OK gun grabbers you have your mandatory gun registration

In the first case, you'r speculating on the penalization. In the second case, they are not relieved of having liability insurance no matter how well they drive.

Your latest "yeah but" failed...just like all of your other idiotic protests.

you have to wake up to the fact that owning a weapon is a right. you couldn't exploit the deaths of children to get background checks which you deluded yourself into believing 85% of the people wanted. you can just forget about this crack pot idea of insurance. in fact you are about to see a real push back on the existing crack pot laws lunatic gun grabbers have been able to get in place while gun owners sat complacent. because you see, Obama has wakened a giant. gun owners are united. gun owners are pushing back. gun owners are engaging their politicians. gun owners are a rapidly growing group as well. over 20,000,000 new applications for permits in the last year. not existing gun owners buying more guns. new first time gun owners. and the majority of the 20 million were women, and new legal age youth. a group the democrats have long called their edge. well you are losing that edge. and with that, your ability to get any legislation passed. you gave it your best shot with sandy hook and failed. the best weapon in your arsenal came up a dud
Eventually, the courts will decide whether it's constitutional for liability insurance to be mandated. I like my chances.
Of course you do - but then, youre a partisam bigot that delights in the use of dead kids to advance her agenda, utterly devoid of the knowledge necessary to make such a determination.

I can't wait it's almost 2014 time I start watching these two states.

Four hours into the new year and nothing to report.

As far as I can tell Connecticut beat California

OH NO!!!!!!!!
Police Investigate Shooting Outside New Year?s Eve Party in Cromwell | NBC Connecticut

One person was shot early this morning as a New Year’s Eve party was breaking up at a hotel in Cromwell.

The shooting happened at the Crowne Plaza at 100 Berlin Road at 2:41 a.m.

I guess its illegal to own a gun but not illegal to shoot some one??wait I'm confused..............:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Silly isn't it.

Over 5,000 Americans killed in Iraq and Afghanistan since 2001 Well maybe New York and Connecticut and California should have Banned the use of assault weapons world wide.
(oh wait they are trying to do that) What a relief my great grand children are saved from being killed while at school WHEWWWW

I guess its illegal to own a gun but not illegal to shoot some one??wait I'm confused..............:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Silly isn't it.

Over 5,000 Americans killed in Iraq and Afghanistan since 2001 Well maybe New York and Connecticut and California should have Banned the use of assault weapons world wide.
(oh wait they are trying to do that) What a relief my great grand children are saved from being killed while at school WHEWWWW

What were these idiots in the anti gun states thinking when they crated these dumb laws?

Silly isn't it.

What were these idiots in the anti gun states thinking when they crated these dumb laws?

Sometimes colleges just have trouble teaching commonsense.

Two shootings in one day in Connecticut a state that has less than 4 million people.

Person shot in head at New Haven hotel | WTNH.com Connecticut

unnamed.jpg

you have to wake up to the fact that owning a weapon is a right. you couldn't exploit the deaths of children to get background checks which you deluded yourself into believing 85% of the people wanted. you can just forget about this crack pot idea of insurance. in fact you are about to see a real push back on the existing crack pot laws lunatic gun grabbers have been able to get in place while gun owners sat complacent. because you see, Obama has wakened a giant. gun owners are united. gun owners are pushing back. gun owners are engaging their politicians. gun owners are a rapidly growing group as well. over 20,000,000 new applications for permits in the last year. not existing gun owners buying more guns. new first time gun owners. and the majority of the 20 million were women, and new legal age youth. a group the democrats have long called their edge. well you are losing that edge. and with that, your ability to get any legislation passed. you gave it your best shot with sandy hook and failed. the best weapon in your arsenal came up a dud

Eventually, the courts will decide whether it's constitutional for liability insurance to be mandated. I like my chances.

The majority of any group that has no barriers to entry will be female. It's a group the Dems own (I'm not a democrat by the way) so this is a lot of fun that you think there will be some sort of sea change there.

oh there will be change. because the democrats have alienated to many of their own. both with their attack on 2nd amendment rights and with the launch of obamacare. It will cost them in 2014, and they already know that. it will cost them in 2016 as well.

if your hoping for another supreme court ruling that will call it a tax, I think your chances are even slimmer there. first you have to get a law past to get it to the court to be challenged. that isn't going to happen.

The Democrats own the women's vote; always will. As for the SCOUS, time will tell. Not talking about a tax, liability insurance will be fine and more durable.

lets see how connecticut votes in the next elections

Its in the Democratic column already.

Not one person in that line will be voting democrat. democrats own guns too and this has pushed them against democratic leaders. wonder why you couldn't even exploit the deaths of school kids? because people let their politicians know they would be voted out. the only thing in the democratic column is lost seats.

OH NO!!!!!!!!
Police Investigate Shooting Outside New Year?s Eve Party in Cromwell | NBC Connecticut

One person was shot early this morning as a New Year’s Eve party was breaking up at a hotel in Cromwell.

The shooting happened at the Crowne Plaza at 100 Berlin Road at 2:41 a.m.

Yeah, something should be built into the system to cover their medical/final expenses.

Forum List

Back