OK Gov's daughter living in a trailer behind the Governor's Mansion - and this is no joke...

I don't know about anyone else but I am digging her style. She is quite pretty.

I told you I was gonna make you str8, I told you!!!!!!

:rofl:

You're going to need a lot more then that mate. I love women and I think they are beautiful but I have zero interest in every hitting that again. None. lol.

:eek:

I am now crushed. All that hard work. All those girly mags.

Well, back to the drawing board....

Oklahoma Guv s Daughter Living In Trailer Parked Outside Guv s Mansion

This is just plain old sad.

The daughter of a Republican governor from one of the reddest states in the nation, and she's a squatter, squatting behind the Gov's mansion.

z7bda2dbjoch2i3meifn.jpg

This is really, really sad.

:wtf:

FYI. Lots of info at the link.
That thing looks sweet! Do you think she has pre marital sex in that? You know Palin's kid would be.

The daughter of a Republican governor from one of the reddest states in the nation, and she's a squatter, squatting behind the Gov's mansion.

z7bda2dbjoch2i3meifn.jpg

That thing looks sweet! Do you think she has pre marital sex in that? You know Palin's kid would be.

TMI!!! TMI!!! TMI!!!

z7bda2dbjoch2i3meifn.jpg

She's been around the block, married twice at 28.

z7bda2dbjoch2i3meifn.jpg

Oh the sanctity of marriage.

My question is what are we going to do about the gays who ruined her two marriages?

You're going to need a lot more then that mate. I love women and I think they are beautiful but I have zero interest in every hitting that again. None. lol.

My mother tried the same approach. She thought it was a phase, like disco or bell bottoms. lol.

z7bda2dbjoch2i3meifn.jpg

My question is what are we going to do about the gays who ruined her two marriages?

Cite?

z7bda2dbjoch2i3meifn.jpg

Make them eat gay wedding cakes!!

check out chrome pony killer

weird, can't place it. Like to say Jim Morrison and Marilyn Manson getting hit by a greyhound bus--?

My mother tried the same approach. She thought it was a phase, like disco or bell bottoms. lol.

LOL.

I am not giving up on you!!!

Somewhere out there, the perfect love-grotto is just waiting for you!!

Seems that Mary Fallon's two adult sons are living at the mansion too rent free. What is it about Conservatives that demand the people buckle up and live within their means then let their adult children mooch off the people?

z7bda2dbjoch2i3meifn.jpg

Cite?
I'm referring to Republicans say its gays ruining the sanctity of marriage. She's been divorced 2 times by 28? What sanctity?

Seems like straights are doing a fine job ruining the sanctity on their own.

LOL.

I am not giving up on you!!!

Somewhere out there, the perfect love-grotto is just waiting for you!!

A Sisyphean Task to say the least.

Forum List

Back