OK Gov's daughter living in a trailer behind the Governor's Mansion - and this is no joke...

Christina Fallin, who sings in a band called Pink Pony, had been staying on mansion grounds because she was between living arrangements, her mother told KFOR. The singer previously made headlines in 2014 when she caused a social media firestorm for posting an image of herself wearing a Native American headdress to Facebook.

Tsk-Tsk and in Red Man's land to boot....Indians are not to tolerant of honkies in traditional Indian headgear or dress.....

I wouldn't normally be fazed by a story like this, but honest to John, if Obama had a trailer behind the White House, the squeals from the right would be unrelenting and would drown out any chance at all to discuss it civilly.

I don't hear a peep out of anyone with President Obama's mother in law living with them since day one.

Actually, a number of RW squeals made lots of piggish noises about it in 2009. Cuz they are pigs.

But for your weak comprehension, I shall expatiate:

Mrs. Robinson lives INSIDE the WH with the First Family.

Mary Fallon's daughter is living in a TRAILER in the backyard to the Gov. mansion in OK, against OK law. Mary Fallon, the Gov., swore to uphold the law in OK.

Are you getting it now?

Another failed thread.......you mad bro'?..........:lmao:

Uhm, no. And the thread is doing just fine.

Question: are you brain-damaged? Or just an idiot?

Thanks.

What's the problem? Various politicians have had family members live with them in their official residences. Obama and his family come readily to mind.

And...............since it's behind a wall and not much of an eyesore, why would anyone mind?

Cuz it's against OK law. That's explained at the link.

That's why.

And when it was found out, it was corrected.

I wouldn't normally be fazed by a story like this, but honest to John, if Obama had a trailer behind the White House, the squeals from the right would be unrelenting and would drown out any chance at all to discuss it civilly.

I don't hear a peep out of anyone with President Obama's mother in law living with them since day one.

Actually, a number of RW squeals made lots of piggish noises about it in 2009. Cuz they are pigs.

But for your weak comprehension, I shall expatiate:

Mrs. Robinson lives INSIDE the WH with the First Family.

Mary Fallon's daughter is living in a TRAILER in the backyard to the Gov. mansion in OK, against OK law. Mary Fallon, the Gov., swore to uphold the law in OK.

Are you getting it now?

Another failed thread.......you mad bro'?..........:lmao:

Uhm, no. And the thread is doing just fine.

Question: are you brain-damaged? Or just an idiot?

Thanks.

:muahaha:

From the OP link, since Cons are too stupid to be able to click on a link, it's costs them too much energy, poor creatures:

"Mary Fallin herself appeared Tuesday on KFOR to explain her daughter's living situation. She said she had directed her staff to look into whether having the trailer on mansion grounds violated any codes. It turned out that the Capitol Medical Center Improvement Zoning Commission forbids having a trailer on state property in an area that includes the governor’s mansion, according to KFOR.

“It never dawned on me that a mansion, a governor’s mansion, might be on a Capitol medical zone, so we’re gonna remove the trailer by this Sunday and she’s going to make other living arrangements,” Fallin told the news station."

A Governor who does not even know the laws of her own state.

Conservatism at it's best.

What's the problem? Various politicians have had family members live with them in their official residences. Obama and his family come readily to mind.

And...............since it's behind a wall and not much of an eyesore, why would anyone mind?

That's why.

Should never have happened to begin with. It's called "being informed", "making wise decisions", etc.

From the OP link, since Cons are too stupid to be able to click on a link, it's costs them too much energy, poor creatures:

"Mary Fallin herself appeared Tuesday on KFOR to explain her daughter's living situation. She said she had directed her staff to look into whether having the trailer on mansion grounds violated any codes. It turned out that the Capitol Medical Center Improvement Zoning Commission forbids having a trailer on state property in an area that includes the governor’s mansion, according to KFOR.

“It never dawned on me that a mansion, a governor’s mansion, might be on a Capitol medical zone, so we’re gonna remove the trailer by this Sunday and she’s going to make other living arrangements,”
Fallin told the news station."

A Governor who does not even know the laws of her own state.

Conservatism at it's best.

FYI, a 5th wheel has wheels.......easily moved.......(your outrage is noted). :dance:

Poor lefties. Constantly attacking the children of politicians they don't like while ignoring the illegal actions of their heroes.

In other words, little special suzy snowflake, all you can offer is deflection.

If that were a Democratic Governor's daughter, you would be screaming from the rooftops right now.

Because this story really IS bizarre.

Even you should be able to understand that, n'est ce pas, mon Chere?

Quite projecting your hateful worldview on me.

I don't spend my time obsessing over the private lives of private citizens.

Sure you do, little special suzy snowflake. You are just as specially suzily snowflaky as the rest of the neocon turdballs!!

You clearly do not grok with Special Snowflake means, but that's because you are trapped in an ice bubble sealent around your Special Snowflakery.

Poor Mary Fallin couldn't afford to put her own flesh and blood in an apartment until they could get settled on their own. How much does Oklahoma pay their Governor anyway? Is the Governor's mansion a studio or a one bedroom?

Poor lefties. Constantly attacking the children of politicians they don't like while ignoring the illegal actions of their heroes.

In other words, little special suzy snowflake, all you can offer is deflection.

If that were a Democratic Governor's daughter, you would be screaming from the rooftops right now.

Because this story really IS bizarre.

Even you should be able to understand that, n'est ce pas, mon Chere?

Quite projecting your hateful worldview on me.

I don't spend my time obsessing over the private lives of private citizens.

Sure you do, little special suzy snowflake. You are just as specially suzily snowflaky as the rest of the neocon turdballs!!

You clearly do not grok with Special Snowflake means, but that's because you are trapped in an ice bubble sealent around your Special Snowflakery.

Looks like Righties don't believe in personal responsibility anymore. Oh well, check that one from the list, too....

This pretty much sums up why this story is even "news".

2015-07-29_14-46-28.jpg

I see what is going on.
The daughter is in a band that is not doing so hot, so she set up nest next door. But now she has to move because it is illegal.

How the trailer actually came about is a mystery. However, if she(daughter) is a singer, she probably need to invest in some online recording equipment. Singing on-line and creating her own website are a quick way for her to get noticed and build up a fan base.

There are a lot of musicians that do this. The music industry is changing drastically.

That's why.

Should never have happened to begin with. It's called "being informed", "making wise decisions", etc.

Just like Charles Rangle should have known the tax code.

That's why.

yet a Gov. couldn't figure out the deal with what a zone meant....

Forum List

Back