OK gun grabbers you have your mandatory gun registration

Again, we see the "yeah but" response. Again, it works with cars and it will work with guns.

People that have good driving records are rewarded by the insurance companies. NOT penalized for the wrecks that other people have.

In the first case, you'r speculating on the penalization. In the second case, they are not relieved of having liability insurance no matter how well they drive.

Your latest "yeah but" failed...just like all of your other idiotic protests.

you have to wake up to the fact that owning a weapon is a right. you couldn't exploit the deaths of children to get background checks which you deluded yourself into believing 85% of the people wanted. you can just forget about this crack pot idea of insurance. in fact you are about to see a real push back on the existing crack pot laws lunatic gun grabbers have been able to get in place while gun owners sat complacent. because you see, Obama has wakened a giant. gun owners are united. gun owners are pushing back. gun owners are engaging their politicians. gun owners are a rapidly growing group as well. over 20,000,000 new applications for permits in the last year. not existing gun owners buying more guns. new first time gun owners. and the majority of the 20 million were women, and new legal age youth. a group the democrats have long called their edge. well you are losing that edge. and with that, your ability to get any legislation passed. you gave it your best shot with sandy hook and failed. the best weapon in your arsenal came up a dud

I wouldn't worry about many liberals being gun owners. Well, they could own one, but would never be able to shoot one. See, they have to put on wrist braces just to type, because of their limp wrists. Remember a couple of years ago when a faggot liberal tried to shoot up the FRC and leave chick fil a with dead bodies had he succeeding? Well, he was SUCH a limp wristed faggot that the gun flew out of his hand when he fired it, such a fruit, sissy that the man he shot was still able to tackle him.

I wouldn't worry about many liberals being gun owners. Well, they could own one, but would never be able to shoot one. See, they have to put on wrist braces just to type, because of their limp wrists. Remember a couple of years ago when a faggot liberal tried to shoot up the FRC and leave chick fil a with dead bodies had he succeeding? Well, he was SUCH a limp wristed faggot that the gun flew out of his hand when he fired it, such a fruit, sissy that the man he shot was still able to tackle him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

People that have good driving records are rewarded by the insurance companies. NOT penalized for the wrecks that other people have.

In the first case, you'r speculating on the penalization. In the second case, they are not relieved of having liability insurance no matter how well they drive.

you have to wake up to the fact that owning a weapon is a right. you couldn't exploit the deaths of children to get background checks which you deluded yourself into believing 85% of the people wanted. you can just forget about this crack pot idea of insurance. in fact you are about to see a real push back on the existing crack pot laws lunatic gun grabbers have been able to get in place while gun owners sat complacent. because you see, Obama has wakened a giant. gun owners are united. gun owners are pushing back. gun owners are engaging their politicians. gun owners are a rapidly growing group as well. over 20,000,000 new applications for permits in the last year. not existing gun owners buying more guns. new first time gun owners. and the majority of the 20 million were women, and new legal age youth. a group the democrats have long called their edge. well you are losing that edge. and with that, your ability to get any legislation passed. you gave it your best shot with sandy hook and failed. the best weapon in your arsenal came up a dud

Ain't she something? She comes to a thread I start makes some wild ass assertions and ignores the question that blows her wild ass assertions out of the water.:lol:

Eventually, the courts will decide whether it's constitutional for liability insurance to be mandated. I like my chances.

The majority of any group that has no barriers to entry will be female. It's a group the Dems own (I'm not a democrat by the way) so this is a lot of fun that you think there will be some sort of sea change there.

But it's ok for the average law abiding American to suffer? Yep. Typical la-la land philosophy.

I feel the pain of the televangelists and big time college football coaches...

I certainly hope you're not a gun owner yourself as much as you tend to shoot yourself in the foot.

Having a gun in your home increases your chance of dying by a gun. #5 is very telling as are all of the bullet points;
10 Pro-Gun Myths, Shot Down | Mother Jones

Another reason to have liability insurance paid up on your weapons; you'll likely be using the insurance for a family member if you're a gun owner; sad to say.

Souns like you're speaking from experience there nancy.

The law includes serious penalties for not registering the equipment. Charges for possessing one of the banned guns after the deadline could range from a Class A misdemeanor to a Class D felony. Penalties for possession of a magazine that can carry more than 10 rounds range from a $90 fine to a Class D felony. Connecticut residents convicted of any felonies are no longer considered eligible to own firearms.

CT News Junkie | New Laws Go Into Effect On Jan. 1

IMHO, the law is neither constitutional nor will it be useful in preventing crime. It will be useful as a tool for making felons (who can no longer own ANY firearms) out of people who may inadvertently possess (or be framed with possession of) an empty magazine. All one would need to do is toss one into your vehicle and let the cops find it.

Of course, one has to realize that Connecticut is run by Connecticut Yankees. They lean toward oligarchy by the ruling elite, crooks and police who are immune from the laws forced on the commoners.

I certainly hope you're not a gun owner yourself as much as you tend to shoot yourself in the foot.

Having a gun in your home increases your chance of dying by a gun. #5 is very telling as are all of the bullet points;

Another reason to have liability insurance paid up on your weapons; you'll likely be using the insurance for a family member if you're a gun owner; sad to say.

That is a bald face lie.

I brought one back from Nam. hasn't killed me or anyone :eusa_whistle:

Eventually, the courts will decide whether it's constitutional for liability insurance to be mandated. I like my chances.

The majority of any group that has no barriers to entry will be female. It's a group the Dems own (I'm not a democrat by the way) so this is a lot of fun that you think there will be some sort of sea change there.

oh there will be change. because the democrats have alienated to many of their own. both with their attack on 2nd amendment rights and with the launch of obamacare. It will cost them in 2014, and they already know that. it will cost them in 2016 as well.

if your hoping for another supreme court ruling that will call it a tax, I think your chances are even slimmer there. first you have to get a law past to get it to the court to be challenged. that isn't going to happen.

Ain't she something? She comes to a thread I start makes some wild ass assertions and ignores the question that blows her wild ass assertions out of the water.:lol:

its what liberals do. pie in the sky. I think therefore it should be. they don't realize the incredible push back that is occurring against their fail attempts to destroy the 2nd amendment. they thing they are up against a few red neck gun nuts and a handful of neo Nazis. the fight is mainstream with well educated, well funded, bipartisan individuals who are both pro gun and pro rights. They also have some of the strongest lobbies.

Actually no it doesn't. the percent of people who own a gun do not die by a gun at any higher rate than people who do not own a gun. but, the people who own a gun by far stop more crimes and attacks than people who do not.

The last elected official in Colorado that had the audacity to say that the woman that was testifying in front of her, that was raped, was less likely to be able to defend against that rape armed than if she was unarmed???

Her current status?

UNEMPLOYED

Forum List

Back