🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

oh yeah ... outed

8 crooks just happened to be in Trump Tower at the same time and accidentally stumbled into the same room and stayed for a couple of hours ..
crooks? let's see where they've been arrested. ready set go!

A bunch of nothing burgers being served up... lol
You just keep telling yourself that.
we are, and we're posting it for you all to ingest.
You piss drinkers are making public fools of yourselves. :lol:
you are and we're laughing daily at your butthurtness.
And your public antics are a never ending source of amusement!
I agree, it's fking funny posting to you idiots and your butthurt losers damaged souls.

You don't seem to understand something, douchebag. We sat through 8 f-ing years of Obama pissing on the Constitution and giving the finger to the American people. You shitheads defended everything that backstabbing traitor did, legal or illegal. You think we're concerned about the appearance of impropriety on Trump's part at this point? F.U.

A bit angry????

besides what Hannity told you......List EXACTLY what Obama did to "piss on the Constitution"????

More than SIX years of Obama's presidency was with a bright red bunch of do-nothing right wing morons......

So, besides Obama placing you in a re-education camp, what pisses you off........(I know, I know, he was half black and that may be UNforgivable.)

LOL

the operative word is Mueller is on to his ass and he's part of the Trump Cartel,

The guy works for a company that was a partner with trump in the beauty pageants. Wow, that's quite the smoking gun you've got there. What a clown you've become.
No, you know, westwall I was thinking more about that. It actually gives a little more weight to the intent of the meeting, in my mind, because #8 was representing Aras, the originator of the information from the government that they had dirt on Clinton for Trump's campaign. Why would Aras send his buddy to represent him if he didn't think it was true?

the operative word is Mueller is on to his ass and he's part of the Trump Cartel,

The guy works for a company that was a partner with trump in the beauty pageants. Wow, that's quite the smoking gun you've got there. What a clown you've become.
No, you know, I was thinking more about that. It actually gives a little more weight to the intent of the meeting, in my mind, because #8 was representing Aras, the originator of the information from the government that they had dirt on Clinton for Trump's campaign. Why would Aras send his buddy to represent him if he didn't think it was true?
you should ask Aras.

No, you know, I was thinking more about that. It actually gives a little more weight to the intent of the meeting, in my mind, because #8 was representing Aras, the originator of the information from the government that they had dirt on Clinton for Trump's campaign. Why would Aras send his buddy to represent him if he didn't think it was true?
you should ask Aras.
I doubt if you would like the answer.

you should ask Aras.
I doubt if you would like the answer.
well go ask him. that indicates you are scared.

Why don't you give us a list of that "mountain of evidence"?

Don't be so damn impatient S.J.........You'll get your wish (and nightmare) in time...........LOL
Translation: We'll drag it out as long as possible before we're forced to admit there is no evidence.
most everyone now knows it's a farce/ hoax/ witch hunt. they've already lost that position. The atlanta vote was evidence of that.

Translation: We'll drag it out as long as possible before we're forced to admit there is no evidence.

Its only been TWO months.....Check out the investigative time frame of Watergate....and how THAT turned out....

We elected a businessman to run this country for the next 8 years. He does exactly what a businessman does. He meets with people. You can whine about it all you want. You can overlook the meeting Obama had with South Korea immediately after Trump met with the President:
Obama Meets With South Korean President | Jul 3, 2017 - Former President Barack Obama seems to be feeling nostalgic for his old job, meeting with South Korean President Moon Jae-in Monday for 40 minutes.

We don't care if Trump has meetings. We care that Trump has stopped the invasion of foreigners into our Country, that he is stopping the hemorrhage of our tax dollars by turning them into money gifts for every country on earth instead of our crumbling bridges and lead water pipes. We wanted a ban on Obama/jvteam collusion. And a ban on the Obama/Iran love affair. And a ban on bowing down to Muslims. Stopping you Soroites. < Those things are what we care about.

P.S. And you might want to mention to Obama that he is no longer in office. Tell the sneaky little weasel to stop stalking Trump. If we wanted a Putin loving politician in the White House we would have elected Hitlery.
We wanted a businessman to get this country back to business. He will be meeting.........

you dont care if Trump meets with Russians because youre a fucking traitor or foreigner ... which is it SHEEPIEBOI ?

I am a patriot. Hitlery was the traitor and you were to ignorant to realize it. Trump wants to make America great. Hitlery wanted to make the UN great. You rooting for the Club of Rome makes you and Clinton traitors.

yeah, you go with that one ... meanhwile back at Trump Tower, Clinton isnt the one under investigation sucking Russian cocks.

We did go with that. It is why Hitlery is sucking somewhere other than our White House, one of her husband's favorite places to be sucked on.

You know, IF Trump is seriously guilty of colluding with the Russians, and no concrete evidence has been provided by Democrats to show it yet, I wish the Democrats would get around to proving it once and for all instead of this continuous, on-going never-ending parade of conspiracy theory fake news-backed stories.

Their lack of honesty / integrity, unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, and / or complete incompetence in being able to prove something that HAS to have a massive evidence trail; however, makes this shit just go on and on and on.

Based on everything the Democrats have tried to do and ended up exposing their own crimes instead, I am almost betting that this Money Launderer showed up with Obama's interpreter / ex-FBI agent loyalist.

Give it a day or so, and we will find out Lynch arranged for him to be there while she was getting authorization for wire taps days in advance of the meeting.

:p

Its only been TWO months.....Check out the investigative time frame of Watergate....and how THAT turned out....

2 Months? The Democrats' continuous investigations of Trump, begun under Obama, have been going on for approx. 10 (TEN) months...and have come up with ZERO...on Trump. They have exposed all kind of Obama administration / DNC crimes, but nothing on Trump yet. :p

No, you know, westwall I was thinking more about that. It actually gives a little more weight to the intent of the meeting, in my mind, because #8 was representing Aras, the originator of the information from the government that they had dirt on Clinton for Trump's campaign. Why would Aras send his buddy to represent him if he didn't think it was true?

I think this is more evidence that it was a set up from the beginning. We KNOW that hilary was already bought and paid for. She was pootins choice. Of that there is no doubt, so when she lost pootin began doing everything he could to weaken the trump admin. Take a look, who benefits from this constant attack on trump? Not the American people, not the western world... pootin is the only person who is benefiting from this charade.

You know, IF Trump is seriously guilty of colluding with the Russians, and no concrete evidence has been provided by Democrats to show it yet, I wish the Democrats would get around to proving it once and for all instead of this continuous, on-going never-ending parade of conspiracy theory fake news-backed stories.

Their lack of honesty / integrity, unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, and / or complete incompetence in being able to prove something that HAS to have a massive evidence trail; however, makes this shit just go on and on and on.

Based on everything the Democrats have tried to do and ended up exposing their own crimes instead, I am almost betting that this Money Launderer showed up with Obama's interpreter / ex-FBI agent loyalist.

Give it a day or so, and we will find out Lynch arranged for him to be there while she was getting authorization for wire taps days in advance of the meeting.

:p
One question: If these people were wiretapped during/around the meeting, why did we never hear anything about it?

Forum List

Back