ok, hold it right there

Translation...:crybaby: and this below, that's just in the last week :laugh:

- Highlights from President Trump's summit with Governors and Mayors to discuss the Nation's infrastructure:
- President Trump participates in the Roads, Rails, and Regulatory Relief Roundtable at the Department of Transportation
- President Trump greets the President of Romania and holds a bilateral meeting
- President Donald J. Trump is following through on his promise to rebuild the country's infrastructure. Yesterday in Cincinnati, Ohio, the President announced his infrastructure initiative that gives states and localities the ability to address their own critical infrastructure needs and to collaborate with private enterprises where it makes sense. It is time to recapture our legacy as a nation of builders — and to create new lanes of travel, commerce, and discovery that will take us into the future.
- Vice President Pence joins Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao and Director of the Office of Management and Budget Mick Mulvaney for an Infrastructure Summit Working Luncheon
- Vice President Pence participates in a bilateral meeting with President Nicos Anastasiades of Cyprus
- President Trump arrives in Cincinnati, Ohio and meets with victims of Obamacare
- Vice President Pence delivers remarks at the 2017 Astronaut Selection Announcement at the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center
- President Trump delivers remarks on his infrastructure initiative at the Rivertowne Marina in Cincinnati, Ohio
- President Trump meets with House and Senate Leadership
- President Trump signs a bill
- President Trump has dinner with Members of Congress
- President Trump announces the Air Traffic Control Reform Initiative
- Vice President Pence hosts a healthcare listening session with HHS Secretary Tom Price, CMS Administrator Seema Verma, and SBA Administrator Linda McMahon
- President Trump and the First Lady host a reception for Gold Star Families

That's a whole week? FYI, being President is more than a 9 to 5 job.

No idiot, that was just a few of the highlights. Look if you want to have a real debate FIRST you need to come to the debate informed. Its obvious you are clueless as to what President Trump and VP Pence have been doing. Hence even attempting to discuss it with you is a waste of time. So go bloviate your liberal nonsense in ignorance, it makes no difference to me.

Informed? Is that what you call Trump lying about all that crazy legislation he's responsible for?

crybaby.jpg

Nice projecting. You can't seem to let this thread go but yet can't defend Trump's lack of legislative accomplishments.

LOL you don't know the difference between the legislative and executive branches of government.

"Never has there been a president, with few exceptions - case of FDR, he had a major depression to handle - who has passed more legislation and who has done more things than what we've done," Trump said.

what fucking LEGISLATION ?
Perfect. Now we know you aren't paying attention.

In 100 days, Trump has signed most bills since Truman

PERFECT ... TOTALLY IRRELEVANT

from your article

However, this isn’t a perfect measure — primarily because not all bills are created equal. None of the bills Trump has signed into law are particularly significant.
Never let facts get in the way of a mindless rant. Carry on.

We're supposed to take him figuratively but not accurately.

Or histrionically but not casually.

Wait, I think we're supposed to take him ironically but not traditionally.

Um, politically but not passionately.

Well, whatever, fuck it. The point is, we're not supposed to pay attention to stuff he says.

:booze:

Trump need to stop with the tweets and read from a script.
I think he has just decided that he's going to play to his base no matter what, period, and that it will work for him.

Since I was completely wrong on him winning in the first place, I can't say it won't work, even though I think it won't.

We should have a pretty good idea in 2018. I mean...if he even makes it that far.

Ahahaha you don't have the money to hang with the GOP spending. Don't take my word for it, democratic strategist Jeff Weaver, "We can win if we're outspent but you can't fight nuclear weapons with pitchforks." So much for your chances in 2018 :laugh:

You still here? Thought you had homework.

This is what Trump said:

“Never has there been a president, with few exceptions — case of FDR, he had a major depression to handle — who has passed more legislation and who has done more things than what we’ve done,”

It's a lie.

Translation...:crybaby: and this below, that's just in the last week :laugh:

- Highlights from President Trump's summit with Governors and Mayors to discuss the Nation's infrastructure:
- President Trump participates in the Roads, Rails, and Regulatory Relief Roundtable at the Department of Transportation
- President Trump greets the President of Romania and holds a bilateral meeting
- President Donald J. Trump is following through on his promise to rebuild the country's infrastructure. Yesterday in Cincinnati, Ohio, the President announced his infrastructure initiative that gives states and localities the ability to address their own critical infrastructure needs and to collaborate with private enterprises where it makes sense. It is time to recapture our legacy as a nation of builders — and to create new lanes of travel, commerce, and discovery that will take us into the future.
- Vice President Pence joins Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao and Director of the Office of Management and Budget Mick Mulvaney for an Infrastructure Summit Working Luncheon
- Vice President Pence participates in a bilateral meeting with President Nicos Anastasiades of Cyprus
- President Trump arrives in Cincinnati, Ohio and meets with victims of Obamacare
- Vice President Pence delivers remarks at the 2017 Astronaut Selection Announcement at the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center
- President Trump delivers remarks on his infrastructure initiative at the Rivertowne Marina in Cincinnati, Ohio
- President Trump meets with House and Senate Leadership
- President Trump signs a bill
- President Trump has dinner with Members of Congress
- President Trump announces the Air Traffic Control Reform Initiative
- Vice President Pence hosts a healthcare listening session with HHS Secretary Tom Price, CMS Administrator Seema Verma, and SBA Administrator Linda McMahon
- President Trump and the First Lady host a reception for Gold Star Families

No idiot, that was just a few of the highlights. Look if you want to have a real debate FIRST you need to come to the debate informed. Its obvious you are clueless as to what President Trump and VP Pence have been doing. Hence even attempting to discuss it with you is a waste of time. So go bloviate your liberal nonsense in ignorance, it makes no difference to me.

Informed? Is that what you call Trump lying about all that crazy legislation he's responsible for?

crybaby.jpg

trump-crying.jpg

crybaby.jpg

Nice projecting. You can't seem to let this thread go but yet can't defend Trump's lack of legislative accomplishments.

LOL you don't know the difference between the legislative and executive branches of government.

You don't seem to understand how a president works with congress to get their agenda through.

"Never has there been a president, with few exceptions - case of FDR, he had a major depression to handle - who has passed more legislation and who has done more things than what we've done," Trump said.

what fucking LEGISLATION ?
Another Trump alternate version of - reality. Has he signed even one thing that wasn't an Executive Order? Anybody?
A vet's bill, I think.

crybaby.jpg

You don't seem to understand how a president works with congress to get their agenda through.

You don't seem to understand reality and being rejected at the polls.

crybaby.jpg

Hey, if you can't handle the subject of the thread then maybe you shouldn't get involved.

You look a little triggered.

01-sm-Illustration%20Photo.jpg

Hey, if you can't handle the subject of the thread then maybe you shouldn't get involved.

When liberals surrender they turn to personal attacks, well my work is done here, lib thread debunked, liberals flustered. :laugh:

When liberals surrender they turn to personal attacks, well my work is done here, lib thread debunked, liberals flustered. :laugh:

Yeah...you sure made a point there, right?

crybaby.jpg

hows that repeal and replace healthcare bill working out for all of you "winners"

Just relax snowflake :itsok:

hows that repeal and replace healthcare bill working out for all of you "winners"

I don't want it repealed or replaced, I want to use Obamacare to burn the Democratic party to the ground, yes I'm that mean :badgrin:

Just relax snowflake :itsok:

I thought you made your point, declared victory and ran off pissing yourself.

I don't want it repealed or replaced, I want to use Obamacare to burn the Democratic party to the ground, yes I'm that mean :badgrin:

sure ya do, now that Trump had it shoved back up his sorry ass.

That has been my position since 2010 when Obamacare cost Dem's the House in an historic ass beating so epic you had to go all the way back to 1921 to find a beating that bad.

That has been my position since 2010 when Obamacare cost Dem's the House in an historic ass beating so epic you had to go all the way back to 1921 to find a beating that bad.

15 million insured people make Obamacare a safe bet ....so go hold your breath until it crashes and burns.

who has done more things than what we've done,"

correction;

who has been placed under investigation more times in fewer months than WE HAVE

Who, Remember Comey said Trump wasn't under investigation, oh you must be referring to Hillery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back