Ohio Student Suspended for Staying in Class During Walkout

The teachers did not bring politics into the classroom. Are you seriously that ignorant?

Once again, for possible penetration of a few thick skulls, teachers do not make those decisions! We do as we are instructed, just like the young man should have done.
So the principals instructed the teachers to leave the classrooms and to punish any kids who didn’t want to protest but wanted to be where they where supposed to be - in the classroom?

They are supposed to be where they are told to be. In this case, he was to go to the study hall if they didn't go to the protest, The students needed to be supervised at all times. Would you want 30 teachers supervising 30 individual students and no one watching hundred of other students?
You haven’t answered my question.

But anyway, he didn’t want to be associated with the ‘gun nuts’ nor with the protesters, so he went to the classroom where he should have originally been.
Rather than punish him, they should have supplied someone to supervise him - or allowed him to go home UNPUNISHED.

Clearly it hadn't entered the heads of the staff that not all children are robots and not all kids would want to be forced to be associated with either the protesters or the gun nuts - so they did not plan for this WHICH IS THEIR OWN FAULT and he was rather inconvenient for them - even though he wasn’t the one doing something out of the ordinary.

The school is in the wrong,

I hope they get sued.

And you sound like a rather immature despot throughout this whole thread.

They did to provide someone to supervise him you jackass! That was what the study hall was for!

Only a simpleton would assume the study hall was for "gun nuts". That is your own idiocy shining through!

That you think the SJW crowd would think different.....

To the SJW Crowd there are only two choices you are either a SJW or you are a Nazi there in nothing in between, so to them literally if you are not a SJW you are a Nazi, I mean this is why everyone should just trash SJWs at every opportunity because they are completely insane.

So the principals instructed the teachers to leave the classrooms and to punish any kids who didn’t want to protest but wanted to be where they where supposed to be - in the classroom?

They are supposed to be where they are told to be. In this case, he was to go to the study hall if they didn't go to the protest, The students needed to be supervised at all times. Would you want 30 teachers supervising 30 individual students and no one watching hundred of other students?

Dont look know but your authoritarianism is showing....

Any moment now Admiral will lose it completely and post like:

THAT DISOBEDIENT LITTLE FUCKER SHOULD BE AIRDROPPED INTO GITMO FOR DISOBEYING THAT TEACHER.

No. If he respectfully disagreed for the reasons stated, one day suspension is appropriate. If he was a toxic disrespectful shithead, I would have nailed his ass to a wall!

Also, Miss Know-it-all, he didn't just disobey the teacher. Teachers don't suspend you for misbehavior. An administrator does. I used to be one of those too!

"Also, Miss Know-it-all"

Never said I know it all, unlike you who have been exceptionally patronising to EVERYONE in this thread and have told EVERYONE that nobody has a right to comment about education UNLESS they are a teacher while at the same time calling people "dumbass" every five minutes.

Thank goodness I was privately educated, I also have a Politics and History Degree, I went to Heidelberg and also Wien and I was at Oxford University for six months in between, considering I was academically successful enough to be accepted into TWO of the BEST Universities in the WORLD Heidelberg and Oxford you can stick your patronisation up your buttocks. I am better educated than you are, I also have been brought up with better manners than you have in that I do not PATRONISE peoples and treat them like they are some backward moron chewing on grass like Up Their Own Buttocks types like you seem to do.

Well, you might be educated except for the fact that you misspelled patronize every time you used it!

The fact that you don't know ANYTHING about what you are commenting on makes you a dumbass. That is not an opinion. It is a fact.

Practically everyone posting in this thread who is NOT an educator, has it wrong. Now, what should that tell you? Perhaps maybe the people who do this every day might have a slightly better insight than someone whose only experience is being a product of an educational system.

You named foreign universities, What makes you an expert in the American public school system?

Self-appointed experts are the worst.

You can not turn up to school. That's fine. Or you can be in school and do what the school says. Fine. But he did neither.

You can not turn up at school or you can be in school and choose not to attend a non-school event on school time.

Let's just apply that to the ACT test like we are giving next week. If he is not taking the test, should he just be allowed to do as he wishes or should he go where he is directed?

Pay attention. An ACT test is a school event and is necessary. Therefore, if he had refused to show up for the test then he should be disciplined. The protest was neither a school event or necessary.

He could have stayed home.

He thought he was going to school to learn so why would he have stayed home?

Not everything at school is about learning traditional subjects.

There was a study area he could have gone to to learn, he chose not to go to that area.

Imagine that he turns up to school, decides he doesn't like his class and goes to another classroom which doesn't have his lesson in it, but another lesson. Would this be valid?

Un traditional?
Like butt sex and having two dads?

But but but men also can have periods and can give birth to a baby, get with the programme darling :smoke:

Not forgetting:

upload_2018-3-17_5-0-35.png

THAT DISOBEDIENT LITTLE FUCKER SHOULD BE AIRDROPPED INTO GITMO FOR DISOBEYING THAT TEACHER.

No. If he respectfully disagreed for the reasons stated, one day suspension is appropriate. If he was a toxic disrespectful shithead, I would have nailed his ass to a wall!

Also, Miss Know-it-all, he didn't just disobey the teacher. Teachers don't suspend you for misbehavior. An administrator does. I used to be one of those too!

"Also, Miss Know-it-all"

Never said I know it all, unlike you who have been exceptionally patronising to EVERYONE in this thread and have told EVERYONE that nobody has a right to comment about education UNLESS they are a teacher while at the same time calling people "dumbass" every five minutes.

Thank goodness I was privately educated, I also have a Politics and History Degree, I went to Heidelberg and also Wien and I was at Oxford University for six months in between, considering I was academically successful enough to be accepted into TWO of the BEST Universities in the WORLD Heidelberg and Oxford you can stick your patronisation up your buttocks. I am better educated than you are, I also have been brought up with better manners than you have in that I do not PATRONISE peoples and treat them like they are some backward moron chewing on grass like Up Their Own Buttocks types like you seem to do.

LOL...you and my Wife.
She got a free ride to Harvard but went to work with an investment Banker instead and made a killing on junk bonds and guaranteed Gov loans.

She's worked with the same man for 26 years.

Well I know peoples who got accepted, so academically they were successful but like your wife decide to just go into something they were offered my best friend is one they were offered an excellent position at a Hedge Fund so that's where they went.

Really? You know peoples? They were offered your best friend?

I love irony!

You can not turn up at school or you can be in school and choose not to attend a non-school event on school time.

Let's just apply that to the ACT test like we are giving next week. If he is not taking the test, should he just be allowed to do as he wishes or should he go where he is directed?

Pay attention. An ACT test is a school event and is necessary. Therefore, if he had refused to show up for the test then he should be disciplined. The protest was neither a school event or necessary.

There was a study area he could have gone to to learn, he chose not to go to that area.

Imagine that he turns up to school, decides he doesn't like his class and goes to another classroom which doesn't have his lesson in it, but another lesson. Would this be valid?

Un traditional?

But but but men also can have periods and can give birth to a baby, get with the programme darling :smoke:

Not forgetting:

View attachment 183106

Makes ya wonder...would the Admiral want it in his bathroom or the girls room.:04:

Un traditional?

Not forgetting:

View attachment 183106

Makes ya wonder...would the Admiral want it in his bathroom or the girls room.:04:

Goodbye dumbass! You are a waste of oxygen.

His thought process was faulty? What he deviated from Group Think? He chose not to get involved with the teachers bringing POLITICS into the classroom, interesting that you have no opinion on the teachers who allowed the other children to walk out of the school during school time to attend a SJW Bedwetting March when the children all should have been INSIDE the school being educated in traditional educational topics by the teachers.

The teachers did not bring politics into the classroom. Are you seriously that ignorant?

Once again, for possible penetration of a few thick skulls, teachers do not make those decisions! We do as we are instructed, just like the young man should have done.

But anyway, he didn’t want to be associated with the ‘gun nuts’ nor with the protesters, so he went to the classroom where he should have originally been.
Rather than punish him, they should have supplied someone to supervise him - or allowed him to go home UNPUNISHED.

Clearly it hadn't entered the heads of the staff that not all children are robots and not all kids would want to be forced to be associated with either the protesters or the gun nuts - so they did not plan for this WHICH IS THEIR OWN FAULT and he was rather inconvenient for them - even though he wasn’t the one doing something out of the ordinary.

I hope they get sued.

They did to provide someone to supervise him you jackass! That was what the study hall was for!

Only a simpleton would assume the study hall was for "gun nuts". That is your own idiocy shining through!
No - the problem is the staff didn’t have the foresight to plan on having someone supervise any kids that did not wish to be forcefully associated with either the protesters or the ‘gun nuts’.

If teachers or principals want to allow politics into the classroom, they should at least have the decency to cater to those who do not want to be pigeonholed by teachers - and they should not favour those who want to skip class and piss about.

Crap lazy planning by the staff - and then they punish a kid who had a mind of his own and refused to be forced to take sides. It’s pretty disgusting.

Last edited:

"Also, Miss Know-it-all"

Well, you might be educated except for the fact that you misspelled patronize every time you used it!

The fact that you don't know ANYTHING about what you are commenting on makes you a dumbass. That is not an opinion. It is a fact.

Practically everyone posting in this thread who is NOT an educator, has it wrong. Now, what should that tell you? Perhaps maybe the people who do this every day might have a slightly better insight than someone whose only experience is being a product of an educational system.

You named foreign universities, What makes you an expert in the American public school system?

There is no Z in patronise only to Americans the Z.

"What makes you an expert in the American public school system?

I have many friends in the American nation I am acquainted with the American public school system, I have several friends who are Professors at American Universities I also have two friends who are teachers at American private schools one of them abandoned the system you are defending because they say it was falling apart and being taken over by teachers in Leftist Teaching Unions and that was pre them finding my friend was a registered Republican and that was not approved of by them and she started to get shit from the Leftist teachers so she left and went to a private school where she has experienced not any of these problem situations and the children are more happy than the children in the previous school she was at.

"Self-appointed experts are the worst."

This is you of course.

"Also, Miss Know-it-all"

LOL...you and my Wife.
She got a free ride to Harvard but went to work with an investment Banker instead and made a killing on junk bonds and guaranteed Gov loans.

Well I know peoples who got accepted, so academically they were successful but like your wife decide to just go into something they were offered my best friend is one they were offered an excellent position at a Hedge Fund so that's where they went.

I love irony!

Look here ..
I dont want to get into any more shit with you. We agree on 99.9% of the political spectrum.
But your views on public education will never mesh with anyone but a liberal.
There's to much evidence to deny.

I hope they get sued.

No - the problem is the staff didn’t have the foresight to plan on having someone supervise any kids that did not wish to be forcefully associated with either the protesters of the gun nuts.
If teachers or principals want to allow politics into the classroom, they should at least have the decency to cater to those who do not want to be pigeonholed by teachers - and they should not favour those who want to skip class and piss about.
Crap lazy planning by the staff and they punish a kid who had a mind of his own and refused to forced to take sides. It’s pretty disgusting.

Exactly the teachers were in the thinking that ALL the children would go on the SJW Bedwetting March.

I hope they get sued.

No - the problem is the staff didn’t have the foresight to plan on having someone supervise any kids that did not wish to be forcefully associated with either the protesters of the gun nuts.
Crap lazy planning by the staff and they punish a kid who had a mind of his own and refused to forced to take sides. It’s pretty disgusting.

Exactly the teachers were in the thinking that ALL the children would go on the SJW Bedwetting March.
Yes. The teachers obviously thought their brainwashing had been successful. Obviously they were wrong, and equally obvious is the fact they couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery !

"Also, Miss Know-it-all"

LOL...you and my Wife.

I love irony!

There is nothing wrong with my post. I know peoples who got accepted into top Universities but instead they were offered a job my best friend is one they were offered a position at a Hedge Fund so that's where they went. My post is complete sense, not sure what you are whining about.

I hope they get sued.

Yes. The teachers obviously thought their brainwashing had been successful. Obviously they were wrong, and equally obvious is the fact they couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery !

If that isn't inept I dont know what is!!!:piss2:

"Also, Miss Know-it-all"

I have many friends in the American nation I am acquainted with the American public school system, I have several friends who are Professors at American Universities I also have two friends who are teachers at American private schools one of them abandoned the system you are defending because they say it was falling apart and being taken over by teachers in Leftist Teaching Unions and that was pre them finding my friend was a registered Republican and that was not approved of by them and she started to get shit from the Leftist teachers so she left and went to a private school where she has experienced not any of these problem situations and the children are more happy than the children in the previous school she was at.

This is you of course.

Oh, so NOW you tell the truth and claim you are not an American, yet you have posted countless times that you are! Were you lying then or are you lying now?

Is your degree in education? No. You are getting your information second hand from college professors who are not educators in the public school system. Fail.

End of discussion.

"Also, Miss Know-it-all"

This is you of course.

Oh, so NOW you tell the truth and claim you are not an American, yet you have posted countless times that you are! Were you lying then or are you lying now?

Is your degree in education? No. You are getting your information second hand from college professors who are not educators in the public school system. Fail.

End of discussion.

I have never one time said I am American, since I joined I have repeatedly said I am not American if asked and sometimes if not asked.

"Also, Miss Know-it-all"

LOL...you and my Wife.

I love irony!

There is nothing wrong with my post. I know peoples who got accepted into top Universities but instead they were offered a job my best friend is one they were offered a position at a Hedge Fund so that's where they went. My post is complete sense, not sure what you are whining about.

Your grammar is horrible. I suggest remediation.

You know "people", not "peoples", and you are missing the punctuation and capitalization between two obviously separate sentences.

"Also, Miss Know-it-all"

This is you of course.

End of discussion.

You are fortunate that I have even responded to you and your patronising in this thread, you also are fortunate that I remain well mannered in general to you it certainly is more than you deserve the way you have patronised everyone in this thread, I decided to remain on a higher level and not go to your level which is sewers.

"Also, Miss Know-it-all"

This is you of course.

End of discussion.

I have never one time said I am American, since I joined I have repeatedly said I am not American if asked and sometimes if not asked.

Better check your posting history. You did it within the last few days when someone accused you of not being an American.

If you are not an American, then it is obviously none of your business.

Last edited:
"Also, Miss Know-it-all"

LOL...you and my Wife.

I love irony!

Your grammar is horrible. I suggest remediation.

You know "people", not "peoples", and you are missing the punctuation and capitalization between two obviously separate sentences.

English is not my birth language, but my English is accepted by a majority of peoples as being pretty okay. I am not expected to get everything perfect.

"Also, Miss Know-it-all"

This is you of course.

End of discussion.
Lucy has NEVER said she’s an American. Now you are resorting to lying.

Forum List

Back