OK Congress ....Time to return to the real world

You have just been attacked by an angry mob fired up by the lies that Trump has been feeding them.

Time to stop the petty politics and placating Trumps ego and just certify the Electoral Votes submitted by the states.

I see no chance that the objectors will stop objecting.

Its the first time in months that I wish I had kept my cable TV.

Well, I may have been wrong. Looks like the Senate may not be seconding objections according to Senator Lankford.

How low can a Senator sink to still offer petty objections in light of an attack on Congress?

You have just been attacked by an angry mob fired up by the lies that Trump has been feeding them.

Time to stop the petty politics and placating Trumps ego and just certify the Electoral Votes submitted by the states.

Well, I may have been wrong. Looks like the Senate may not be seconding objections according to Senator Lankford.

How low can a Senator sink to still offer petty objections in light of an attack on Congress?

Cruz doesn't have that far to sink.

and if you're the ONLY ONE standing up for the blob...you will get a higher percentage of the Blob supporters if you decide to run for President again.

and if you're the ONLY ONE standing up for the blob...you will get a higher percentage of the Blob supporters if you decide to run for President again.
Ted Cruz has Presidential aspirations

After today, does he want to tie them to Trump?

You're looking at it logically.

There isn't a single one of those thousands who were trespassing on the Capitol that think they did anything wrong.

I would distance myself if I were Ted...given that the blob just lost an election--BADLY. But....the ego of a politician looks at it as saying "There are millions of votes that are there for the taking if I stand with Trump--One night's work for millions of votes.".

Where you dumbass when cities were burning over the summer because of Burn Loot Mayhem (aka BLM) And 4 years the EC was evil. LOL

Even after yesterday’s outrage, being driven into hiding by an angry mob spouting Trumps hate.......Ted Cruz still voted to support Trump conspiracies.
Most Republicans came out and said......I have had enough!

Cruz said...Please sir, can I have another?

Sorry rw. You lefties have established that respecting elections is out and political violence is in.

This is just the beginning.

I tried to tell you before, that your vision of the future would be a violent and oppressive hellhole.

And you believed me, but choose to accept that as the cost of doing business.

A little late to start worrying about it now.

It appears as though RWer sees a good consulting opportunity under a Biden administration.

Congressional Republicans were engaging in a political stunt in support of Trumps wild voter fraud claims when an angry mob of Trump supporters fired up by those same lies attacked Congress and drove them from the floor.

A woman died as a result

How can ANY Congressman continue the political theater that caused this attack on American Democracy?
4 people died. 3 more of Medical Emergencies.

Sorry rw. You lefties have established that respecting elections is out and political violence is in.

I tried to tell you before, that your vision of the future would be a violent and oppressive hellhole.

Do not try that crap of blaming someone else for what your party of hate and rage have created! That dog don’t hunt!

He is trash with no morals, like Trump?

Do not try that crap of blaming someone else for what your party of hate and rage have created! That dog don’t hunt!

Trump's policies and governing was completely within historical norms. That your side choose to get not respect the election and to engage in a coup attempt and wide spread street violence,

was you changing the rules of how our society functions.

What "won't hunt" is your lies denying that, saving you.

Forum List

Back