OK Gov's daughter living in a trailer behind the Governor's Mansion - and this is no joke...

I think it's safe to talk about Christina Fallin, especially after her last stunt of being disrespectful to Native American's. She's not a child.

Here she is trying to sing...the self absorbed little twit.

I think this is one of her better songs. Kind of like it.
Maybe it will grow on me?

I think you've got your bar set pretty low. But hey, to each his own.

Oklahoma Guv s Daughter Living In Trailer Parked Outside Guv s Mansion

This is just plain old sad.

The daughter of a Republican governor from one of the reddest states in the nation, and she's a squatter, squatting behind the Gov's mansion.

z7bda2dbjoch2i3meifn.jpg

This is really, really sad.

:wtf:

FYI. Lots of info at the link.

Obama lets his mother in law live in the White House where she can be waited on hand and foot at taxpayers expense.

And she tags along, at taxpayers' expense, on the Obamas' incredibly expensive vacations.

Still waiting for a link to Conservatives wanting Michelle Obama's mother evicted from the white house.

I wouldn't normally be fazed by a story like this, but honest to John, if Obama had a trailer behind the White House, the squeals from the right would be unrelenting and would drown out any chance at all to discuss it civilly.

Oh, you mean the "president" whose wife turned the back yard of the (former) White House into a sharecropper garden tended by unpaid elementary school conscripts?

That "president"?

What's the problem? Various politicians have had family members live with them in their official residences. Obama and his family come readily to mind.

And...............since it's behind a wall and not much of an eyesore, why would anyone mind?

Cuz it's against OK law. That's explained at the link.

That's why.
What's the problem? Various politicians have had family members live with them in their official residences. Obama and his family come readily to mind.

And...............since it's behind a wall and not much of an eyesore, why would anyone mind?

That's why.
Obama breaks the law and violates the constitution all the time. So freaking what.

If it's a zoning issue then she'll move it to another location. She isn't hurting a damned thing. If it was a Dem Governor you wouldn't have said jack squat.

BTW. Nice 5th Wheel.

I wouldn't normally be fazed by a story like this, but honest to John, if Obama had a trailer behind the White House, the squeals from the right would be unrelenting and would drown out any chance at all to discuss it civilly.

Oh, you mean the "president" whose wife turned the back yard of the (former) White House into a sharecropper garden tended by unpaid elementary school conscripts?

That "president"?

Is that the latest deranged screwball version?

That's why.

That's why.
Obama breaks the law and violates the constitution all the time. So freaking what.

If it's a zoning issue then she'll move it to another location. She isn't hurting a damned thing. If it was a Dem Governor you wouldn't have said jack squat.

BTW. Nice 5th Wheel.
If it was a Dem Governor this thread would be at least two hundred pages an hour and moving up.

I don't hear a peep out of anyone with President Obama's mother in law living with them since day one.
Are you deaf?

Then show a link to the complaints.
Oh this is priceless....almost too funny to post here...better as a surprise. Do us a favor and google "Obama Mother in Law" and get a gander at some of the links....especially the ones about "voodoo", "witchcraft" and "black witch"....:rofl:

I just did but did not find anything.
If you are referring to Facebook and twitter I do not go on those sites.
I don't believe you....Google had a bunch of hits on the first page.

I don't hear a peep out of anyone with President Obama's mother in law living with them since day one.
Are you deaf?

Oh this is priceless....almost too funny to post here...better as a surprise. Do us a favor and google "Obama Mother in Law" and get a gander at some of the links....especially the ones about "voodoo", "witchcraft" and "black witch"....:rofl:

Wanting to have her evicted?
I found this one
Evict Obama s Mother-in-Law from White House Commentary Magazine
if Obama is willing to interpret the law to evict the aging and elderly from private buildings and businesses which may sit on federal land but which do not require federal services, then it’s well past time to end the hypocrisy and send Robinson to a nearby hotel. Presumably Obama can afford it, far more than those he seems intent on having the government harass under a tendentious and mendacious reading of the law.

Last edited:
Have you clown faces ever been outside a freaking city? When an adult kid wants to be on his/her own in the city they get a shopping cart and a cardboard box. In the midwest they get a mobile home and park it on their parent's property and hook it up to their parent's utilities. Chelsea Clinton had no choice but to live in the White House and take her chance runing across her father getting BJ's in closets. Actually so-called "trailers" that bigoted elitist idiots look down on are about 100 times better than the dump roach motels that city folks live in. The "trailer" in question looks like about 100k job.

Are you deaf?

16,600,000 when I checked.

Have you clown faces ever been outside a freaking city? When an adult kid wants to be on his/her own in the city they get a shopping cart and a cardboard box. In the midwest they get a mobile home and park it on their parent's property and hook it up to their parent's utilities. Chelsea Clinton had no choice but to live in the White House and take her chance runing across her father getting BJ's in closets. Actually so-called "trailers" that bigoted elitist idiots look down on are about 100 times better than the dump roach motels that city folks live in. The "trailer" in question looks like about 100k job.
Yep. This one goes for about $65,000 Normal price $93,000.

It's an awesome 5th Wheel.

Hey Statist.................how big is that 900 foot mansion of yours again.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Poor Mary Fallin couldn't afford to put her own flesh and blood in an apartment until they could get settled on their own. How much does Oklahoma pay their Governor anyway? Is the Governor's mansion a studio or a one bedroom?

Honestly...she'd probably be more comfortable in the trailer. That looks like a very nice late model 5th wheel.

Forum List

Back