OH Woman: "I Voted Twice."

Posted yesterday, the left wing liberal response...."WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?????"

this country is so screwed when we have people like this bragging about voting twice and other people just laughing and making jokes about it..

This story cuts to the heart of our political process and should be of national interest. How often does this happen? What are the safeguards against it, and how do they fail? What do we have to do to insure that this cannot happen in the future?

The voter was a Democrat, however, and so the press won't be quite so curious. If this had been a Republican, things would be different.

ah yes, it was staged^^^^

the standard ho hum from a concerned citizen of this country

ah yes, it was staged^^^^

the standard ho hum from a concerned citizen of this country

Sounds like someone who just realized the T party is dead and the rest of the Republicans are not far behind.

Last edited:
How would voter ID have stopped this?

Get Over It! The Republican party tried every trick in the book and some which aren't in the book to win on Nov. 6th and if this is the best they can do they're in deep shit:

Obama........332
Romney......206

Well, now that we no longer give a flying fuck about that whole silly "one person, one vote" thing, let's just turn elections into reality TV shows and have the contestants compete to see who can vote the most times on Election Day.

Crazy me, I was assuming that Americans on both sides of the aisle would find this disturbing.

Well, now that we no longer give a flying fuck about that whole silly "one person, one vote" thing, let's just turn elections into reality TV shows and have the contestants compete to see who can vote the most times on Election Day.

Crazy me, I was assuming that Americans on both sides of the aisle would find this disturbing.

as disturbing as (Obama) winning the popular vote but losing in a majority of Congressional districts ?

relying much on Gerrymandering - and how the Republicans held the House ...

OH Woman: "I Voted Twice."

Why is it that this does not surprise me? Sure!!!!! let them vote three .....four times.... what does it matter?

One way or the other the Dear Leader must be elected!

She says she is fighting these charges to help Obama and for his right to be president. That statement tells me this might go much further than just her and her family voting twice. Does she know about enough fraudulent voters that would change the outcome? Why else would she worry about Obama's win being legitimate?

Forum List

Back