OK Gov's daughter living in a trailer behind the Governor's Mansion - and this is no joke...

Cut her some slack. Isn't living in Oklahoma punishment enough? lol
When the evangelicals took over in OKC, I split the scene man, that was 1984....

I've been to the state twice and I can say I enjoyed myself each time. I found the people to be uncommonly kind but the weather to be as brutal as all Hell.
Yeah, it's changed a lot over the years, but you are white, so it helps...

Admittedly, I haven't been to OK in the last 10 years. I got a long with a lot of the people b/c we shared agricultural backgrounds.
There is plenty of that there, although no one in my family does it anymore....I do a little but not as much as my Grandparents did....
189730_1960248365147_2031494_n.jpg

Poor lefties. Constantly attacking the children of politicians they don't like while ignoring the illegal actions of their heroes.

In other words, little special suzy snowflake, all you can offer is deflection.

If that were a Democratic Governor's daughter, you would be screaming from the rooftops right now.

Because this story really IS bizarre.

Even you should be able to understand that, n'est ce pas, mon Chere?

What's the problem? Various politicians have had family members live with them in their official residences. Obama and his family come readily to mind.

And...............since it's behind a wall and not much of an eyesore, why would anyone mind?

Cuz it's against OK law. That's explained at the link.

That's why.

Poor lefties. Constantly attacking the children of politicians they don't like while ignoring the illegal actions of their heroes.

If that were a Democratic Governor's daughter, you would be screaming from the rooftops right now.

Quite projecting your hateful worldview on me.

I don't spend my time obsessing over the private lives of private citizens.

I wouldn't normally be fazed by a story like this, but honest to John, if Obama had a trailer behind the White House, the squeals from the right would be unrelenting and would drown out any chance at all to discuss it civilly.

Uh, Yepp!!

I wouldn't normally be fazed by a story like this, but honest to John, if Obama had a trailer behind the White House, the squeals from the right would be unrelenting and would drown out any chance at all to discuss it civilly.

I don't hear a peep out of anyone with President Obama's mother in law living with them since day one.
So, other presidents had family members live with them during their terms in office...

Exactly so why the fuss over this one in Ok?

Sez the pajama boi metrosexual who knows nothing about RV's and 5th wheels........you're as inexperienced and lame as they come.

I don't hear a peep out of anyone with President Obama's mother in law living with them since day one.
So, other presidents had family members live with them during their terms in office...

Exactly so why the fuss over this one in Ok?
They lived inside she is living outside in a zoned area that it is not permitted.....

I don't think its illegal or even wrong, but it's funny imo because down her in the Bible Belt, if your daughter gets a divorce, you buy her a mobile home and hook er up out back. way redneck. If the kid plays in a band, which apparently she does, the trailer may travel. Rock on.

It could be in preparation for striking out on her own.

I need to go back and see if there is a story explaining this.

Actually, a number of RW squeals made lots of piggish noises about it in 2009. Cuz they are pigs.

But for your weak comprehension, I shall expatiate:

Mrs. Robinson lives INSIDE the WH with the First Family.

Mary Fallon's daughter is living in a TRAILER in the backyard to the Gov. mansion in OK, against OK law. Mary Fallon, the Gov., swore to uphold the law in OK.

Are you getting it now?

All told, I spent two years in Oklahoma while in the Army and frankly I think Oklahoman's are completely charming people. I don't know how radically that has changed since Evangelism exploded, but I really felt comfortable and happy there except for the summers...and the winters.
Fart Still? Gun Bunny base?
Yep.
I was in the Nasty Guard in Norman...

Spent some time up there I could never find the fun party spots though and we tried really, really, hard.

Quite projecting your hateful worldview on me.

I don't spend my time obsessing over the private lives of private citizens.

Sure you do, little special suzy snowflake. You are just as specially suzily snowflaky as the rest of the neocon turdballs!!

Actually, a number of RW squeals made lots of piggish noises about it in 2009. Cuz they are pigs.

But for your weak comprehension, I shall expatiate:

Mrs. Robinson lives INSIDE the WH with the First Family.

Mary Fallon's daughter is living in a TRAILER in the backyard to the Gov. mansion in OK, against OK law. Mary Fallon, the Gov., swore to uphold the law in OK.

Are you getting it now?

Another failed thread.......you mad bro'?..........:lmao:

I don't think its illegal or even wrong, but it's funny imo because down her in the Bible Belt, if your daughter gets a divorce, you buy her a mobile home and hook er up out back. way redneck. If the kid plays in a band, which apparently she does, the trailer may travel. Rock on.

Actually, the article states that it is illegal.

Read the link.

I can't help but wonder if the Governor had her daughter drug tested since she was mooching off the public's money.

Forum List

Back