OK Gov's daughter living in a trailer behind the Governor's Mansion - and this is no joke...

What's the problem? Various politicians have had family members live with them in their official residences. Obama and his family come readily to mind.

And...............since it's behind a wall and not much of an eyesore, why would anyone mind?

I wouldn't normally be fazed by a story like this, but honest to John, if Obama had a trailer behind the White House, the squeals from the right would be unrelenting and would drown out any chance at all to discuss it civilly.

I wouldn't normally be fazed by a story like this, but honest to John, if Obama had a trailer behind the White House, the squeals from the right would be unrelenting and would drown out any chance at all to discuss it civilly.
I'd at least be raisin' pigs also...

You are farther removed from reality than the OP........:popcorn:.......

HaHa, I think that botox in your face has ruined the synapses in your brain.

Cut her some slack. Isn't living in Oklahoma punishment enough? lol

HaHa, I think that botox in your face has ruined the synapses in your brain.

Sorry, this isn't Nancy Pelosi or Hillary that you're responding to.

Hey

How do you know that is not the governors original home before moving into the mansion?

Damn limo-driving liberals!

I don't hear a peep out of anyone with President Obama's mother in law living with them since day one.

When the evangelicals took over in OKC, I split the scene man, that was 1984....

I've been to the state twice and I can say I enjoyed myself each time. I found the people to be uncommonly kind but the weather to be as brutal as all Hell.

I don't hear a peep out of anyone with President Obama's mother in law living with them since day one.
So, other presidents had family members live with them during their terms in office...

All told, I spent two years in Oklahoma while in the Army and frankly I think Oklahoman's are completely charming people. I don't know how radically that has changed since Evangelism exploded, but I really felt comfortable and happy there except for the summers...and the winters.

When the evangelicals took over in OKC, I split the scene man, that was 1984....

I've been to the state twice and I can say I enjoyed myself each time. I found the people to be uncommonly kind but the weather to be as brutal as all Hell.
Yeah, it's changed a lot over the years, but you are white, so it helps...

All told, I spent two years in Oklahoma while in the Army and frankly I think Oklahoman's are completely charming people. I don't know how radically that has changed since Evangelism exploded, but I really felt comfortable and happy there except for the summers...and the winters.
Fart Still? Gun Bunny base?

Yep.

Yeah, it's changed a lot over the years, but you are white, so it helps...

Admittedly, I haven't been to OK in the last 10 years. I got a long with a lot of the people b/c we shared agricultural backgrounds.

Yep.
I was in the Nasty Guard in Norman...

Forum List

Back