🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

oh yeah ... outed

We elected a businessman to run this country for the next 8 years. He does exactly what a businessman does. He meets with people. You can whine about it all you want. You can overlook the meeting Obama had with South Korea immediately after Trump met with the President:
Obama Meets With South Korean President | Jul 3, 2017 - Former President Barack Obama seems to be feeling nostalgic for his old job, meeting with South Korean President Moon Jae-in Monday for 40 minutes.

We don't care if Trump has meetings. We care that Trump has stopped the invasion of foreigners into our Country, that he is stopping the hemorrhage of our tax dollars by turning them into money gifts for every country on earth instead of our crumbling bridges and lead water pipes. We wanted a ban on Obama/jvteam collusion. And a ban on the Obama/Iran love affair. And a ban on bowing down to Muslims. Stopping you Soroites. < Those things are what we care about.

P.S. And you might want to mention to Obama that he is no longer in office. Tell the sneaky little weasel to stop stalking Trump. If we wanted a Putin loving politician in the White House we would have elected Hitlery.
We wanted a businessman to get this country back to business. He will be meeting.........

you dont care if Trump meets with Russians because youre a fucking traitor or foreigner ... which is it SHEEPIEBOI ?

I am a patriot. Hitlery was the traitor and you were to ignorant to realize it. Trump wants to make America great. Hitlery wanted to make the UN great. You rooting for the Club of Rome makes you and Clinton traitors.

We elected a businessman to run this country for the next 8 years. He does exactly what a businessman does. He meets with people. You can whine about it all you want. You can overlook the meeting Obama had with South Korea immediately after Trump met with the President:
Obama Meets With South Korean President | Jul 3, 2017 - Former President Barack Obama seems to be feeling nostalgic for his old job, meeting with South Korean President Moon Jae-in Monday for 40 minutes.

We don't care if Trump has meetings. We care that Trump has stopped the invasion of foreigners into our Country, that he is stopping the hemorrhage of our tax dollars by turning them into money gifts for every country on earth instead of our crumbling bridges and lead water pipes. We wanted a ban on Obama/jvteam collusion. And a ban on the Obama/Iran love affair. And a ban on bowing down to Muslims. Stopping you Soroites. < Those things are what we care about.

P.S. And you might want to mention to Obama that he is no longer in office. Tell the sneaky little weasel to stop stalking Trump. If we wanted a Putin loving politician in the White House we would have elected Hitlery.
We wanted a businessman to get this country back to business. He will be meeting.........

you dont care if Trump meets with Russians because youre a fucking traitor or foreigner ... which is it SHEEPIEBOI ?

I am a patriot. Hitlery was the traitor and you were to ignorant to realize it. Trump wants to make America great. Hitlery wanted to make the UN great. You rooting for the Club of Rome makes you and Clinton traitors.

yeah, you go with that one ... meanhwile back at Trump Tower, Clinton isnt the one under investigation sucking Russian cocks.

yeah, you go with that one ... meanhwile back at Trump Tower, Clinton isnt the one under investigation sucking Russian cocks.
neither is anyone in trump towers. show me the evidence if you have it, but I know you don't, so you lose again.

neither is anyone in trump towers. show me the evidence if you have it, but I know you don't, so you lose again.

You didn't read Junior's email? Did you miss the part where Trump kissed Putin's ass at the G20? Or when President Trump said he might have known about that meeting.

How about that Russian oligarch Session settled with for pennies on the dollar who just happened to have the same lawyer Junior met with.

How about Kuchner asking for a back channel to the Kremlin?

There's lots of evidence but you have to open your eyes to see it.

You didn't read Junior's email? Did you miss the part where Trump kissed Putin's ass at the G20? Or when President Trump said he might have known about that meeting.

How about that Russian oligarch Session settled with for pennies on the dollar who just happened to have the same lawyer Junior met with.

these stupid shits havent learned to be careful what they wish for ... Mueller is building a mountain of evidence thats going to bury these idiots before this is over.

F'em.

Did you miss the whole leeway/ here, have some uranium mines on us/ pony up to the Clinton slush fund/collusion?
If your eyes are open, how have you overlooked so much?

these stupid shits havent learned to be careful what they wish for ... Mueller is building a mountain of evidence thats going to bury these idiots before this is over.

F'em.
you've seen it? hahahahahaahahahahahahhahahaa, maybe he's got your address and coming over for dinner too.

a real world and you missed it. wow.

Don Jr. was told the Russian government wanted to help his dad
Liar.
When will you tards wake up?
You don't seem to understand something, douchebag. We sat through 8 f-ing years of Obama pissing on the Constitution and giving the finger to the American people. You shitheads defended everything that backstabbing traitor did, legal or illegal. You think we're concerned about the appearance of impropriety on Trump's part at this point? F.U.

F'em.
Yeah, how many times have we heard you assholes say that?

8 crooks just happened to be in Trump Tower at the same time and accidentally stumbled into the same room and stayed for a couple of hours ..

...and he forgot about it
....then he remembered it was about adoptions
...then he remembered that it wasn't about adoptions
and it means absolutely nothing. like your daily ingestion of a nothing burger.

just curious, are your writing a book on this? you seem to be capturing useless data for something.

I don't, it means absolutely nothing to the progress of america first. but dude, it does bother the fk out of you for some reason. Not sure I completely understand your love affair with putin.

the operative word is Mueller is on to his ass and he's part of the Trump Cartel,
dude, it's amazing how much you know when Mueller hasn't released any information on anything. you don't even know if there actually is an investigation into russia. Do you? post some evidence of what you've seen hairball.

Forum List

Back