OJ's Murder Knife Found?

And just think, at the time (maybe still now) a majority of blacks thought OJ was innocent !!! :rofl:
Do you have any proof he wasnt innocent?
rofl.gif

Do I have any proof you aren't innocent ?
I have proof OJ was innocent. It is called a trial where in he was found not guilty meaning as far as the law is concerned he is IN FACT INNOCENT.
now that is not innocent, so you can't make that claim.

I can't imagine someone actually thinking he was innocent. Especially since he sat for an interview of the infamous book, "IF I DID IT"
book-covers.jpg

And just think, at the time (maybe still now) a majority of blacks thought OJ was innocent !!! :rofl:
rofl.gif

i dont know but I am still curious if you have any proof OJ wasnt innocent. Dont stall. Answer the question.

Who does ?

I looked at the evidence, and the motive, and logic and common sense tells me OJ did it.

But do I have proof ? Of course not.

After the trial was over and done, a reporter came up with a photo of OJ wearing the same brand and size of shoe as the shoe print found on the sidewalk in front of Nicole Brown Simpson's condo.

oj-simpson-bruno-magli-shoes.jpg

84725957.jpg

In the civil trial, they came up with many pictures of him in the shoes.

rofl.gif

I have proof OJ was innocent. It is called a trial where in he was found not guilty meaning as far as the law is concerned he is IN FACT INNOCENT.

I can't imagine someone actually thinking he was innocent. Especially since he sat for an interview of the infamous book, "IF I DID IT"
book-covers.jpg

Some people just simply allowed their emotions to do their thinking for them.

rofl.gif

i dont know but I am still curious if you have any proof OJ wasnt innocent. Dont stall. Answer the question.

Who does ?

I looked at the evidence, and the motive, and logic and common sense tells me OJ did it.

I thought so. Since you lack common sense I will assume that is in keeping with your lack of evidence.

You thought so ? Well no shit, the sky is blue.

I'm talking about whether or not the guy likely or not was the murderer, and based on the evidence and motive, most anyone with logic and common sense would conclude that yes, OJ did it.
If you want to believe otherwise, knock yourself out.

Well you deflected first so I figured you were trying to hide your lack of evidence. Since the skank was big into drugs I think anyone with common sense and logic would figure a drug dealer did it.

rofl.gif

book-covers.jpg

Some people just simply allowed their emotions to do their thinking for them.
Like you do.

Who does ?

I thought so. Since you lack common sense I will assume that is in keeping with your lack of evidence.

I'm talking about whether or not the guy likely or not was the murderer, and based on the evidence and motive, most anyone with logic and common sense would conclude that yes, OJ did it.

Well you deflected first so I figured you were trying to hide your lack of evidence. Since the skank was big into drugs I think anyone with common sense and logic would figure a drug dealer did it.

You're free to believe what you wish.

Who does ?

I wish to believe OJ is not guilty and the jury agreed with me.

Who does ?

Knock yourself out.

Since the skank was big into drugs I think anyone with common sense and logic would figure a drug dealer did it.
If she did drugs and was murdered, you automatically leap to "the drug dealer did it"? How fucking dumb ARE you? That has got to be the most childish investigative reasoning ive ever seen! :laugh:

Since the skank was big into drugs I think anyone with common sense and logic would figure a drug dealer did it.
If she did drugs and was murdered, you automatically leap to "the drug dealer did it"? How fucking dumb ARE you? That has got to be the most childish investigative reasoning ive ever seen! :laugh:
I'm way more intelligent than you are so it doesnt really matter how dumb I am. Since drug dealers do kill their customers that owe them money I would think someone wildly ignorant not to leap to that conclusion. Assuming someone cut the throats of not one but two people and only had drops of blood on their socks is idiotic.
laugh.gif

Who does ?

Actually the jury believed he did it, but since the evidence was botched, they had to ignore the evidence and set him free. No intelligent person shares your beliefs. Thank you for admitting your own stupidity.

I'm way more intelligent than you are so it doesnt really matter how dumb I am. Since drug dealers do kill their customers that owe them money I would think someone wildly ignorant not to leap to that conclusion. Assuming someone cut the throats of not one but two people and only had drops of blood on their socks is idiotic.
laugh.gif
Haha! You said it again! We are amused with the way you always double down on stupid. I sure hope you have more of that retard shit to say. I always get a good laugh out of you, boy.

Actually the jury believed he did it, but since the evidence was botched, they had to ignore the evidence and set him free. No intelligent person shares your beliefs. Thank you for admitting your own stupidity.
The evidence wasnt botched it was planted and none of the jurors believed it. Thats why they found him not guilty. I know you cave monkeys were upset but your silly assumption he killed two people and only got a couple of drops of blood on him shows your lack of intellect. Practically everyone knows that.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Haha! You said it again! We are amused with the way you always double down on stupid. I sure hope you have more of that retard shit to say. I always get a good laugh out of you, boy.
Awww. I made the cave monkey mad.
laugh.gif

You realize he was found not guilty right? He can not be tried again? You understand this right?
Actually his guilt was overwhelming. The jury vote was nullified due to concerns over race.
No matter Simpson is broke. He is in prison. And his fortune gone.
his fortune isn't gone, he never paid a dime to the victims family from his civil suit, all his money was tied in to retirement accounts, which could not be taken from him legally.
You are an absolute walking mountain of stupidity.The money is GONE.....as in vanished, spent, no longer in his possession, broke..
What the fuck are you siding with that piece of shit scum bag murdering douche for anyway?
20 Years After the Bronco Chase, How Did O.J. Simpson’s $5 Million Asset Protection Strategy Pay Off?

SNIP
In the intervening time, O.J. managed to misplace what was then estimated at $11 million in accumulated wealth plus another $3 million in current income.

Part of that money went to pay down a reported $5 million in legal bills, but the rest simply vanished from the books.

Since he also started running up huge debt and stopped paying his bills, it’s a fair bet that those high-powered lawyers – led by divorce master Robert Kardashian – had set things up so there would be nothing left for the grieving to seize.

Of course, this was before laws preventing domestic asset protection trusts were repealed, and in any event it was too late for a formal transfer of ownership to pass any judicial sniff test.

Instead, the O.J. legal team earned their fees by making sure he spent down every dollar his creditors could touch while grabbing every loophole they could.

The real estate, joint ventures and fast cars probably went back to banks and business partners when O.J. defaulted on his obligations.

For all we know, the lawyers themselves received a share of the assets in exchange for services rendered.

It’s also possible that O.J. parked some funds in the names of any of his five children and then liquidated the remainder to fund his lifestyle.

He could still be tried again for another charge, like obstructing justice, for burying the knife, or even a federal charge of denying the civil rights of the people he killed. It has been done before.
I gave some thought to the federal civil rights statutes.
The thing is, after 20 years witnesses have either died or will be unavailable, physical evidence more difficult to use.
The expense of doing the work with the possibility of a not guilty verdict may give cause to decline to prosecute.
That's a guess.

Forum List

Back