OH SNAP! 'House Intelligence Chair: ‘No Proof’ Russians Were Trying To Get Trump Elected'

So 17 different intelligence agencies say it was the Russians, but TrumpHumpers eschew that for one member of Congress.

You so so so so so so bad want your own, precious, feel-good story to be true! Please, ma! Say it's true!

LMAO, idiots.

So 17 different intelligence agencies say it was the Russians, but TrumpHumpers eschew that for one member of Congress.

You so so so so so so bad want your own, precious, feel-good story to be true! Please, ma! Say it's true!

LMAO, idiots.

No, Hillary, 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies Did Not Say Russia Hacked Dem E-mails

Hillary Clinton in last night’s presidential debate tried to avoid talking about the substance of the damaging WikiLeaks disclosures of DNC and Clinton campaign officials by claiming 17 U.S. intelligence agencies determined that Russia was responsible for this. After Clinton made this claim, she scolded Trump for challenging U.S. intelligence professionals who have taken an oath to help defend this country.

What Clinton said was false and misleading. First of all, only two intelligence entities – the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) – have weighed in on this issue, not 17 intelligence agencies. And what they said was ambiguous about Russian involvement. An unclassified October 7, 2016 joint DNI-DHS statement on this issue said the hacks . . . are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts.

These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow — the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europa and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

Saying we think the hacks “are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts” is far short of saying we have evidence that Russia has been responsible for the hacks. Maybe high-level officials would have authorized them if Russian hackers were responsible, but the DNI and DHS statement did NOT say there was evidence Russia was responsible.

Assuming the russians did this, it could've had nothing whatsoever to do with trump and more about Putin's dislike of hillary, meaning that it didn't matter who ran against her.

Hillary herself said so in December, that it was a grudge against her, from which anyone but the most obtuse can see it had nothing to do with getting trump himself elected because it had nothing whatsoever to do with trump

Now of course the left has seized on it to declare trump a Ruskie puppet installed for their benefit and therefore illegitimate. That conclusion of course has been their actual intent all along, regardless of the false narrative they eventually ran with in order to justify their actions.

The night of the election the msnbcers were discussing ways to block trump. Within days there were protests and #notmypresident and recounts and all the rest of the nonsense we've been seeing.

It's all just whining butthurt by babies that don't know how to lose, I don't give a shit what spit and polish they've put on their bullshit at this point.

They lost, they cannot believe it and now they've got to blame someone-and the russians will do very nicely, as this spin also gives them cover to act all outraged and declare trump illegitimate.

Utterly pathetic and has been since election day.

Meanwhile, idiot Republicans will ALSO claim Hillary was soft on Russia during the "reset."

You guys have to be world-class contortionists to make the claims you do.

Quoting Clinton is being contortionist?

Good one.

Hardly. It is the dems that have twisted the hell out of this to support their "illegitimate" agenda.

I supported my statement with clinton's own words.

What do you have but your unsubstantiated nonsense?

Nunes did not rule out that Russia possibly had a hand in the recent hacking of various political institutions."
Boom.

So tell me. Remember back when you were all gloating how those leaks were damaging Clinton's chance of being elected?

Yeah.

Russia did the hacking. By evidence of your own gloating over the damage this caused, this helped Trump. End of story.

Russian hacking is the new flat Earth society.
But you believe in a flat earth.

The intel agencies, all of them, agree. You don't. Who cares?

JakeFakey, can you provide statements from all 17 agencies agreeing on the alleged hacking? I'm really interested since all of you leftists keep screaming 17 agencies. First it was alleged by unnamed sources that the CIA made the claim. Then eventually the FBI crawled on the bandwagon. That is 2 agencies. Give us the statements from the other 15 agencies. If you can't, you're promoting fake news BS.
kwcflake, talk about what you know. This you don't know.

The only question which remains open is whether or not Donald Trump actively colluded with Putin to interfere in our election.

The sanctions made Putin scream, but the far right contortionists say Clinton and Obama were soft on the Russians.

Trump unleashes his schoolgirl crush toward Putin in 2013. He drops to his knees and fellates Putin for his work mass murdering innocents in Syria. He claims to have a conversational relationship with the KGB thug. So it is not beyond the scope of possibility that the fanboi colluded with his hero to interfere in our election:

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today. He's probably very interested in what you and I are saying today, and I'm sure he's going to be seeing it in some form. But I do have a relationship with him, and I think it's very interesting to see what's happened. Look, he's done a very brilliant job in terms of what he represents and who he's representing. If you look at what he's done with Syria, if you look at so many of the different things (sniff), he has really eaten our President's lunch. Let's not kid ourselves. He's done an amazing job. He's put himself, really, a lot of people would say he's put himself at the forefront of the world as a leader.

2vmaq08.jpg

Once questions began to arise during the campaign that Russia was behind the hacking, Trump suddenly decided he never met or spoke with Putin.

Hmmmm...

Assuming the russians did this, it could've had nothing whatsoever to do with trump and more about Putin's dislike of hillary, meaning that it didn't matter who ran against her.

Hillary herself said so in December, that it was a grudge against her, from which anyone but the most obtuse can see it had nothing to do with getting trump himself elected because it had nothing whatsoever to do with trump

Now of course the left has seized on it to declare trump a Ruskie puppet installed for their benefit and therefore illegitimate. That conclusion of course has been their actual intent all along, regardless of the false narrative they eventually ran with in order to justify their actions.

The night of the election the msnbcers were discussing ways to block trump. Within days there were protests and #notmypresident and recounts and all the rest of the nonsense we've been seeing.

It's all just whining butthurt by babies that don't know how to lose, I don't give a shit what spit and polish they've put on their bullshit at this point.

They lost, they cannot believe it and now they've got to blame someone-and the russians will do very nicely, as this spin also gives them cover to act all outraged and declare trump illegitimate.

Meanwhile, idiot Republicans will ALSO claim Hillary was soft on Russia during the "reset."

Good one.

Hardly. It is the dems that have twisted the hell out of this to support their "illegitimate" agenda.

Do you have anything to say besides "Nuh-UH!"

And lol @ your dullard, sycophant cheerleaders liking your inane posts. You've all the IQ of a jar of mayonnaise.

Good one.

Do you have anything to say besides "Nuh-UH!"

And lol @ your dullard, sycophant cheerleaders liking your inane posts. You've all the IQ of a jar of mayonnaise.

Oh, please dumbshit do I really need to explain to your stupid ass?

Ok

1. Intel does not indicate, or state, that the rooshins, or anyone else, did this expressly to help trump.
2. Your hag princess has also stated otherwise in that she thinks it was a personal grudge on the part of putin.
3. Despite this, you hilariously dishonest, butthurt morons have seized onto this, claimed otherwise with absolutely no basis, to claim he was installed by the russians, or any one of a number of utter absurdities, in order to accomplish your goal of undermining him by utilizing and twisting this to label him illegitimate.

In other words you folks are the lying, vacuous contortionists who are believing, like the good little water carriers you are, the shit the left is now selling, and ignoring whatever necessary in order to do so.

Last edited:
Think I will wait 2 days, after the briefing we should have more facts (I hope) to judge who did what.

Trump's ego can't handle that he was helped by Putin. So he denies the evidence, and his obsequious Chumps obediently mimic whatever he says.

25s0pzt.jpg

Have you stopped to wonder why the intel agencies have not given it to the intel committee yet.

Traitors on the committee who would give it to the Russians?
So now you claim elected officials wit the highest clearance are in on it ehh? I have some bottom land I wanna sell you just don't ask what it is on the bottom of.

Forum List

Back