🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

oh yeah ... outed

Did you hear? Illegals are no longer pouring into the United States! Go Trump!

Illegal border crossings have crashed by almost 70 percent an historic low. Arrests of illegals inside the country have jumped 40 percent and demands for illegal criminals in local jails has skyrocketed 80 percent. ICE is hiring 10,000 agents and going to war with sanctuary cities. Great job president Trump! :eusa_clap:

TRUMP FRIEND: Hey, Don! The Russian government wants to help your father get elected.

JR.: AWESOME!

TRUMP FRIEND: They have some dirt on Clinton they wants to give ya!

JR.: I LOVE IT!

TRUMP FRIEND: You want to get together with them?

JR.: Fuckin'-A I do! And I'm going to bring all them Russian agents right into Trump Tower, by golly!

RUBES: He wuz tricked, I tell you!

JR.: We talked about adoptions. Yeah, that's it. Adoptions. I'm telling the truth this time. Really.

TRUMP: My son is the bestest son ever, believe me. And I di'int know any ting bout it.

The guy works for a company that was a partner with trump in the beauty pageants.

"True"....because Russian real estate moguls are ALWAYS involved in beauty pageants.......LOL

Yes, they probably are. Rich, powerful men seem to like beautiful women. Go figure.

you better get busy kissing Muellers ass and try and convince him of that.

Why bother. He hasn't got shit and he knows it. He's got TONS on the shrilary though.. Of that there is no doubt.

8 crooks just happened to be in Trump Tower at the same time and accidentally stumbled into the same room and stayed for a couple of hours ..
Were any laws broken? No.

Move along, bubble head. No one gives a shit.
First you rubes denied Russian meddling. Now you are retreating to "what law was broken".

You just sit there and let Trump jizz all over our open-mouthed faces like good little cucks. :lol:

Next, you'll be asking what's so bad about Trump being madly in love with a mass murdering KGB thug.

What do you mean by "meddling"? Do you mean attempting to influence the outcome of an election?

the operative word is Mueller is on to his ass and he's part of the Trump Cartel,
how would you know anything mueller is doing. my people tell me he's vacationing. living off of the hog.

The guy works for a company that was a partner with trump in the beauty pageants.

"True"....because Russian real estate moguls are ALWAYS involved in beauty pageants.......LOL

Yes, they probably are. Rich, powerful men seem to like beautiful women. Go figure.

you better get busy kissing Muellers ass and try and convince him of that.

Why bother. He hasn't got shit and he knows it. He's got TONS on the shrilary though.. Of that there is no doubt.

What a lame hack. I refrain from posting lame questions like " What would Westwall be saying about this if Chelsea and her husband were the ones taking this meeting" because it is boring and goes nowhere. But you fuckers SIMPLY CANNOT STOP bringing up Hillary when discussing Donald Trump's problems. It is SOOOOO FUCKING BORING!!!

Revealed: Mystery 8th man at Don Jr meeting is Russian finance expert accused by Congress of being part of $1.4 BILLION 'money laundering' scheme
  • U.S. citizen Ike Kaveladze was identified as joining June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower
  • Also attending were Kremlin-linked Russian lawyer and anti-sanctions lobbyist
  • Donald Trump Jr. agreed to the meeting after the promise of dirt on Hillary Clinton
  • Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort and son-in-law Jared Kushner also attended
  • Special Counsel Robert Mueller is probing Russian interference in the election
  • Attorney for Agalarovs says special counsel Robert Mueller sought Kaveladze's identity
  • Kaveladze was identified in 2000 GAO report on 'money laundering'

Read more: '8th man' at Don Jr mtg accused of money laundering | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
If there's anything to come of these investigations, my guess is it will be about this financial/money laundering stuff. You've read about the money laundering case which the Russian attorney was representing here, right? Very interesting outcome on that.
or still a nothing burger eh?

8 crooks just happened to be in Trump Tower at the same time and accidentally stumbled into the same room and stayed for a couple of hours ..

First you rubes denied Russian meddling. Now you are retreating to "what law was broken".

You just sit there and let Trump jizz all over our open-mouthed faces like good little cucks. :lol:

Next, you'll be asking what's so bad about Trump being madly in love with a mass murdering KGB thug.

What do you mean by "meddling"? Do you mean attempting to influence the outcome of an election?
well if that is what they were actually after, then hitlery would be in trouble. but that isn't the effort, this is a witch hunt to lie to the american people and interfering themselves with my vote.

there is but a nothing burger. need ketchup and mustard? how about a pickle? lettuce, tomato?

TRUMP FRIEND: Hey, Don! The Russian government wants to help your father get elected.

JR.: Fuckin'-A I do! And I'm going to bring all them Russian agents right into Trump Tower, by golly!

JR.: We talked about adoptions. Yeah, that's it. Adoptions. I'm telling the truth this time. Really.

TRUMP: My son is the bestest son ever, believe me. And I di'int know any ting bout it.
g5000 friend: hey gman, the russian government wants to help your father get elected.

g5000: fuck man I don't want that douche to win. go away and leave me alone I'm a grumpy asswipe with no desires on who likes my father.

g5000 friend: but gman, it's stuff on trump

g5000: i Hate that, fk, go away

WE just found out about the 8th guy...Mueller knew last week. Relax, Mueller has this.

shhhhhh ... let it be a surprise ... the dumbasses think they can bullshit their way out of this one.

The Tard Herd is very confused about the Russian meddling. On even days, they deny meddling occurred. On odd days, they say the meddling had no effect (which is an admission the meddling occurred) even though all last summer and fall they were attributing Hillary's pending loss to the leaks and the massive fake news hoaxes by FSB trolls which we now know were orchestrated by Russia.

The Tard Herd, including Trump, were convinced the Wikileaks revelations were affecting voters at the time. And now they are pretending they don't understand how Russian meddling affected the outcome. Apparently they think we are as stupid as they are! :lol:

I used to think this obtuseness was deliberate, but I have come to believe they really are that stupid. I think their short term memories really are non-existent. The Tard Herd is a bunch of parrots who don't even know what they are saying. They are parroting what they are told to parrot, without even wondering if what they are saying is nonsense.

WE just found out about the 8th guy...Mueller knew last week. Relax, Mueller has this.
200.webp

g5000 friend: hey gman, the russian government wants to help your father get elected.

g5000: fuck man I don't want that douche to win. go away and leave me alone I'm a grumpy asswipe with no desires on who likes my father.

Exactly. I would have notified the FBI immediately.

Idiot.

Exactly. I would have notified the FBI immediately.

Idiot.
and what would you have told them?

The Tard Herd is very confused about the Russian meddling. On even days, they deny meddling occurred. On odd days, they say the meddling had no effect (which is an admission the meddling occurred) even though all last summer and fall they were attributing Hillary's pending loss to the leaks and the massive fake news hoaxes by FSB trolls which we now know were orchestrated by Russia.

The Tard Herd, including Trump, were convinced the Wikileaks revelations were affecting voters at the time. And now they are pretending they don't understand how Russian meddling affected the outcome. Apparently they think we are as stupid as they are! :lol:

I used to think this obtuseness was deliberate, but I have come to believe they really are that stupid. I think their short term memories really are non-existent. The Tard Herd is a bunch of parrots who don't even know what they are saying. They are parroting what they are told to parrot.
no, no the conservatives know of no such thing as meddling except for the leaks from the DOJ from the deep state implemented by obummer and hitlery. that meddling we're well aware of. your obsession with russia russia nothing burgers is just flat out hysterical.
200.webp

g5000-- look russian dressing call the FBI.

Don Jr. was told the Russian government wanted to help his dad, and he enthusiastically responded that he wanted to meet with them to discuss.

There are no ifs, ands, or buts about that. The Trump campaign team signaled in a BIG way they wanted the Russian government to meddle in our election.

Don Jr. even told them what time frame he wanted the Russians to interfere. "Late summer".

When will you tards wake up?

We know the answer. Never.

Forum List

Back