Ok, Friends And Neighbors....Is This Video "Fake News" By CNN? Thoughts???

You did not blow up the actual ship in the picture. You choose a similar style but if you look close you got the windows wrong! Nice try but no cigar.
If you're delusional enough to think there was another Coast Guard cutter entering the shot from the right, screen capture it like I did and post it. I would love to see you post s shot with a U.S. Coast Guard cutter in that shot.

You posted a shot of a whole other ship! Check the windows on your bullshit claim compared to the video.

I've already proven that Coast Guard cutter is Turkish, not U.S.. You claim otherwise.... prove it. Screen capture it and post it.

Anybody can just look at the windows and tell he claimed a fake!

Stop yappin' and prove it then. You say you blew it up. Screen capture what you're talking about and post it. How hard is that to do?

Unless you can't actually prove the idiocy you're spouting. :mm:

I am on my tablet now not my desk. Did you not notice the lack of bold type idiot?
Besides what's it take to compare your pics to a video? Your pics are fake and anybody who looks at the windows can spot it!

Nope. Not a green screen.

LMAOI! You really think that the little "Tidy Bowl" man is standing on the bow of a massive ship in rough waters with no microphone as the camera moves easily back and forth with no wavering? HOLY fuck.......if I had any reservations about your ability to "think things out"? You took care of that........you are (and without a doubt) an idiot..........

Actually he's not on a massive ship, he on a yacht probably 60'-80' in length with about a 25'-27' beam. If you note when the yacht encountered the ships wake it pushed the bow left and it move up and down. The reporter was waring a wireless mic and modern video cameras used in TV are gyro stabilized. The shot was authentic.

He wasn't on any ship and he certainly wasn't on "live" ...you can see the ship veering and bouncing on the waves and he never budges. I have been on bass boats that were moving slower that couldn't keep your feet from adjusting....it's total bullshit. Even the outline of his figure on the green screen is obvious........are you friggin' blind???

You don't have much experience with boats in the ocean do you? And yes he adjusted his stance several times for balance. That's all I got to say on this topic. Oh and the video is a couple of years old.

LMAOI! You really think that the little "Tidy Bowl" man is standing on the bow of a massive ship in rough waters with no microphone as the camera moves easily back and forth with no wavering? HOLY fuck.......if I had any reservations about your ability to "think things out"? You took care of that........you are (and without a doubt) an idiot..........

He's literally holding a big ass microphone, you enormous fucking moron.

Here's the thing:

Those big mics are fake. Always.

He's wearing a lavalier.

Nevertheless, the video is real, and Dale is an enormous fucking moron.

LMAO! That big ol mic picks up only HIS voice while filtering out the "ship" hitting the waves" and his volume never changes......you betcha, "Doc"......debate me about the fake Operation Mockingbird media....convince me that the six media conglomerates that control 90 percent of ALL print, radio and TV is really giving us the real "skinny" as to what is going on. I am throwing down the gauntlet, ass-wipe....let's discuss this. You bring on your argument and allow me to counter it......game on????
You're a flaming nut Dale. What else is there to discuss. I even posted a second video of that same guy on that same boat doing another report. He's clearly at sea.

Yeah, if CNN says so and they have the technology to make it appear that way? Then it HAS to be true......thanks for clearing this up and settling the debate. (snicker)
No, not because CNN said so. Two things convince me it's real. 1) my eyes. Nothing in either of those two videos appears faked. The U.S. Navy ship is clearly passing them up and was obviously video recorded from another ship. According to your lunacy, CNN had video of the U.S. ship from another boat but then superimposed the reporter, who's clearly standing on the bow of a boat. :cuckoo: and the reporter's boat's motion is completely consistent with the wake hitting it.

And 2) because you think it's a fake. Again, and this can't be stressed enough.... you're a fucking lunatic. Just seeing you claim it's a fake is already reason to suspect it's not.

Actually he's not on a massive ship, he on a yacht probably 60'-80' in length with about a 25'-27' beam. If you note when the yacht encountered the ships wake it pushed the bow left and it move up and down. The reporter was waring a wireless mic and modern video cameras used in TV are gyro stabilized. The shot was authentic.
So how do you explain the color and lighting difference in a live split screen?

By split screen I'm assuming you mean when they inserted the frame of the desk anchor. I watched again and noticed no appreciable difference from that and other distant shots.
Screen 2 comment 13 Faun loads a second video to back his claim on the first.

I actually have no idea what you're trying to say, I was referring to the video in the OP.

If you're delusional enough to think there was another Coast Guard cutter entering the shot from the right, screen capture it like I did and post it. I would love to see you post s shot with a U.S. Coast Guard cutter in that shot.

You posted a shot of a whole other ship! Check the windows on your bullshit claim compared to the video.

I've already proven that Coast Guard cutter is Turkish, not U.S.. You claim otherwise.... prove it. Screen capture it and post it.

Stop yappin' and prove it then. You say you blew it up. Screen capture what you're talking about and post it. How hard is that to do?

I am on my tablet now not my desk. Did you not notice the lack of bold type idiot?
Besides what's it take to compare your pics to a video? Your pics are fake and anybody who looks at the windows can spot it!

LOL

Tablets are capable of capturing screen shots, you dolt. You obviously can't prove your delusions are real or you would have.

Your delusions aside, what are you idiotically claiming I faked?? The actual U.S. Guard Guard cutter with the red bar and 1 blue stripe? The actual Turkish Coast Guard cutter with a reddish/orange bar and two black stripes? Or the CNN video where I captured a screen shot of an obvious Turkish Coast Guard cutter entering the shot from the right?

:dance:

He wasn't on any ship and he certainly wasn't on "live" ...you can see the ship veering and bouncing on the waves and he never budges. I have been on bass boats that were moving slower that couldn't keep your feet from adjusting....it's total bullshit. Even the outline of his figure on the green screen is obvious........are you friggin' blind???

You don't have much experience with boats in the ocean do you? And yes he adjusted his stance several times for balance. That's all I got to say on this topic. Oh and the video is a couple of years old.

I have been on enough boats to know that this "Tidy Bowl" CNN reporter wasn't reporting "live"......watch the video and you can see that they are allegedly driving right into the waves and he never adjusts his stance...it's total bullshit.

What would be the purpose of faking such a video? Are the proponents of the CNN report being fake suggesting that US warships do not enter the Black Sea through the Turkish Straights? How else would ships get in and out of the Black Sea? Is there a secret way only Dale and Black Fury know about?

LOL

Tablets are capable of capturing screen shots, you dolt. You obviously can't prove your delusions are real or you would have.

Your delusions aside, what are you idiotically claiming I faked?? The actual U.S. Guard Guard cutter with the red bar and 1 blue stripe? The actual Turkish Coast Guard cutter with a reddish/orange bar and two black stripes? Or the CNN video where I captured a screen shot of an obvious Turkish Coast Guard cutter entering the shot from the right?

:dance:

The fact that footage was caught off a ship means the Tidy Bowl man is actually reporting from the bow of a ship? His outline is SOOO fucking fake and should be totally obvious to anyone with any common sense. You believe it because you want to believe that your beloved bought and paid for lame stream media doesn't lie their asses off to you.

What would be the purpose of faking such a video? Are the proponents of the CNN report being fake suggesting that US warships do not enter the Black Sea through the Turkish Straights? How else would ships get in and out of the Black Sea? Is there a secret way only Dale and Black Fury know about?

Nope, what I am saying is that the lame stream media fakes the news and they try and sell the public that they are "on the scene" when news breaks and they aren't. It calls into question their credibility. How many news stories have been faked by using old footage like the overthrow of the Ukraine government and the riots that ensued which actually turned out to be footage from Greece. It calls into question the entire lame stream credibility and it has none...,..zero, nada, zilch.

What you are looking at is the gulf of Tonkin version 2 loaded and pre packaged for American viewers.

Nope, what I am saying is that the lame stream media fakes the news and they try and sell the public that they are "on the scene" when news breaks and they aren't. It calls into question their credibility. How many news stories have been faked by using old footage like the overthrow of the Ukraine government and the riots that ensued which actually turned out to be footage from Greece. It calls into question the entire lame stream credibility and it has none...,..zero, nada, zilch.
You did not answer the question. You deflected away from it with speculative comments that you can not back up. You gave opinions of different subjects, but you did not answer the question. Why would CNN fake a story about a US Destroyer entering the Black Sea via the Straights of Turkey? What you are claiming is that they used a stock video to embellish the viewability of a story they are presenting. Even if true, that would not make the story itself fake.
You prove nothing. You have not proved the video is fake or that the story is fake. Your points are all based on your personal opinions. Opinions are not fact.

Here's the thing:

He's wearing a lavalier.

LMAO! That big ol mic picks up only HIS voice while filtering out the "ship" hitting the waves" and his volume never changes......you betcha, "Doc"......debate me about the fake Operation Mockingbird media....convince me that the six media conglomerates that control 90 percent of ALL print, radio and TV is really giving us the real "skinny" as to what is going on. I am throwing down the gauntlet, ass-wipe....let's discuss this. You bring on your argument and allow me to counter it......game on????

:lol:

I'll have to take a pass on that, looney toon.

What you are looking at is the gulf of Tonkin version 2 loaded and pre packaged for American viewers.
That is an example of the distorted and warped way conspiracy theorist imagine their fantasies. What is being looked at is a US destroyer using the Straights of Turkey to enter the Black Sea.

You did not answer the question. You deflected away from it with speculative comments that you can not back up. You gave opinions of different subjects, but you did not answer the question. Why would CNN fake a story about a US Destroyer entering the Black Sea via the Straights of Turkey? What you are claiming is that they used a stock video to embellish the viewability of a story they are presenting. Even if true, that would not make the story itself fake.
You prove nothing. You have not proved the video is fake or that the story is fake. Your points are all based on your personal opinions. Opinions are not fact.

Why would they fake an "on the scene" report? Because it's cheaper than actually being there but they want to make the public believe that they are always where the news breaks. It's nothing but a psy-op and they put out this false sense of urgency as if we are on the brink of war bullshit that is being instigated by the very ones that run their network. What I found even more disturbing than the "Tidy Bowl" man reporting in front of a green screen was what he was spewing to the public...like how Russia had invaded Crimea after the illegal coup d e'tat of the Ukraine fomented by the bankers that run the E.U with CIA backing with Soros out in front...and this is a fact. They put in an E.U friendly puppet and the IMF came in to offer "relief" just like I said would happen and all they had to do was put up their resources as collateral. Crimea was the sweetest plum on the tree because of the peninsula and the E.U globalists were denied it when the Crimean people decided to cast their lot with Putin instead of the E.U. Putin offered the Ukraine a better deal financially than the E.U did and the globalists couldn't allow the Ukraine to slip through their fingers thus the illegal coup. You can keep believing that these gangs of outright thieves that have outright owned most of the important media since the 1920's if you want.....myself? I dig a bit deeper and I wouldn't believe a fucking thing they had to say if I actually bothered to listen to their propaganda (which is legal now since the Smith-Mundt Act of 1947 no longer applies) even if they told me it was raining, I could hear thunder and raindrops were falling on my roof? I would still look for myself. I don't trust these commie pieces of network shit any further than I could toss them.

Any questions? Please ask.....you are one of the few here on the left that actually has any intellectual curiosity and you can actually make an argument.

LMAO!!!!! He is holding it down around his crotch and the sound of the ship moving or the waves are not picked up on it? Seriously? And the camera shots????? HOLY fuck!!! It is sooooooo fake! How can you not see that?

Jesus Christ know-nothing Dale, I'm going to take pity on your sorry ass for a second here and explain to you how his mic works. He's using a dynamic mic, and those are designed specifically for close miking applications. They don't do a great job at capturing ambient sounds. Think of a Shure SM57 used for miking guitar amps where the engineer sticks it about an inch away from the speaker. That's what they're designed for. He's probably also mic'ed with a lavalier as well, as thedoctorisin pointed out. It's common to use both a lavalier in conjunction with either a handheld or a shotgun for in-the-field situations.

Now, if he were using a condenser mic, which wouldn't make any sense anyway, it would be picking up more of the sounds of the waves. Instead of frying your brain cells during your recording sessions with your band consuming copious amounts of drugs, you should be paying attention to what the engineer is doing. That way, you won't be so easily mislead by youtube videos.

Hope this helps!

Here's the thing:

He's wearing a lavalier.

:lol:

I'll have to take a pass on that, looney toon.

"Doc", you wouldn't fare well in a debate on what is really going on. Stick to the "lame, flame game" tactic of the uninformed. It's what you do best.

(snicker)

LMAO!!!!! He is holding it down around his crotch and the sound of the ship moving or the waves are not picked up on it? Seriously? And the camera shots????? HOLY fuck!!! It is sooooooo fake! How can you not see that?

Jesus Christ know-nothing Dale, I'm going to take pity on your sorry ass for a second here and explain to you how his mic works. He's using a dynamic mic, and those are designed specifically for close miking applications. They don't do a great job at capturing ambient sounds. Think of a Shure SM57 used for miking guitar amps where the engineer sticks it about an inch away from the speaker. That's what they're designed for. He's probably also mic'ed with a lavalier as well, as thedoctorisin pointed out. It's common to use both a lavalier in conjunction with either a handheld or a shotgun for in-the-field situations.

Now, if he were using a condenser mic, which wouldn't make any sense anyway, it would be picking up more of the sounds of the waves. Instead of frying your brain cells during your recording sessions with your band consuming copious amounts of drugs, you should be paying attention to what the engineer is doing. That way, you won't be so easily mislead by youtube videos.

Hope this helps!

LMAO!!!!! Dude, that microphone is no where near his mouth. I know ALL about recording...I have done my fair share of time in the recording studios and I know how easily high quality microphones pick up the tiniest of sounds. The only way to delete ANY background noise is AFTER the recording...not during. Again, you are out of your league as usual.

Forum List

Back