OJ's Murder Knife Found?

You realize he was found not guilty right? He can not be tried again? You understand this right?
Actually his guilt was overwhelming. The jury vote was nullified due to concerns over race.
No matter Simpson is broke. He is in prison. And his fortune gone.
You obviously did not watch the same trial I watched. The prosecution was horrible the defense magnificent, he was not convicted because the prosecution never proved any thing except it was incompetent.

And just think, at the time (maybe still now) a majority of blacks thought OJ was innocent !!! :rofl:
Do you have any proof he wasnt innocent?
rofl.gif

And just think, at the time (maybe still now) a majority of blacks thought OJ was innocent !!! :rofl:
rofl.gif

Do I have any proof you aren't innocent ?
i dont know but I am still curious if you have any proof OJ wasnt innocent. Dont stall. Answer the question.

Who does ?

I looked at the evidence, and the motive, and logic and common sense tells me OJ did it.

But do I have proof ? Of course not.

rofl.gif

I have proof OJ was innocent. It is called a trial where in he was found not guilty meaning as far as the law is concerned he is IN FACT INNOCENT.

As far as the law is concerned, of course.

rofl.gif

I have proof OJ was innocent. It is called a trial where in he was found not guilty meaning as far as the law is concerned he is IN FACT INNOCENT.

he's not guilty, to prove he was innocent one has to either eliminate him entirely as a suspect, or find the people who actually did it.

rofl.gif

i dont know but I am still curious if you have any proof OJ wasnt innocent. Dont stall. Answer the question.

Who does ?

I looked at the evidence, and the motive, and logic and common sense tells me OJ did it.

I thought so. Since you lack common sense I will assume that is in keeping with your lack of evidence.

rofl.gif

Your concern isnt considered though. The only thing that counts is the jurys concern.

rofl.gif

Who does ?

After the trial was over and done, a reporter came up with a photo of OJ wearing the same brand and size of shoe as the shoe print found on the sidewalk in front of Nicole Brown Simpson's condo.

oj-simpson-bruno-magli-shoes.jpg

84725957.jpg

rofl.gif

now that is not innocent, so you can't make that claim.

rofl.gif

Who does ?

I thought so. Since you lack common sense I will assume that is in keeping with your lack of evidence.

You thought so ? Well no shit, the sky is blue.

I'm talking about whether or not the guy likely or not was the murderer, and based on the evidence and motive, most anyone with logic and common sense would conclude that yes, OJ did it.
If you want to believe otherwise, knock yourself out.

rofl.gif

Your concern isnt considered though. The only thing that counts is the jurys concern.

I said as as far as the LAW is concerned.

Forum List

Back