Ohio governor to give millions of $ to illegal aliens in Springfield Ohio.

StatesRightsForever

Platinum Member
May 1, 2024
Section 1324 title 8 makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here. Citizens must insist that law be enforced. By law they get nothing.

sep 12 2024 Ohio Republican Governor Mike DeWine announced on Tuesday that he’s going to send State Troopers and patrol cars into Springfield to help with the uptick in car accidents connected to the influx of Haitian “migrants” who have flooded the small town. I nstead of helping out the actual U.S. citizens who are being displaced by the illegal aliens, the governor pledged to provide $2.5 million in the next two years for the county health department and other health care centers to provide more assistance to the newcomers.
So, instead of addressing the issue and removing the unwanted foreigners from the small Ohio town, the governor is beefing up the police state and giving the invaders more government handouts?

It’s even possible the increase in law enforcement presence could be used against the locals instead of the Haitians wreaking havoc around the area as some Springfield citizens recently warned tensions in the city have created a “time bomb.”

They aren't here illegally. I understand that no matter the facts you'll continue to post that they are though.

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

(A)Any person who—

(iv)encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or
(v)
(I)engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or
(II)aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,
shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

(B)A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—

(iv)in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both.

(A)Any person who—

(iv)encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or
(v)

(B)A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—

(iv)in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both.

They aren't here illegally. But as I said......

(A)Any person who—

(v)

Okay, I'll bite. Now, when are you going to use the same law to convict and remover the current Governors of Texas and Florida?

Forum List

Back