ok, hold it right there

who has done more things than what we've done,"

correction;

who has been placed under investigation more times in fewer months than WE HAVE

Who, Remember Comey said Trump wasn't under investigation, oh you must be referring to Hillery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

since when did you start believing Comey?

LOL you don't know the difference between the legislative and executive branches of government.

You don't seem to understand how a president works with congress to get their agenda through.

You don't seem to understand reality and being rejected at the polls.

hows that repeal and replace healthcare bill working out for all of you "winners"

I don't want it repealed or replaced, I want to use Obamacare to burn the Democratic party to the ground, yes I'm that mean :badgrin:

sure ya do, now that Trump had it shoved back up his sorry ass.

That has been my position since 2010 when Obamacare cost Dem's the House in an historic ass beating so epic you had to go all the way back to 1921 to find a beating that bad.

hows that repeal and replace healthcare bill working out for all of you "winners"

I don't want it repealed or replaced, I want to use Obamacare to burn the Democratic party to the ground, yes I'm that mean :badgrin:

That has been my position since 2010 when Obamacare cost Dem's the House in an historic ass beating so epic you had to go all the way back to 1921 to find a beating that bad.

15 million insured people make Obamacare a safe bet ....so go hold your breath until it crashes and burns.

LMAO right Obamacare has been a real winner for the Dems, please run on passing Obamacare in 2018 and 2020 :laugh:

You don't seem to understand how a president works with congress to get their agenda through.

15 million insured people make Obamacare a safe bet ....so go hold your breath until it crashes and burns.

LMAO right Obamacare has been a real winner for the Dems, please run on passing Obamacare in 2018 and 2020 :laugh:

your opinion and a rancid fart are one in the same.

Forum List

Back