OJ's Murder Knife Found?

LAPD probably planted it like they planted the glove.
YEAH....The also killed the couple....Just to frame the black dude...
along with being a flaming racist race baiting useless pile of organic matter, you are an asshole with teeth.
You should suffer the same fate as the fur bearing animals used for coats

You realize he was found not guilty right? He can not be tried again? You understand this right?
Actually his guilt was overwhelming. The jury vote was nullified due to concerns over race.
No matter Simpson is broke. He is in prison. And his fortune gone.
You obviously did not watch the same trial I watched. The prosecution was horrible the defense magnificent, he was not convicted because the prosecution never proved any thing except it was incompetent.
I'm not discussing the trial.
The evidence is all that matters.
Look, how much trust can one place in a state that produced a not guilty verdict for the Menendez brothers.?
Look trials are not about the law or the evidence. Trials are a performance or attorneys. The prosecution is always at a disadvantage.
The prosecution must present the evidence, share it and all witnesses with the defense.
On the other hand the defense can withhold exculpatory evidence, offer up alternate theories of the crime even if they are only at best vague. The defense is allowed to use a number of different tactics to confuse the jury.
And of course in the summation, the defense can make any statement it deems part of a "zealous defense"..
The entire Los Angeles County judicial system was incompetent. Had this been a retrial of Charles Manson, there would have been an acquittal.
The moment Simpson got into that Bronco he was guilty.

And just think, at the time (maybe still now) a majority of blacks thought OJ was innocent !!! :rofl:
Do you have any proof he wasnt innocent?
rofl.gif

Do I have any proof you aren't innocent ?
I have proof OJ was innocent. It is called a trial where in he was found not guilty meaning as far as the law is concerned he is IN FACT INNOCENT.
Trials do not determine guilt or innocence.
Trials determine whether or not there is enough evidence to either incarcerate or set the defendant free.
Only Simpson's conscience ( he has none) knows what he did.
But please. Do not ever say Simpson is "innocent"....
A court of law, jury of his peers says he was "not guilty" of the entitled action against. him.

Last edited:
I wonder how much one could get for a used jail house condom from OJ? Memorabilia wise speaking.

along with being a flaming racist race baiting useless pile of organic matter, you are an asshole with teeth.
Youre right. I know for a fact the LAPD is involved with drug trafficking so maybe the skank was killed by the PD. It was easy to blame OJ because duh....that was his ex and they are usually the first suspects. Other than that you seem emotional but you can go suck an ass.

Youre right. I know for a fact the LAPD is involved with drug trafficking so maybe the skank was killed by the PD. It was easy to blame OJ because duh....that was his ex and they are usually the first suspects. Other than that you seem emotional but you can go suck an ass.
What on earth were you thinking when you decided to post this moronic theory? How could you not understand how stupid it would make you look? There is no chance that you have an IQ above 70.

What on earth were you thinking when you decided to post this moronic theory? How could you not understand how stupid it would make you look? There is no chance that you have an IQ above 70.
I know the cops depend on ignorant monkeys such as yourself to believe they are above doing this but that only speaks to your lack of education and common sense. My IQ is 360.

I know the cops depend on ignorant monkeys such as yourself to believe they are above doing this but that only speaks to your lack of education and common sense. My IQ is 360.
As long as you understand you are a fool who isnt taken seriously by anyone, you can post all the moronic shit you want.

As long as you understand you are a fool who isnt taken seriously by anyone, you can post all the moronic shit you want.
I only understand you are a pink cave monkey here for my amusement. :laugh:

Forum List

Back