Ohio Methodists Shame the haters.

Ephesians 2:2 ESV
In which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience—

2 Peter 2:20 ESV
For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world through the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the last state has become worse for them than the first.

In other words, the Methodists are in trouble.

Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

The church should invite the homos in to listen to services, and then preach to them the sins of their ways and tell them to repent or burn in hell.

Matthew 6:1 ESV
“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven."

Acts 20:27 ESV
For I did not shrink from declaring to you the whole counsel of God.

That means the whole counsel. Not just the parts that make you feel good about your sinful nature.

1 Corinthians 2:14 ESV
The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

You tell 'em, Jeremiah:

Jeremiah 2:13 ESV
For my people have committed two evils: they have forsaken me, the fountain of living waters, and hewed out cisterns for themselves, broken cisterns that can hold no water.

Romans 16:17-18 ESV
I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naïve.

The bible has some very choice things to say about the so-called churches who choose to go the way of the masses, instead of the way of God.
Just ask Moses. Got pissed at the people, busted up the tablets and had to go back up the mountain for another copy.

The bible has some very choice things to say about the so-called churches who choose to go the way of the masses, instead of the way of God.
Just ask Moses. Got pissed at the people, busted up the tablets and had to go back up the mountain for another copy.
And because Moses smote the rock with his staff, instead of just speaking to it, God allowed him to die without stepping foot in the Promised Land. And because God disobeyed God and took a wife from another tribe...God killed her and both of Moses' children with her.

My advice to the Methodists...don't screw around with God. There are no *exceptions* in the Word.

Last edited:
In your primitive backward opinion.
I think its a lot better than any extremist homophobic muslim/christian standpoint.
The world moves on and your opinions get more ridiculous every day.
Are you a troll, Tommy?

And because Moses smote the rock with his staff, instead of just speaking to it, God allowed him to die without stepping foot in the Promised Land. And because God disobeyed God and took a wife from another tribe...God killed her and both of Moses' children with her.

My advice to the Methodists...don't screw around with God. There are no *exceptions* in the Word.

Its not just the Methodists though. I have already shown that Catholicism is accepting and there are many other denominations such as, Anglicans,Lutherans,Presbyterians, Episcopalians and Quakers have also welcomed gay people.

Are they all going to hell ?

Its not just the Methodists though. I have already shown that Catholicism is accepting and there are many other denominations such as, Anglicans,Lutherans,Presbyterians, Episcopalians and Quakers have also welcomed gay people.

They sure as shit are, Tommy Taint. God has a deep and abiding hatred for those who claim to be of God, but then bastardize the word of God.

Let me assert, however..I have absolutely no beef with queers attending church. Everybody has vices. The beef is with the church leaders who are watering down the word of God, endorsing every form of depravity, going the way of the world, and telling people that their sin isn't truly sinful. That's a really big no-no for the People of God...and the ones who are doing it know it well. They are doing this because they are not saved, because they do not have faith, and they are deliberately leading the poor sinners astray. And their punishment will be particularly heinous because of it.

Whether we go to hell is a decision Jesus makes.

Here's the thing. It's not real complicated. There are lots of sins. You know, stealing, gluttony, covetousness, bearing false witness and so on. We forgive our brothers and sisters as Jesus taught. We pray for God to lead us not into temptation. We are taught to love each other. We gather together to praise God and learn His ways.

Forgive sins. Avoid sins. Not celebrate sins. That's a rather important distinction. A distinction that has nothing whatsoever to do with hate.

Whether we go to hell is a decision Jesus makes.

Here's the thing. It's not real complicated. There are lots of sins. You know, stealing, gluttony, covetousness, bearing false witness and so on. We forgive our brothers and sisters as Jesus taught. We pray for God to lead us not into temptation. We are taught to love each other. We gather together to praise God and learn His ways.

Forgive sins. Avoid sins. Not celebrate sins. That's a rather important distinction. A distinction that has nothing whatsoever to do with hate.
Whether we go to hell is a decision Jesus makes

And this in the year 2016 CE , amazing!! Anyone not surprised that we are slipping in science

You betcha.

Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

The church should invite the homos in to listen to services, and then preach to them the sins of their ways and tell them to repent or burn in hell.

Leviticus is part of the Tanakh which was given to the Jews, not the dumb pagan goyim

Leviticus is part of the Tanakh which was given to the Jews, not the dumb pagan goyim
Do you agree with those 2 verses from Leviticus or no?

"Whatever in the water does not have fins and scales is abhorrent to you." - Leviticus 11:12

Are you going to Hell?

Forum List

Back