🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

oh yeah ... outed

Don Jr. was told the Russian government wanted to help his dad, and he enthusiastically responded that he wanted to meet with them to discuss.

There are no ifs, ands, or buts about that. The Trump campaign team signaled in a BIG way they wanted the Russian government to meddle in our election.

Don Jr. even told them what time frame he wanted the Russians to interfere. "Late summer".

When will you tards wake up?

We know the answer. Never.
more fake news. that isn't what it said. sorry gman you one fked up liar.

BTW, tinkerbell, what would you have told the fbi. I'm waiting.

Don Jr. was told the Russian government wanted to help his dad, and he enthusiastically responded that he wanted to meet with them to discuss.

There are no ifs, ands, or buts about that. The Trump campaign team signaled in a BIG way they wanted the Russian government to meddle in our election.

Don Jr. even told them what time frame he wanted the Russians to interfere. "Late summer".

no need waiting, everyone knows youre a fucking idiot.

no need waiting, everyone knows youre a fucking idiot.
I kick your ass daily along with every other loser libturd in here. you all post and run. you never address the OP. you just talk nothing burgers daily. so excuse me while I, cough laughing, just say you are but a schmuck. a total useless one at that.

And again, the only person that is outed, back on topic, is obummer and also now loretta.

Oh, are you gman's keeper? you answered for him.

Fact 1: Junior is informed the Russian government has some dirt on Clinton and wants to meddle in our election to help his father:

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Fact 2: Junior gleefully accepts the Russian government's offer to meddle in our election:

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Fact 3: A meeting is suggested at which Junior can discuss the Clinton dirt with the Russian government via a cutout:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Fact 4: Junior agrees to the meeting with the Russian government cutout to discuss the Clinton dirt at Trump Tower, thereby colluding with Russia in their efforts to meddle in our election:

On Jun 7, 2016, at 5:16 PM, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

How about 3 at our offices? Thanks rob appreciate you helping set it up.

D

Fact 5: Junior actually meets with the Russian government cutout.

Trump_collusion.jpg

Fact 1: Junior is informed the Russian government has some dirt on Clinton and wants to meddle in our election to help his father:

Good morning

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Fact 2: Junior gleefully accepts the Russian government's offer to meddle in our election:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Fact 3: A meeting is suggested at which Junior can discuss the Clinton dirt with the Russian government via a cutout:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

Best

Rob Goldstone

Fact 4: Junior agrees to the meeting with the Russian government cutout to discuss the Clinton dirt at Trump Tower, thereby colluding with Russia in their efforts to meddle in our election:

D

Trump_collusion.jpg
your facts are your opinion, but thanks for playing. no government agency ever told jr. they had anything on anyone. you keep walking around with your lie.

TRUMP FRIEND: Hey, Don! The Russian government wants to help your father get elected.

JR.: AWESOME!

TRUMP FRIEND: They have some dirt on Clinton they wants to give ya!

JR.: I LOVE IT!

TRUMP FRIEND: You want to get together with them?

JR.: Fuckin'-A I do! And I'm going to bring all them Russian agents right into Trump Tower, by golly!

RUBES: He wuz tricked, I tell you!

JR.: We talked about adoptions. Yeah, that's it. Adoptions. I'm telling the truth this time. Really.

TRUMP: My son is the bestest son ever, believe me. And I di'int know any ting bout it.

Did you hear? Trump saved the Supreme Court from becoming an arm of the UN. Go Trump!

Good morning

Best

Rob Goldstone

Best,

Don

Don

Hope all is well

Best

Rob Goldstone

D

Trump_collusion.jpg
your facts are your opinion, but thanks for playing. no government agency ever told jr. they had anything on anyone. you keep walking around with your lie.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

It is right there in black and white. Junior believed the Russian government wanted to help his father. Junior believed they had dirt on Clinton. Junior gleefully agreed to meet with the Russian government cutout. Junior in fact met with the Russian government cutout and several other Russian government agents. Manafort and Kushner also went to meet with the Russian government agents.

It is you who is the liar. You are lying to yourself. I would hate to be you.

8 crooks just happened to be in Trump Tower at the same time and accidentally stumbled into the same room and stayed for a couple of hours ..

...and he forgot about it
....then he remembered it was about adoptions
...then he remembered that it wasn't about adoptions

Revealed: Mystery 8th man at Don Jr meeting is Russian finance expert accused by Congress of being part of $1.4 BILLION 'money laundering' scheme
  • U.S. citizen Ike Kaveladze was identified as joining June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower
  • Also attending were Kremlin-linked Russian lawyer and anti-sanctions lobbyist
  • Donald Trump Jr. agreed to the meeting after the promise of dirt on Hillary Clinton
  • Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort and son-in-law Jared Kushner also attended
  • Special Counsel Robert Mueller is probing Russian interference in the election
  • Attorney for Agalarovs says special counsel Robert Mueller sought Kaveladze's identity
  • Kaveladze was identified in 2000 GAO report on 'money laundering'

Read more: '8th man' at Don Jr mtg accused of money laundering | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
If there's anything to come of these investigations, my guess is it will be about this financial/money laundering stuff. You've read about the money laundering case which the Russian attorney was representing here, right? Very interesting outcome on that.

Trumps missing tax returns ....
On CSPAN last weekend it aired a meeting the Intelligence Committee had with four people "experts" who had been involved in investigations in the past that involved both Congress and a Special Counsel. It was about not stepping on each other's toes, but primarily about why so many people are refusing to answer questions or hand over materials to them.
Trump's tax returns were mentioned and the answer is that Mueller can get them. It may take some court wrangling, but Mueller can get them.
It is the only way to actually start this process of seeing if Trump is involved in any unsavory dealings with Russuan firms, isn't it? They HAVE to see them in order to see who his businesses have been dealing with?
I think it's in the hopper, is the short answer.

Revealed: Mystery 8th man at Don Jr meeting is Russian finance expert accused by Congress of being part of $1.4 BILLION 'money laundering' scheme
  • U.S. citizen Ike Kaveladze was identified as joining June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower
  • Donald Trump Jr. agreed to the meeting after the promise of dirt on Hillary Clinton
  • Special Counsel Robert Mueller is probing Russian interference in the election
  • Attorney for Agalarovs says special counsel Robert Mueller sought Kaveladze's identity

Read more: '8th man' at Don Jr mtg accused of money laundering | Daily Mail Online
Anyone would have taken that meeting .... assuming they were wired up by the FBI, who were lurking in the next room, and given a bulletproof guarantee against prosecution. LOL

If there's anything to come of these investigations, my guess is it will be about this financial/money laundering stuff. You've read about the money laundering case which the Russian attorney was representing here, right? Very interesting outcome on that.

Trumps missing tax returns ....
On CSPAN last weekend it aired a meeting the Intelligence Committee had with four people "experts" who had been involved in investigations in the past that involved both Congress and a Special Counsel. It was about not stepping on each other's toes, but primarily about why so many people are refusing to answer questions or hand over materials to them.
Trump's tax returns were mentioned and the answer is that Mueller can get them. It may take some court wrangling, but Mueller can get them.
It is the only way to actually start this process of seeing if Trump is involved in any unsavory dealings with Russuan firms, isn't it? They HAVE to see them in order to see who his businesses have been dealing with?
I think it's in the hopper, is the short answer.

Trump and his Cartel make it next to impossible to remain objective,

F'em all and feed em' fish heads.

We elected a businessman to run this country for the next 8 years. He does exactly what a businessman does. He meets with people. You can whine about it all you want. You can overlook the meeting Obama had with South Korea immediately after Trump met with the President:
Obama Meets With South Korean President | Jul 3, 2017 - Former President Barack Obama seems to be feeling nostalgic for his old job, meeting with South Korean President Moon Jae-in Monday for 40 minutes.

We don't care if Trump has meetings. We care that Trump has stopped the invasion of foreigners into our Country, that he is stopping the hemorrhage of our tax dollars by turning them into money gifts for every country on earth instead of our crumbling bridges and lead water pipes. We wanted a ban on Obama/jvteam collusion. And a ban on the Obama/Iran love affair. And a ban on bowing down to Muslims. Stopping you Soroites. < Those things are what we care about.

P.S. And you might want to mention to Obama that he is no longer in office. Tell the sneaky little weasel to stop stalking Trump. If we wanted a Putin loving politician in the White House we would have elected Hitlery.
We wanted a businessman to get this country back to business. He will be meeting.........

Good morning

Best

Rob Goldstone

Best,

Don

Don

Hope all is well

Best

Rob Goldstone

D

Trump_collusion.jpg
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

It is right there in black and white. Junior believed the Russian government wanted to help his father. Junior believed they had dirt on Clinton. Junior gleefully agreed to meet with the Russian government cutout. Junior in fact met with the Russian government cutout and several other Russian government agents. Manafort and Kushner also went to meet with the Russian government agents.

It is you who is the liar. You are lying to yourself. I would hate to be you.
well then lock his ass up cause you said so. funny how you libs think your mental breakdowns should be reality. sorry bubba. you don't make the rules. The congress does and supported by the Supreme Court. learn the fking constitution. Americans are a free society, meaning they are allowed to do things without your permission.

We elected a businessman to run this country for the next 8 years. He does exactly what a businessman does. He meets with people. You can whine about it all you want. You can overlook the meeting Obama had with South Korea immediately after Trump met with the President:
Obama Meets With South Korean President | Jul 3, 2017 - Former President Barack Obama seems to be feeling nostalgic for his old job, meeting with South Korean President Moon Jae-in Monday for 40 minutes.

We don't care if Trump has meetings. We care that Trump has stopped the invasion of foreigners into our Country, that he is stopping the hemorrhage of our tax dollars by turning them into money gifts for every country on earth instead of our crumbling bridges and lead water pipes. We wanted a ban on Obama/jvteam collusion. And a ban on the Obama/Iran love affair. And a ban on bowing down to Muslims. Stopping you Soroites. < Those things are what we care about.

P.S. And you might want to mention to Obama that he is no longer in office. Tell the sneaky little weasel to stop stalking Trump. If we wanted a Putin loving politician in the White House we would have elected Hitlery.
We wanted a businessman to get this country back to business. He will be meeting.........

you dont care if Trump meets with Russians because youre a fucking traitor or foreigner ... which is it SHEEPIEBOI ?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:WELL DONE:clap::clap::clap:

Forum List

Back