Oh.

1984, The White House:

"Mr President, we've been contacted by time travellers from the year 2016. They say Republicans and the Republican presidential nominee have allied with Russia and are asking Russia to hack US computers for data. The Republican candidate has also threatened to imprison his opponent if he is elected."

Reagan in response: "Come now Larry, these are a bunch of crazy people pretending to be time travelers. Nobody would ever believe such an incredible story even possible. I may be an actor but we aren't in Hollywood anymore."

Yeah, it isn't a movie, it's real.
Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.

'Source'

So now a 'source' is a source. Type something up, post it online and add 'source' to it and it has been verified as credible. Faux News meet Faux News.

Exactamundo. O/P is another babbling moron who thinks it must be true if he saw it on the internet.

I see you on the Internet and don't believe a damn thing you bloviate about.

I see Kerry is off to Europe to see what he can do about the Syrian war....of course yesterday they were all over themselves about some "cease fire" that was "negotiated"....bunch of stumbling bumbling jackasses

Poor Pumpkin...She looks at the internet, reads the headlines on the blogs and then she comes here to act all grown up and smart.

1984, The White House:

"Mr President, we've been contacted by time travellers from the year 2016. They say Republicans and the Republican presidential nominee have allied with Russia and are asking Russia to hack US computers for data. The Republican candidate has also threatened to imprison his opponent if he is elected."

Reagan in response: "Come now Larry, these are a bunch of crazy people pretending to be time travelers. Nobody would ever believe such an incredible story even possible. I may be an actor but we aren't in Hollywood anymore."

In comparison to Trump, Reagan looks downright uptown and dignified next to that chimp in the movie.

1984, The White House:

In comparison to Trump, Reagan looks downright uptown and dignified next to that chimp in the movie.
That chimp is now in the whitehouse.

Forum List

Back