Oil companies right now have 9,000 leases they can drill on. Why are they not drilling?

You have any proof that Biden is pedophile and a liar.
Pedophile is assumed from his behavior around young girls. There is absolute and copious proof Biden is a liar. You name the subject and Biden is ON RECORD lying about it, from being a big rig driver to being accepted at one of the service academies. He lies when telling the truth not only makes more sense than lying, but would serve him better.

Not true

Conservatives had very low vaccination rates compared to normal people

I had both shots and one booster. Not in any one of those visits did anybody ask my political affiliation. I had to fill out a card with my name and race, but nothing about politics.

High gas prices are the result of a global market

We need to wean our reliance on fossil fuels. Drilling more here will still be sold at the going global rate

When you can find a fuel that can reasonably replace fossil fuels, then we'll do that; one that's just as plentiful, just as powerful, just as economically friendly as fossil fuel.

Prices for homes make them almost impossible for your average blue collar family to afford. Much of that cost is the price of land. With the left wanting to use hundreds of miles of land for solar panels and windmills, inviting illegals in by the millions every year which we will have to find places to put them, how will anybody survive the supply and demand for the price of land in the near future?

What good did Trumps rapid vaccines do when MAGA refused to take them?
The rights boycott of vaccines allowed COVID to continue to spread

But allowing illegals entering this country untested and un-vaxes, then flying or busing them across the country coast to coast didn't allow the spread of covid?

Funny.

The theft of the president's daughters, diary.

"According to O’Keefe, the diary was given to Project Veritas by an anonymous source, who claimed it was obtained legally".

Of course.

Just like all suspects claim when they receive stolen property.

A stolen diary is under the jurisdiction of local authorities, not a national security issue requiring a national investigation agency like the FBI. The Communists have turned the FBI into their very own political organization to carry out their will, especially against political foes.

That's how it works in this universe.
NOT how it works in Trumplandia.
You have to prove Trump ISN'T a drug smuggler.

No, that's the Communists way of justice. In the US, every citizen is considered innocent until proven guilty. I know how much you Communists hate that system, but that's the way it's been since the founding of this country.

There are different things here.
1) Is there a diary? (as in a not fake one)
2) If there is a diary has it been published?
3) Has anyone released any of it?
The FBI might be searching for a diary that doesn't exist. If you had RUMORS of the president's daughter's diary floating around, you'd investigate whether the diary existed or not.

1. The NYT says there is a diary, so does the FBI, so yes there is a real Ashley diary
2. Parts of it have been published, if you want to hunt for them
1655293242297.png

1655293323407.png

1655293476264.png

3. Whether you call it "released" or "published" the answer is "yes".
I'm sure more will be released as entries are confirmed.

Do you realize what a moron you look like when your only retort is…….COMMIES!????

Do you realize what a moron you are not to see it? It's easy to figure it out though. All you have to do is go to the US Communist Party website and read their agenda. It's almost identical to the Democrat agenda.

You see......if the devil ever comes for your soul, he will not have fiery red skin. He will not have a horns on his head or a tail with an arrowhead end, he will not be breathing fire. He will be a well dressed man, probably like a Wall street type, coy but intelligent, and of course, not tell you why he's here.

1. The NYT says there is a diary, so does the FBI, so yes there is a real Ashley diary
2. Parts of it have been published, if you want to hunt for them
View attachment 658191
View attachment 658194
View attachment 658197

3. Whether you call it "released" or "published" the answer is "yes".
I'm sure more will be released as entries are confirmed.

Well, it wouldn't surprise me if there is a diary. Doesn't mean that A) it's the one that's been "taken" and B) that this is the one that you've posted.

Also, this DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING.

She remembers 1) sex at a young age and 2) showers with her dad.

I have memories from when I was like 3 years old. It's not inappropriate to have a shower with your three year old daughter.

Hell, I had an ex- who lived with a German girl whose parents were nudists. People in Germany and Austria (I've lived in both countries) have saunas naked together (never done that).

The claim is he's a pedophile. Are you saying the whole of Germany and Austria (and Scandinavian countries) are also 95% pedophile because they have saunas with kids?

You see......if the devil ever comes for your soul, he will not have fiery red skin. He will not have a horns on his head or a tail with an arrowhead end, he will not be breathing fire. He will be a well dressed man, probably like a Wall street type, coy but intelligent, and of course, not tell you why he's here.

1655298475339.jpeg

Well, it wouldn't surprise me if there is a diary. Doesn't mean that A) it's the one that's been "taken" and B) that this is the one that you've posted.
Also, this DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING.
She remembers 1) sex at a young age and 2) showers with her dad.
I have memories from when I was like 3 years old. It's not inappropriate to have a shower with your three year old daughter.
Hell, I had an ex- who lived with a German girl whose parents were nudists. People in Germany and Austria (I've lived in both countries) have saunas naked together (never done that).
The claim is he's a pedophile. Are you saying the whole of Germany and Austria (and Scandinavian countries) are also 95% pedophile because they have saunas with kids?
If you are okay with her "probably inappropriate" showers with her dad, that's a value call you can make.
I know that if I had done anything like that with our daughter, my German DNA bride would have done a "bobbitt" on me and fed it to the dogs. <not kidding>

Forum List

Back