OK Gov's daughter living in a trailer behind the Governor's Mansion - and this is no joke...

img.ashx

img.ashx

img.ashx

Very nice...but seriously...BEIGE carpet? SERIOUSLY?!?!

Poor Mary Fallin couldn't afford to put her own flesh and blood in an apartment until they could get settled on their own. How much does Oklahoma pay their Governor anyway? Is the Governor's mansion a studio or a one bedroom?

Honestly...she'd probably be more comfortable in the trailer. That looks like a very nice late model 5th wheel.
I agree they are very nice for a long weekend but not for the four months that she has been living in it.

If the trailer's rockin', don't come knockin'.

Poor Mary Fallin couldn't afford to put her own flesh and blood in an apartment until they could get settled on their own. How much does Oklahoma pay their Governor anyway? Is the Governor's mansion a studio or a one bedroom?

Honestly...she'd probably be more comfortable in the trailer. That looks like a very nice late model 5th wheel.
I agree they are very nice for a long weekend but not for the four months that she has been living in it.

Actually, plenty of them (including that one) are fine for full-time living.

Oklahoma Guv s Daughter Living In Trailer Parked Outside Guv s Mansion

This is just plain old sad.

The daughter of a Republican governor from one of the reddest states in the nation, and she's a squatter, squatting behind the Gov's mansion.

z7bda2dbjoch2i3meifn.jpg

This is really, really sad.

:wtf:

FYI. Lots of info at the link.
Why dont you fucking pry some money out of your bank account and send it to her so she can have a decent place to live, you fucking parasite hypocrite piece of shit.
Hint: no one cares. Not one fuck's worth. You post this only as an opportunity to make Republicans look bad. Because your life sucks really really bad.

Oklahoma Guv s Daughter Living In Trailer Parked Outside Guv s Mansion

This is just plain old sad.

The daughter of a Republican governor from one of the reddest states in the nation, and she's a squatter, squatting behind the Gov's mansion.

z7bda2dbjoch2i3meifn.jpg

This is really, really sad.

:wtf:

FYI. Lots of info at the link.
Why dont you fucking pry some money out of your bank account and send it to her so she can have a decent place to live, you fucking parasite hypocrite piece of shit.
Hint: no one cares. Not one fuck's worth. You post this only as an opportunity to make Republicans look bad. Because your life sucks really really bad.

Seems to me that Republicans have done a pretty good job of making themselves look bad all by themselves.
PS it was a really good fucking parasite hypocrite piece of work by Mary Fallin and her horde of moochers.

Forum List

Back