OK Democrats, lets let your impeachment to go forward!

Ok democrats I want your impeachment to go forward too.
So do I.

b45a8b4ec5f33d42eff28594ca198131.jpg

I love it when the Libs think this way! The more they keep trying to impeach, the greater the opposition to it grows. Keep it up and we’ll eventually have 100% against it!
It really shows the frustration of the left, doesn’t it?

I think the Democrat Party needs their own mascot...

Uh4w9G1hjaD0XbOjIbSikOQiDt563_2Z3VGKXqixHi0.jpg

Scan-32-2-640x494.jpeg

51J69F7Q6gL._QL70_.jpg

trump-and-for-next-trick-ill-make-democrats-defend-rats.jpg

spelling-lesson-the-last-4-letters-the-last-4-letters-5638218.png

image.jpg

c2a7u5ch8mh21.jpg

Ok democrats I want your impeachment to go forward too.
So do I.

I love it when the Libs think this way! The more they keep trying to impeach, the greater the opposition to it grows. Keep it up and we’ll eventually have 100% against it!

Scan-32-2-640x494.jpeg

51J69F7Q6gL._QL70_.jpg

image.jpg

c2a7u5ch8mh21.jpg

tedium060617.gif

So do I.

Scan-32-2-640x494.jpeg

51J69F7Q6gL._QL70_.jpg

image.jpg

c2a7u5ch8mh21.jpg

tedium060617.gif

No. Actually you were clutching at straws when you attempted to plagiarize my "rat in a cage" post.

Try to come up with something original for a change, mmmkay?

Ok democrats I want your impeachment to go forward too. I want the president to cross examine your witnesses,and I want him to challenge your evidence. I want to see you put up or shut up. But not behind closed doors in some basement where no one can see, or hear, America deserves better than that! . Do it in broad daylight for all to see. Then when you lose I want to see all your resignations, and all of you phony bastards put in jail for all your lies!

You are going to get sticky stuff on your screen if you keep furiously masturbating like that.

Here's the reality.

The Democrats have made their case for Bribery, abuse of power and obstruction of justice.

But since impeachment is a political process, the Republicans have already sold their soul, and dammit, they aren't getting it back now.

Here's the real problem your side has. Trump's behavior won't get better, and he'll probably take most of you down with him.
Translation: You had your mind made up before the first witness was called and nothing is going to change it.

Ok democrats I want your impeachment to go forward too. I want the president to cross examine your witnesses,and I want him to challenge your evidence. I want to see you put up or shut up. But not behind closed doors in some basement where no one can see, or hear, America deserves better than that! . Do it in broad daylight for all to see. Then when you lose I want to see all your resignations, and all of you phony bastards put in jail for all your lies!
I don't "expect" Donald Fatboy Trump to be in the court cross examining witnesses standing with a bag of cheetos in his right hand and a diet coke in his left. Dream that big dream! It's not going to happen. I bet you every dollar in your pocket the GOP won't let him do it. Nice try though.

I don't "expect" Donald Fatboy Trump to be in the court cross examining witnesses standing with a bag of cheetos in his right hand and a diet coke in his left. Dream that big dream! It's not going to happen. I bet you every dollar in your pocket the GOP won't let him do it. Nice try though.

please please for the love of all things holy, i wanna see rotten rudy defend him.

Forum List

Back