OK Gov's daughter living in a trailer behind the Governor's Mansion - and this is no joke...

I wouldn't normally be fazed by a story like this, but honest to John, if Obama had a trailer behind the White House, the squeals from the right would be unrelenting and would drown out any chance at all to discuss it civilly.

I don't hear a peep out of anyone with President Obama's mother in law living with them since day one.
Are you deaf?

I wouldn't normally be fazed by a story like this, but honest to John, if Obama had a trailer behind the White House, the squeals from the right would be unrelenting and would drown out any chance at all to discuss it civilly.

I don't hear a peep out of anyone with President Obama's mother in law living with them since day one.
Are you deaf?

Then show a link to the complaints.

Oklahoma Guv s Daughter Living In Trailer Parked Outside Guv s Mansion

This is just plain old sad.

The daughter of a Republican governor from one of the reddest states in the nation, and she's a squatter, squatting behind the Gov's mansion.

z7bda2dbjoch2i3meifn.jpg

This is really, really sad.

:wtf:

FYI. Lots of info at the link.
That's a dang nice trailer, where you from boy? Bet she's got a dually to git up and go when the mood strikes.

Are you deaf?

Oh this is priceless....almost too funny to post here...better as a surprise. Do us a favor and google "Obama Mother in Law" and get a gander at some of the links....especially the ones about "voodoo", "witchcraft" and "black witch"....:rofl:

Are you deaf?

And there's this...right here on USMB:

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You know

She is a better programmer than singer.
So far, her best song is a cover of another groups song.
...and it wasn't that great of a cover.:doubt:

Are you deaf?

Oh this is priceless....almost too funny to post here...better as a surprise. Do us a favor and google "Obama Mother in Law" and get a gander at some of the links....especially the ones about "voodoo", "witchcraft" and "black witch"....:rofl:

I just did but did not find anything.
If you are referring to Facebook and twitter I do not go on those sites.

Are you deaf?

And there's this...right here on USMB:

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That has nothing to do with her living there and wanting her evicted out of the White House.

I think it's safe to talk about Christina Fallin, especially after her last stunt of being disrespectful to Native American's. She's not a child.

Here she is trying to sing...the self absorbed little twit.

Oklahoma Guv s Daughter Living In Trailer Parked Outside Guv s Mansion

This is just plain old sad.

The daughter of a Republican governor from one of the reddest states in the nation, and she's a squatter, squatting behind the Gov's mansion.

z7bda2dbjoch2i3meifn.jpg

This is really, really sad.

:wtf:

FYI. Lots of info at the link.

Obama lets his mother in law live in the White House where she can be waited on hand and foot at taxpayers expense.

And she tags along, at taxpayers' expense, on the Obamas' incredibly expensive vacations.

I think they should all be thrown in jail for making this video, trying to pass it off as music! :D

Christina Fallin, who sings in a band called Pink Pony, had been staying on mansion grounds because she was between living arrangements, her mother told KFOR. The singer previously made headlines in 2014 when she caused a social media firestorm for posting an image of herself wearing a Native American headdress to Facebook.

Tsk-Tsk and in Red Man's land to boot....Indians are not to tolerant of honkies in traditional Indian headgear or dress.....

Her name isn't Elizabeth Warren is it?

Wow... 14 web pages full of... well... uhhhhh... what was this about, again?
75_75.gif
Nuthin' to see here, folks... move along... move along...

I think it's safe to talk about Christina Fallin, especially after her last stunt of being disrespectful to Native American's. She's not a child.

Here she is trying to sing...the self absorbed little twit.

I think this is one of her better songs. Kind of like it.
Maybe it will grow on me?

Forum List

Back