OK Grandpa, Let’s Get You To Bed

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
In a discussion about illegal immigration, Trump, the creator of a social media app and site called Truth Social, said, "They have a phone app so that people can come into our country."

"These are smart immigrants, I guess, because most people don't have any idea what the hell a phone app is," Trump added.

An account on X entitled "Kamala's Wins" wrote, "BREAKING: In a senile moment, Donald Trump just claimed that most people don't know what a phone app is."

Republican accountability group American Bridge 21st Century said, "Trump's senior citizen status is showing. He openly admits he doesn't know how to use apps on his phone."

In the middle of a heated monologue about illegal immigration, a fly on the stage caught his attention.

Oh there's a fly," Trump said Saturday. "Oh. I wonder where the fly came from."

He continued, saying, "See, two years ago, I wouldn't have had a fly up here. But they're changing rapidly. We can't take it any longer."

Republican accountability group American Bridge 21st Century said, "Trump is exhausted and struggling to stay on track. He begins a story about a hat, but gets distracted by a fly and never finishes."

The group's digital media director, Kelsie Taggart, also chimed in: "Donald Trump is completely losing his mind during this speech."

MSNBC Katie Phang responded, "This is not normal."

Body language analyst Dr. Jack Brown said, "Insects on his brain. Synapses diminishing... Prefrontal cortex plunging."

Ooooo....Raw Sewage spam.

LowEnergy.jpg

In a discussion about illegal immigration, Trump, the creator of a social media app and site called Truth Social, said, "They have a phone app so that people can come into our country."

"These are smart immigrants, I guess, because most people don't have any idea what the hell a phone app is," Trump added.

An account on X entitled "Kamala's Wins" wrote, "BREAKING: In a senile moment, Donald Trump just claimed that most people don't know what a phone app is."

Republican accountability group American Bridge 21st Century said, "Trump's senior citizen status is showing. He openly admits he doesn't know how to use apps on his phone."

In the middle of a heated monologue about illegal immigration, a fly on the stage caught his attention.

He continued, saying, "See, two years ago, I wouldn't have had a fly up here. But they're changing rapidly. We can't take it any longer."

Republican accountability group American Bridge 21st Century said, "Trump is exhausted and struggling to stay on track. He begins a story about a hat, but gets distracted by a fly and never finishes."

The group's digital media director, Kelsie Taggart, also chimed in: "Donald Trump is completely losing his mind during this speech."

Body language analyst Dr. Jack Brown said, "Insects on his brain. Synapses diminishing... Prefrontal cortex plunging."

But these same people didn't think anything was wrong with Biden.

Posted without comment

But these same people didn't think anything was wrong with Biden.

and all the people on your side that thought Biden was so far gone cannot see how far gone Trump is.

crazy how alike the two sides are

This X post is a lie. It states, "The phone app he is talking about was developed and released by his administration." Truth Social was not launched until early 2022--two years after Trump was out of office. His administration had nothing to do with the development or release. Fake News.

This X post is a lie. It states, "The phone app he is talking about was developed and released by his administration." Truth Social was not launched until early 2022--two years after Trump was out of office. His administration had nothing to do with the development or release. Fake News.
According to you lying MAGAtards, trump was still in office.

According to you lying MAGAtards, trump was still in office.
Thanks for illustrating once again that democrats are incapable of telling the truth. BTW, isn't it Heels Up that is accusing Trump of influencing the congressional vote on the border bill--during the vegetable and her admin in her campaign ads? LOL You're dismissed.

The cartels and NGOs, that we fund, show the illegals how to use the app, probably on phones we supply as well.

And until you morons where told otherwise by your handlers and the media you ignored Biden's obvious cognitive decline. You are all a bunch of bipolar loons.

Forum List

Back