and Epstein and 28 young girls at a party over a weekend. It was the two of them and the girls. What could possibly go wrong?

Go to 3;10 of this........

make sure you go ALL the way thru to 6:23.... :rolleyes:

I saw the whole video..............It's not funny........the guy got 1 year.............should have gotten life......

Now this epstein guy............GET THE ROPE..........

Now you tell me all these people like Clinton and famous actors flew with him...........went to his island and didn't KNOW A THING........HMMM.

So, if you aren't lying, where is the evidence Clinton is way more implicated? If you don't tell me, or cowardly get lost, then we know you are a liar.

Not from the information I've been getting. Other people were with Clinton and Epstein on those flights, like secret service. Not so with Trump and Epstein and 28 young girls at a party over a weekend. It was the two of them and the girls. What could possibly go wrong?

Lol...you're a moron. Why do you even try...you aren't good at this at all.

So, if you aren't lying, where is the evidence Clinton is way more implicated? If you don't tell me, or cowardly get lost, then we know you are a liar.

I haven't lied about anything. I said at the beginning anything is possible, but I am not convinced Trump did any kiddie fucking, he was nailing beautiful adult models left and right...he had no need to. It is even possible Clinton didn't either, but he's even worse than Trump because Trump didn't lie about his womanizing, we have known he's a rich Playboy for years...Clinton lied his ass off to the country instead of fessing up. The more secretive type is always way more suspect in my book.

Notice Epstein is also a sneaky fuck with no real friends.

Go to 3;10 of this........

make sure you go ALL the way thru to 6:23.... :rolleyes:

I saw the whole video..............It's not funny........the guy got 1 year.............should have gotten life......

Now this epstein guy............GET THE ROPE..........

Now you tell me all these people like Clinton and famous actors flew with him...........went to his island and didn't KNOW A THING........HMMM.

It takes a smart person to actually win a debate. And it takes an idiot to show he or she has lost one with posts like this; Now you tell me all these people like Clinton and famous actors flew with him...........went to his island and didn't KNOW A THING........HMMM. Your whole sentence is worth teats, because it is nothing but projecting splattered spaghetti up against the wall. That is not a credible argument. It is a desperate attempt to live out a fantasy. You can say the same for Trump and you would be right. The difference being, we know Trump and Epstein spent the weekend with 28 women in Epstein's mansion, "ALONE."

Forum List

Back