Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine vetoes bill banning gender-affirming care for transgender minors

That's all I got for you, yeah.
I figured the moment you were brave enough to set a standard you'd bitch out on an objective look at claims of harm between gender affirming care and conversion therapy. But I don't mind if all conversion therapy advocates are bitches like you. You should be embarrassed to try to defend that argument rationally. Best to just pretend that could, if you wanted to.... :itsok:

Sex and gender aren’t necessarily the same thing. How one is born and how one feels inside can be two different things. Of course, surgeries should not be done on any sort of whim without years of counseling and the subjective be, if not 18. close to adulthood emotionally.
Children under 18 should not be allowed to transition period.

Mike Dewine the Swine disagrees.

Why can't you use google like any other person to educate yourself?

What evidence have you linked to?
I can. Again, what data do you use to support your argument. Remember, you're the one trying to pass a law criminalizing parents.

I can. Again, what data do you use to support your argument. Remember, you're the one trying to pass a law criminalizing parents.

One can count to the growing numbers of de-transitioners, who's stories are out there for all to see.

One shouldn't have to even advocate for not mutilating or drugging kids whos bodies are functioning normally, even if their minds aren't. Evidently you missed that memo.

That should be up to the child, their parents and their doctors.
Children are impressionable and will go along with their parents, teachers, doctors, if they are persuaded to do so.

Again, we have children today who regret going through this momentous decision, which is why they need to at least wait till they are consenting adults.

That should be up to the child, their parents and their doctors.

No, No, and No.

Just wait until Doctors and Parents start getting sued by minors who now can't have children or who have shriveled penises because they were allowed to ruin themselves when they were minors.

Children are impressionable and will go along with their parents, teachers, doctors, if they are persuaded to do so.

Again, we have children today who regret going through this momentous decision, which is why they need to at least wait till they are consenting adults.
So, the state takes over?

So, the state takes over?
The state protects children from adults making such decisions when they are unable to make decisions, like when and who to have sex with.

How can you begin to change your sex when you are not old enough to have sex?

Makes zero sense to me and to anyone with normal brain function.

No, No, and No.

Just wait until Doctors and Parents start getting sued by minors who now can't have children or who have shriveled penises because they were allowed to ruin themselves when they were minors.
Pretending that you care more about some random trans child's genitalia even more than they do is weird guy.....

The state protects children from adults making such decisions when they are unable to make decisions, like when and who to have sex with.

How can you begin to change your sex when you are not old enough to have sex?

Makes zero sense to me and to anyone with normal brain function.
Do they go to special homes the state sets up?

Forum List

Back