🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OJ documentary on ESPN.....a must see!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
guys, you have got to watch this doc....it is sooooooooooooooooo gooooooood!!!

48854927.cached.jpg

MUCH ADO
06.11.16 8:15 AM ET
‘O.J.: Made In America’: ESPN’s New O.J. Simpson Documentary
Critics have breathlessly praised ESPN’s definitive O.J. Simpson documentary, but it fails to consider how fame, sex, and the women in Simpson’s life shaped him.

• Banned

48854927.cached.jpg

MUCH ADO
Critics have breathlessly praised ESPN’s definitive O.J. Simpson documentary, but it fails to consider how fame, sex, and the women in Simpson’s life shaped him.
O.J. Simpson Didn’t Want To Be Associated With Black America. Then He Came To Symbolize It
On the complicated irony of O.J. Simpson as civil rights hero.

48854927.cached.jpg

MUCH ADO

I saw part one - it was very interesting. Critics are praising it as the best 30 for 30 yet.

• Banned
How many shows about him do we need?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Sweetie, this one will blow you away.....
1. O.J. was elated in 1969 when he heard a white woman say, “There’s O.J. sitting with all those n***ers.”
2. Mark Fuhrman checked in on O.J. and Nicole in 1985. When Nicole decided not to file a report, he told her, “It’s your life.”
4. After his famous police chase on June 17, 1994, O.J. was openly confused as to why there were so many black people in Brentwood.
6. O.J. stopped taking his arthritis medicine for as many as two weeks so his hands
would swell before he put on “the gloves.”
12. O.J. basically told his agent he committed the murders, albeit in a sort of convoluted way.

• Banned
OP, admit it, you and your fellow blacks knew OJ was guilty, but you wanted to see him get away with murder.
Diggy, if you do anything and I mean anything going forward in life, pay attention to my postings.....I don't buy all nigga products and I don't play games. That day, so help me a true story, it was early afternoon, the verdict came in, I went outside on my porch to scream, unfuckin beliable, this mf's is GUILTY..my white neighbor, on the right side of me, screaming yes, OJ is a freeman, not guilty...he and I got into a heated friendly battle, but thats what happened. I knew this black man was guilty on day fuckin one...cause men that abuse often end up murderes of their wives.

I'm still shocked that Nicole, never purchased a gun. Had that been me and that mf was breaking down my doors and spying on me....The late OJ would be a memory today. Money blinds us and it blinded her, her family and the world!!

Serious question do we learn anything we didn't already know? If there is new stuff we didn't know I'm interested if it's just a rehash of things that have already been covered I'm not.

Serious question do we learn anything we didn't already know? If there is new stuff we didn't know I'm interested if it's just a rehash of things that have already been covered I'm not.

Oj'S father was gay

I'm still shocked that Nicole, never purchased a gun. Had that been me and that mf was breaking down my doors and spying on me....The late OJ would be a memory today. Money blinds us and it blinded her, her family and the world!!

Libs didn't want her to have a gun.

OP, admit it, you and your fellow blacks knew OJ was guilty, but you wanted to see him get away with murder.
Diggy, if you do anything and I mean anything going forward in life, pay attention to my postings.....I don't buy all nigga products and I don't play games. That day, so help me a true story, it was early afternoon, the verdict came in, I went outside on my porch to scream, unfuckin beliable, this mf's is GUILTY..my white neighbor, on the right side of me, screaming yes, OJ is a freeman, not guilty...he and I got into a heated friendly battle, but thats what happened. I knew this black man was guilty on day fuckin one...cause men that abuse often end up murderes of their wives.

Vast majority of blacks though were thrilled he got off.

How many shows about him do we need?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Sweetie, this one will blow you away.....
1. O.J. was elated in 1969 when he heard a white woman say, “There’s O.J. sitting with all those n***ers.”
2. Mark Fuhrman checked in on O.J. and Nicole in 1985. When Nicole decided not to file a report, he told her, “It’s your life.”
4. After his famous police chase on June 17, 1994, O.J. was openly confused as to why there were so many black people in Brentwood.
6. O.J. stopped taking his arthritis medicine for as many as two weeks so his hands
would swell before he put on “the gloves.”
12. O.J. basically told his agent he committed the murders, albeit in a sort of convoluted way.

4. He shouldn't have been. They were there working as maids.

Oj'S father was gay
Exactly and one has to wonder as he is known for beating women, was OJ on the sweet side? I think the reason he killed her was because she had an affair with Marcus Allen, his biggest foe....

Vast majority of blacks though were thrilled he got off.
A vast majority of folks in California....most blacks with brains, knew the man was guilty as hell, but felt OJ of all people deserved a nulification of facts...which is just fucked up. OJ spent his whole life running from the very nigga's that supported him, kinda like this HIllary shit...nigga's show loyalty always to the wrong mf's, like a Clarence Thomas, a fuckin OJ, a fuckin Bill....just said!!

Oj'S father was gay
Exactly and one has to wonder as he is known for beating women, was OJ on the sweet side? I think the reason he killed her was because she had an affair with Marcus Allen, his biggest foe....

I didnt Know she had an affair with allen. Was that talked albout in part 2 ?

Libs didn't want her to have a gun.
Bullshit, Nicole and her entire base all saw money and losing it wasn't an option and it cost her her life. Me, I would have put so many holes in that bastard the only thing identifiable would have been his superbowl ring

Oj'S father was gay

I didnt Know she had an affair with allen. Was that talked albout in part 2 ?
Although Marcus denied it during the trial, wittness all say they had the affair and pt2 profiled the fact that he said to her, if you fuck with Marcus I'm gonna kill you......plus Faye's book mentioned the affair, and she was Nicoles friend.

Forum List

Back