Ohio State Senator Fired for Axing the Wrong Question

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Not as weird as his thinking that they don't wash their hands as much.

Where did he get that, talk radio?

So what does the colored population want?

"People of color" = good
"Colored population" = bad

It's EXACTLY the same damn thing!

I hate that word, "axing." It shows ignorance of a simple three letter word....ask. The "s" comes before the "k."

"People of color" = good

I hate that word, "axing." It shows ignorance of a simple three letter word....ask. The "s" comes before the "k."
Racist

"People of color" = good

I'm trying to relate to our colored population. Jesse Jackson would approve

"People of color" = good

[/

“Dr. Huffman’s comments are wholly inconsistent with our values and commitment to creating a tolerant and diverse workplace,” said McHenry Lee, a TeamHealth spokesman. “TeamHealth has terminated Dr. Huffman’s employment.”
Looks like the government cannot limit someone's public speech, but you probably shouldn't embarrass you private employer by your public speech or they will find someone who won't.

"People of color" = good

No, it's not.
"coloreds" goes back to Jim Crow
"people of color" includes Blacks, Hispanics and Asians (who used to be called Orientals)
It's the same thing to you because you're white.

"People of color" = good

Do you have the same problem with white Southerners who say "day-um" instead of damn?

Didn't think so.

National Association for the Advancement of Colored People

The mission of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) is to secure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights in order to eliminate race-based discrimination and ensure the health and well-being of all persons.

-----------------

Is it any wonder why actual Africans are so embarrassed by the ignorance of black Americans as a result of white liberal propaganda from the likes of patronizing racists like Mac?

"People of color" = good

No, it's not.
"people of color" includes Blacks, Hispanics and Asians (who used to be called Orientals)
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People

The mission of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP).

You stupid double talking white liberal racist.

"People of color" = good

No, it's not.
If the person did not do it on purpose, then all he is, is a bit thoughtless. It is like you are really trying to grow a massive resistance. It does not have to be 70% of the population. Several percent can take the nation down. Look at yourselves. Be smarter then this.

"People of color" = good

No, it's not.
Colored population
People of color

Same. Identifying a large group as "colored"

Black was deemed offensive when Jesse Jackson demanded they be called African Americans. That lasted a couple decades until they decided it was a pain in the ass so they went back to Black. I wonder what the new politically correct name for Blacks will be?

"People of color" = good

Racist
Proper grammarist.

To me, the more respectful phrase is African American as well as French Canadian for those who are just that too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back