Ohio State players still talking about what they WOULD have done

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
I've seen several articles about how the OSU players think they would have beaten Bama in the playoffs.

Funny thing, you have to actually make it to the big game in order to win it. I think it is hilarious.

I've seen several articles about how the OSU players think they would have beaten Bama in the playoffs.

Funny thing, you have to actually make it to the big game in order to win it. I think it is hilarious.

They might have beaten Alabama but OSU needs to learn that you have to play all of your games, not just a couple of them.

You shouldn't read garbage. They have to pump that kind of crap out to their butt-hurt fans to keep them boosting and cheering on the Buckeyes. Nothing more.

Alabama absolutely annihilated a team that owned them the whole game. Urban Meyer is the most overrated coach in football. He lucked out at Florida with Spurrier's players and recruits.

You shouldn't read garbage. They have to pump that kind of crap out to their butt-hurt fans to keep them boosting and cheering on the Buckeyes. Nothing more.

Alabama absolutely annihilated a team that owned them the whole game. Urban Meyer is the most overrated coach in football. He lucked out at Florida with Spurrier's players and recruits.

Alabama was in the zone for the playoff game. I don't think anyone in the country would have been a threat that night.

MSU did not own OSU, that was a very close game. I think OSU hurt themselves by not taking all of their games seriously but in a one-off I think OSU could have beaten Alabama.

Urban Meyer is the most overrated coach in football. He lucked out at Florida with Spurrier's players and recruits.

You are consistent I will give you that .consistently wrong but wtf.

Let's see. What coach has the first truly national championship?. Where his team beat the shit out of Alabama.

And you bossy , think Urban did that with Spurrier recruits?

And this year; Ohio State could have beaten Alabama. They played poorly at MI. And MI played inspired football.

Urban Meyer is the most overrated coach in football. He lucked out at Florida with Spurrier's players and recruits.

You are consistent I will give you that .consistently wrong but wtf.

Let's see. What coach has the first truly national championship?. Where his team beat the shit out of Alabama.

And you bossy , think Urban did that with Spurrier recruits?

And this year; Ohio State could have beaten Alabama. They played poorly at MI. And MI played inspired football.

OSU kicked the shit out of Michigan.

MSU did not own OSU, that was a very close game.

Close in score, not in stats. I watched the game... MSU dominated them all day. They had double the rushing and passing yards. Ezekiel Elliot was held to 33 yds... about what MSUs backup QB got that day. And.... Sparty was the only Top 10 team OSU played all season.

but in a one-off I think OSU could have beaten Alabama.

In your fucking dreams.

Close in score, not in stats. I watched the game... MSU dominated them all day. They had double the rushing and passing yards. Ezekiel Elliot was held to 33 yds... about what MSUs backup QB got that day. And.... Sparty was the only Top 10 team OSU played all season.

In your fucking dreams.

MSU didn't score enough to win the game without a FG that was lucky if you ask me, Geiger's not a great kicker. There was no domination there. OSU then kicked holy hell out of Michigan who then went on destroy Florida. If you want to play this game and focus on only one week then I'll say Ole Miss.

MSU did not own OSU, that was a very close game. I think OSU hurt themselves by not taking all of their games seriously but in a one-off I think OSU could have beaten Alabama.

Eh, close doesn't really matter. OSU lost at home and MSU was using their backup QB.

No, Bama would have slaughtered OSU in the playoffs.

Eh, close doesn't really matter. OSU lost at home and MSU was using their backup QB.

What is it that makes you think Alabama would have beaten OSU? OSU matched up pretty well and could have negated some of Alabama's advantages in a way MSU couldn't.

In your fucking dreams.

MSU didn't score enough to win the game without a FG that was lucky if you ask me, Geiger's not a great kicker. There was no domination there. OSU then kicked holy hell out of Michigan who then went on destroy Florida. If you want to play this game and focus on only one week then I'll say Ole Miss.

And MSU didn't score at all against Alabama.

In your fucking dreams.

And there's a reason for that, they didn't have an advantage in the two key matchups.

What is it that makes you think Alabama would have beaten OSU? OSU matched up pretty well and could have negated some of Alabama's advantages in a way MSU couldn't.

Perhaps they COULD have. But the way Bama played that night, there were too many weapons and too much defense for anyone to have beaten them.

And my main point in this thread is to laugh at the OSU players talking smack when they couldn't win their own division of the Big 10.

because Alabama, all season long, consistently shut down opposing teams running backs. The same thing would have happened to Elliott. He would have mustered a couple good runs, but for the most part, he would have been held in check much in the same way MSU held him in check.

Alabamas front 4 was way too deep for any team this season to handle. They could rotate in 7 guys that will all be playing on Sundays and not skip a beat.

COULD Ohio State have beaten Alabama this year? Possibly I would have given them about a 35-40% chance. But I live in Ohio, and Im an Alabama fan, so all I hear is how OSU would have curb stomped Alabama.

I laugh....because that notion is hilarious

In your fucking dreams.

And there's a reason for that, they didn't have an advantage in the two key matchups.

The reason for that is that Bama's defense was on fire.

Perhaps they COULD have. But the way Bama played that night, there were too many weapons and too much defense for anyone to have beaten them.

And my main point in this thread is to laugh at the OSU players talking smack when they couldn't win their own division of the Big 10.

I think Bama looked good because of MSU's weaknesses. OSU does have a point. They're saying they could have beaten Alabama and I agree with them.

In your fucking dreams.

The reason for that is that Bama's defense was on fire.

Why was it on fire though? Could it be because Bama was able to negate MSU's main advantage which was pounding the ball up the middle?

Forum List

Back