Ok, Friends And Neighbors....Is This Video "Fake News" By CNN? Thoughts???

Nope. Not a green screen.

LMAOI! You really think that the little "Tidy Bowl" man is standing on the bow of a massive ship in rough waters with no microphone as the camera moves easily back and forth with no wavering? HOLY fuck.......if I had any reservations about your ability to "think things out"? You took care of that........you are (and without a doubt) an idiot..........

He's literally holding a big ass microphone, you enormous fucking moron.

LMAO!!!!! He is holding it down around his crotch and the sound of the ship moving or the waves are not picked up on it? Seriously? And the camera shots????? HOLY fuck!!! It is sooooooo fake! How can you not see that?

LMAOI! You really think that the little "Tidy Bowl" man is standing on the bow of a massive ship in rough waters with no microphone as the camera moves easily back and forth with no wavering? HOLY fuck.......if I had any reservations about your ability to "think things out"? You took care of that........you are (and without a doubt) an idiot..........

Actually he's not on a massive ship, he on a yacht probably 60'-80' in length with about a 25'-27' beam. If you note when the yacht encountered the ships wake it pushed the bow left and it move up and down. The reporter was waring a wireless mic and modern video cameras used in TV are gyro stabilized. The shot was authentic.
So how do you explain the color and lighting difference in a live split screen?

Actually he's not on a massive ship, he on a yacht probably 60'-80' in length with about a 25'-27' beam. If you note when the yacht encountered the ships wake it pushed the bow left and it move up and down. The reporter was waring a wireless mic and modern video cameras used in TV are gyro stabilized. The shot was authentic.

He wasn't on any ship and he certainly wasn't on "live" ...you can see the ship veering and bouncing on the waves and he never budges. I have been on bass boats that were moving slower that couldn't keep your feet from adjusting....it's total bullshit. Even the outline of his figure on the green screen is obvious........are you friggin' blind???

At 104 you see a ship enter the picture from the right. You barely make out its tag on the front. So l blew it up on my desk top. It's coast guard! They don't go to the Ukraine! Those ships were super imposed as well. Then you have the fact the ship that liar was on has the wrong rails to be naval!

That is a very poor patch job.
More nuttiness. :eusa_doh:

Here's your Coast Guard cutter....

1z4wp03.png

U.S. ... ?

USCG_National_Security_Cutter_BERTHOLF_%28WMSL-750%29.jpeg

... or Turkish ...

sg312.jpg

... note the red bar .... in the CNN video, it's a thick red bar with thin black stripes on either side.

U.S. Coast Guard ... thick red with a thin blue line on one side and emblem on the red bar...

f39kyw.png

Turkish Coast Guard ... thick reddish/orange bar with black stripes on either side and no emblem on the red bar...

294ni11.png
You did not blow up the actual ship in the picture. You choose a similar style but if you look close you got the windows wrong! Nice try but no cigar.
If you're delusional enough to think there was another Coast Guard cutter entering the shot from the right, screen capture it like I did and post it. I would love to see you post s shot with a U.S. Coast Guard cutter in that shot.

Here's the thing:

Those big mics are fake. Always.

He's wearing a lavalier.

Nevertheless, the video is real, and Dale is an enormous fucking moron.

At 104 you see a ship enter the picture from the right. You barely make out its tag on the front. So l blew it up on my desk top. It's coast guard! They don't go to the Ukraine! Those ships were super imposed as well. Then you have the fact the ship that liar was on has the wrong rails to be naval!

1z4wp03.png

U.S. ... ?

... or Turkish ...

sg312.jpg

... note the red bar .... in the CNN video, it's a thick red bar with thin black stripes on either side.

U.S. Coast Guard ... thick red with a thin blue line on one side and emblem on the red bar...

f39kyw.png

Turkish Coast Guard ... thick reddish/orange bar with black stripes on either side and no emblem on the red bar...

294ni11.png
You did not blow up the actual ship in the picture. You choose a similar style but if you look close you got the windows wrong! Nice try but no cigar.
If you're delusional enough to think there was another Coast Guard cutter entering the shot from the right, screen capture it like I did and post it. I would love to see you post s shot with a U.S. Coast Guard cutter in that shot.

You posted a shot of a whole other ship! Check the windows on your bullshit claim compared to the video.

You freaks are fucking nuts. :cuckoo: There simply is no other explanation.

So you believe that the "Tidy Bowl" man was actually on the ship and reporting "live" for CNN??? I just want you on record as such....btw, it's been awhile since we have crossed paths.......I will come to your defense by and excuse you by saying that the ass kickings I gave you do take some time to recover from. You still believe that the subliminal messages from the National Anthem "sign-off" from the 1960's was an advertisement for someone that was promoting a product called "Naomi"????

LMAO!!!!!!

homer-crazy-o.gif

Here's the thing:

He's wearing a lavalier.

Go back to working for Clinton!
She needs help with her lying.

1z4wp03.png

U.S. ... ?

... or Turkish ...

sg312.jpg

f39kyw.png

294ni11.png

You posted a shot of a whole other ship! Check the windows on your bullshit claim compared to the video.

I've already proven that Coast Guard cutter is Turkish, not U.S.. You claim otherwise.... prove it. Screen capture it and post it.

Here's the thing:

He's wearing a lavalier.

LMAO! That big ol mic picks up only HIS voice while filtering out the "ship" hitting the waves" and his volume never changes......you betcha, "Doc"......debate me about the fake Operation Mockingbird media....convince me that the six media conglomerates that control 90 percent of ALL print, radio and TV is really giving us the real "skinny" as to what is going on. I am throwing down the gauntlet, ass-wipe....let's discuss this. You bring on your argument and allow me to counter it......game on????

1z4wp03.png

U.S. ... ?

... or Turkish ...

sg312.jpg

f39kyw.png

294ni11.png

I've already proven that Coast Guard cutter is Turkish, not U.S.. You claim otherwise.... prove it. Screen capture it and post it.

Anybody can just look at the windows and tell he claimed a fake!

By split screen I'm assuming you mean when they inserted the frame of the desk anchor. I watched again and noticed no appreciable difference from that and other distant shots.

Here's the thing:

He's wearing a lavalier.

LMAO! That big ol mic picks up only HIS voice while filtering out the "ship" hitting the waves" and his volume never changes......you betcha, "Doc"......debate me about the fake Operation Mockingbird media....convince me that the six media conglomerates that control 90 percent of ALL print, radio and TV is really giving us the real "skinny" as to what is going on. I am throwing down the gauntlet, ass-wipe....let's discuss this. You bring on your argument and allow me to counter it......game on????
You're a flaming nut Dale. What else is there to discuss? I even posted a second video of that same guy on that same boat doing another report. He's clearly at sea.

1z4wp03.png

U.S. ... ?

... or Turkish ...

sg312.jpg

f39kyw.png

294ni11.png

Anybody can just look at the windows and tell he claimed a fake!

Stop yappin' and prove it then. You say you blew it up. Screen capture what you're talking about and post it. How hard is that to do?

Unless you can't actually prove the idiocy you're spouting. :mm:

Here's the thing:

He's wearing a lavalier.

You're a flaming nut Dale. What else is there to discuss. I even posted a second video of that same guy on that same boat doing another report. He's clearly at sea.

Yeah, if CNN says so and they have the technology to make it appear that way? Then it HAS to be true......thanks for clearing this up and settling the debate. (snicker)

By split screen I'm assuming you mean when they inserted the frame of the desk anchor. I watched again and noticed no appreciable difference from that and other distant shots.
Screen 2 comment 13 Faun loads a second video to back his claim on the first.

Forum List

Back